ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing says “i’m turning 43” like grifting around epcot!
Nothing says I'm 43 and 50+ like wearing these getups to Breakfast with the Grinch, whch is where they were this morning. Probably funded by the Meyers. About $60 per person.

IMG_5587.jpeg
IMG_5585.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
2023 - most of us have learned how to shop with the environment as well as our wallets in mind, trying to keep that balance is tricky, but beneficial.

Not Ivone and Jenna.

Never seen two more wasteful people than Jenna and Ivone when they're together. They buy tons of one time use crap that does not recycle and will either fill landfills, be ground up to pollute the food chain by being washed to sea, or will be burnt in incinerators and pollute the air we breathe with carcinogens. (These are facts for present day 2023, can't say about the future.)

Reactions: 11
Those ears are hideous. Ugh, they have birthday buttons to celebrate. These two and their constant need for attention. No wonder the other child stays far away.

Is someone keeping track of the grift total?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what reality is anymore.
View attachment 2594802
I watched as Dale came out of the Connections Cafe with this Star. I had to turn it off after she was baby talking about it, asking if she could wear it like a child. Wearing those fugly Birthday ears just adds to the cringe. You can still love and enjoy Disney without behaving like a child.

• Sick
I just turned it back on, only to see these important messages from Josh. Gotta get a PayPal update. Plus, we are also treated to Josh passive aggresively dragging his house builders.

IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just turned it back on, only to see these important messages from Josh. Gotta get a PayPal update. Plus, we are also treated to Josh passive aggresively dragging his house builders.

View attachment 2594917View attachment 2594919
Self-centered asshat. He was complaining last night about how the people who mow his lawn put a hole in his fence. "Of course, I can't do anything about it since I didn't discover it right away and can't prove that they did it." Such a jerk!

Reactions: 10
Self-centered asshat. He was complaining last night about how the people who mow his lawn put a hole in his fence. "Of course, I can't do anything about it since I didn't discover it right away and can't prove that they did it." Such a jerk!
I have a solution for that problem. He can mow his own damn lawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
So Josh who cries poor every stream about not being able to pay his bills has an HOA or private business take care of his yard and has a contractor working on his house? These fawning stans need to wake up!

Reactions: 13
why doesn’t he mow his own damn lawn? maybe then he wouldn’t sound like he’s about collapse from heart failure on a flight of stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josh, since youre so hard on cash, here are a few ways to cut back and save;
  1. Fix the damn door yourself and stop complaining. Dale seems handy enough to give you a hand and WooHoo Dad seems like he knows a thing or two.
  2. Mow your own lawn and get some exercise while youre at it.
  3. Stop buying Coke and Cookies.
  4. Dont buy a new phone every time one is released.
  5. Stop buying useless old technology for your dying channel.
And those are just a few things that come to mind, im sure others can expand on the list

Reactions: 10
I have a solution for that problem. He can mow his own damn lawn.
So Josh who cries poor every stream about not being able to pay his bills has an HOA or private business take care of his yard and has a contractor working on his house? These fawning stans need to wake up!
Some developments have an HOA that hires the lawn company so that all is kept tidy and uniform. If this is the case I don't blame Josh for not mowing his own lawn. Then again, if this is the case they're paying huge HOA fees and he wasn't smart when he bought his house considering he had so much supposed debt.

Doesn't surprise me that Josh has no idea how to frame and hang a door. He doesn't seem to be the handyman type. I'm just glad he didn't again call upon his dad to do it.

His passive aggressive behavior is so toxic. In his mind he's being funny, but most of us can see how ungrateful he is.

Reactions: 7
All I know is Jenna better get all of these superchats & paypals since it's her birthday stream & I somehow get the feeling it may not happen.

Reactions: 6
He's always such a bleeping drag. Mr. Debbie Downer. Never a bright side of life to look at.

What's the issue with having a bare spot behind his door lock? That if they have to change the lock someday and can't get one the same size/shape he's going to have to cover up the bare spot with a bit of paint? Is it something worth interrupting your sister's birthday to witch about?

Reactions: 12
He's always such a bleeping drag. Mr. Debbie Downer. Never a bright side of life to look at.

What's the issue with having a bare spot behind his door lock? That if they have to change the lock someday and can't get one the same size/shape he's going to have to cover up the bare spot with a bit of paint? Is it something worth interrupting your sister's birthday to witch about?
Even if it was painted previously, chances are he would have to touch up the paint anyway (if and when he changes the lock) since the door will most likely be sun faded. Amazing what he can witch and moan about.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.