ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His servant... I mean his dad, was holding space in the Candlelight Processional line for him again. As he walked up toward the theater, Josh was trying to play it off as though he'd simply "meet up with his dad and see if (we can) get in." When he realized he'd passed by his dad somehow missing him, he revealed that he was simply cutting into the line, which anyone who watches already knows this is what he does. The cast member who let Josh and his mom through the ropes must have talked a bit with Mr (Dad) Nelson as she knew Josh would be coming and walked over to let them in, not something they're known for doing.

How much longer until Josh finds a way to make this into a religion so he doesn't have to pay taxes?
I would not be surprised to hear that Josh has set his Retro Junk channel up as a non-profit channel so he can dump some of the earnings from RTV1 into it and make money without paying taxes on anything including the crap he buys for it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm struggling to work out what kind of relationship he has with his parents, it's such a strange one.

I was watching the stream yesterday where he walks to meet up with his father, who was waiting in line for awhile in the drizzle rain, while accompanied by his mum. The conversation, as you can imagine, was mainly Josh's one dimensional tone, but whenver his mum did say something it was uncomfortable. I would be laughing and joking with my mum but she seemed edgy with her son, scared of saying the wrong thing. Wheras Jenna seems alot more comfortable with her parents, Josh is just beyond odd.

Reactions: 7
I'm struggling to work out what kind of relationship he has with his parents, it's such a strange one.

I was watching the stream yesterday where he walks to meet up with his father, who was waiting in line for awhile in the drizzle rain, while accompanied by his mum. The conversation, as you can imagine, was mainly Josh's one dimensional tone, but whenver his mum did say something it was uncomfortable. I would be laughing and joking with my mum but she seemed edgy with her son, scared of saying the wrong thing. Wheras Jenna seems alot more comfortable with her parents, Josh is just beyond odd.
I truly think that Josh bullies everybody in that family. When old Joshie doesn’t get his way, he makes life hell for everyone else.

Btw, it looks like Dad’s pass was upgraded. I remember last year, he was blocked out. The top tier one has availability this weekend.

Reactions: 5
truly think that Josh bullies everybody in that family.
That makes sense but at the same time I have only experienced this warped kind of behaviour before among drug or alcholol addicts. As far as I know, he doesn't fit into one of those groups.

Reactions: 4
That makes sense but at the same time I have only experienced this warped kind of behaviour before among drug or alcholol addicts. As far as I know, he doesn't fit into one of those groups.
Funny you say that, I’ve always believed he has or had some sort of addiction issue. Might explain some of the family money problems.

If not, he leans heavily into a narcissist personality.

I believe that Josh grew up as a child (and now adult) with adhd. I also think he takes medication for it and we can tell on stream whether or not he's done so by the amount of wild chatter he exhibits verses the focus that tends to result from taking meds. I doubt Josh has ever been addicted to anything other than his constant need for attention.

Reactions: 5
I think after a while I’d get tired of making the effort to get in my vehicle to go.
View attachment 2592655
So, we'll ride the Peoplemover 500 times overlooking much of Tomorrowland and other parts of the park, and then sit for 2 hours in a side alley to MSUSA with the camera pointed out at MSUSA while we stuff our faces with sweets. Because Copyright. Got it!:rolleyes::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think after a while I’d get tired of making the effort to get in my vehicle to go.
View attachment 2592655
I was only able to watch the actual Candelight Processional last night, but it appeared that the superchats weren't flying off the hook last night. Of course, he probably got more throughout the night. He's gotta make up for any lost profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I walked through a part of the house a little while ago where it was on in the background and I heard Josh say how he'd love to have a nice backyard but he didn't have the time to work on it. And then my eyes rolled right out of my head, down the street and eventually across the state line.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone catch Josh in the PeopleMover line saying that he knows how not get sick? It was something about being a teacher and he’s learn how to stop himself from getting sick. Then he went on about the virtues of using herbs to combat sickness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone catch Josh in the PeopleMover line saying that he knows how not get sick? It was something about being a teacher and he’s learn how to stop himself from getting sick. Then he went on about the virtues of using herbs to combat sickness.
I remember him bragging about never getting Covid due to being a teacher. That was....until he got Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work at a school. We all get sick!

Reactions: 10
Wow. That's the type of arrogance that hurts people.
He's putting down anyone who gets sick (which is everyone), and it's false.

I knew he was an overt narcissist and a liar, but until now I wasn't aware he was a full on idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.