ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall Josh ever playing by the "be nice to each" other Disney streamer community kindness rules.

I do recall him being called out by someone for streaming over Kelly and Josh got a bit angry saying he has always streamed on Tuesdays (a lie) and he (Josh) is going to do what he wants and that each streamer should just do their own thing "so, yeah."

Josh loves the perks of being included in that group, but he dislikes sharing the attention.
As far as I recall, he used to be very gracious about it, but that was mostly when he only did Friday nights. When he started to grace us with even more of his presence, he eventually stopped giving a tit about stomping on others' established times.

Reactions: 5
He mentioned he was probably taking Tuesday off but xmas party Wed. Itinerary should be:

-Eating and drinking sugar
-PeopleMover
-A stage show with kid on shoulder
-The lady and daughter showing up
-Fireworks
-A woooohooooo or two
-A rant or two
-An adult talking like a 6yr old
-PeopleMover

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He mentioned he was probably taking Tuesday off but xmas party Wed. Itinerary should be:

-Eating and drinking sugar
-PeopleMover
-A stage show with kid on shoulder
-The lady and daughter showing up
-Fireworks
-A woooohooooo or two
-A rant or two
-An adult talking like a 6yr old
-PeopleMover
Don't forget a PeopleMover ride.

I predict that Josh will rate the chocolate chip cookie as the best, but not the best like he gets from Starbucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No Tragic Tuesday from Josh?
Odds that he streams a Whack-a-doodle Wednesday?
He said he and the fam were going to Gaylord Palms Ice today. So he wouldn't be streaming. Well, maybe he would. Depending on what time they get home. Maybe he'd still sneak in a stream. "Or maybe I just need to stay home." ☹ Sounds like staying home won. Lucky us. #winning

Reactions: 3
As far as I recall, he used to be very gracious about it, but that was mostly when he only did Friday nights. When he started to grace us with even more of his presence, he eventually stopped giving a tit about stomping on others' established times.
I know it's about the $$$ but I also wonder if it's for the subs, too. They seem to celebrate anytime they hit another k of subs more. Gotta get to that gold play button.

I know it's about the $$$ but I also wonder if it's for the subs, too. They seem to celebrate anytime they hit another k of subs more. Gotta get to that gold play button.
Josh is a one trick pony. His only goal is to increase his earnings.

I'm sure Josh would be bragging about it as he did before, but only idiots do it for the award. Subscribers are bought so frequently by channels, and non-active viewers forget to unsubscribe so that it means nothing. Didn't Josh make Jenna buy her own copy of the play button for when they reached 100K?

• Wow
Jenna is "under the weather". I call BS. She's paying Josh back for having to stream alone for the 1st one. The Nelsons never outgrew their "no fair" child mentality about everything being equal. There's a lucky stan who had the winning bid to spend a stream with RTV1. She and her daughter get solo Josh. How fun.

• Haha
Jenna is "under the weather". I call BS. She's paying Josh back for having to stream alone for the 1st one. The Nelsons never outgrew their "no fair" child mentality about everything being equal. There's a lucky stan who had the winning bid to spend a stream with RTV1. She and her daughter get solo Josh. How fun.
This mom/daughter combo are a little whacky; I'd have zero interest entertaining them the night before Thanksgiving.

• Haha
I'm watching PPTV for now, Kristen isn't there *yay!*
Adam is showing the dance party which I know Josh won't do as it's all copyrighted music. So much fun to see the kids dancing with the characters.

Reactions: 1
Josh was just talking about main street moments who are in the chat. Is that the podcast with those 2 people who are really into the disney vloggers?

Just realized I've heard him say their name pretty often during streams.

• Haha
Josh was just talking about main street moments who are in the chat. Is that the podcast with those 2 people who are really into the disney vloggers?

They had an interview entitled "Ron on the Go tells all! Exclusive". Real top tier reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

🤷‍♀️ I know who you're talking about, but the names don't stick with me unless I watch them more often than once a year.

If it's that couple, they read here quite often and use what's said as fuel on their shows. I'm sure they're regular posters here.

• Wow
That channel thinks they are the TMZ of Disney vloggers. They just rehash stories found on here, Reddit, Inside the Magic, and WDWNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh is standing next to Adam, and he's very loud, Adam wears a mic to reduce noise and I hear every word Josh is saying. Make him shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤷‍♀️ I know who you're talking about, but the names don't stick with me unless I watch them more often than once a year.

If it's that couple, they read here quite often and use what's said as fuel on their shows. I'm sure they're regular posters here.
I’ve had the same thoughts about them. Not sure if they post, but they definitely read Tattle

Reactions: 1
Tuned in just as the parade was ending, and someone was asking him how he gets away with his camera setup (meaning gimbal, which she thought was a selfie stick). He said they were the "biggest Disney streamer" with almost 180k subscribers, and they have a media contact who emails them with any changes about what they can and can't do in the parks. He may be riding solo tonight, but his ego is big enough for the whole family.
---
The mom and daughter who are with him wanted to go on a ride (I wasn't paying enough attention to see which ride), but it was a 40 minute wait. Josh said he's not up for a 40 minute wait, but they could do it and just meet up with him after. They decided to pass on the ride, and instead, Josh is making them get a spot for the parade... again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tuned in just as the parade was ending, and someone was asking him how he gets away with his camera setup (meaning gimbal, which she thought was a selfie stick). He said they were the "biggest Disney streamer" with almost 180k subscribers, and they have a media contact who emails them with any changes about what they can and can't do in the parks. He may be riding solo tonight, but his ego is big enough for the whole family.
---
The mom and daughter who are with him wanted to go on a ride (I wasn't paying enough attention to see which ride), but it was a 40 minute wait. Josh said he's not up for a 40 minute wait, but they could do it and just meet up with him after. They decided to pass on the ride, and instead, Josh is making them get a spot for the parade... again.
I wonder what it will take to get this lady to wake up to Josh's selfish ways. I don't know how many times she's been to this party, but I'm positive she paid for it plus she "won" the time with Josh. What an ass he is to scoff the wait for a ride they'd love to do and then uses them the way he uses his parents.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.