ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things from the last hour or so of last night's stream:

1. He did not take Liam to the retro gaming convention, even though he says Liam loves to play video games with him.

2. He is definitely making a vlog about the con. Does he know how to do anything without trying to monetize it?

3. He went on another tear about the criticism they got for their opinions on Jollywood Nights, starting around 2:15:00. "If you're going to subject yourself to waiting in line for an hour and a half for a drink or food item, that's on you and you can't complain about it."

4. Like others have said, it's just so sad that he finished the con in time to make it home for Liam's bedtime, but chose to go to the MK instead. Even sadder that his presence at home would apparently have disrupted Liam's bedtime routine instead of being a comfort to him. And for what? So Josh could ride the Peoplemover (twice, because he "needed it") and get a coke and a cookie instead of kissing his son goodnight?

5. He actually sent people to Ron (who was at Jollywood Nights) at the end of the stream. I guess he's trying to pretend to be friends with other streamers for a minute. His one charitable act for the year, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
His response to this comment was "Yes! That is so true. People got mad at it like it was the worst thing ever." Yeah, imagine getting mad about the little things. Who would do such a thing.
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 3.20.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few things from the last hour or so of last night's stream:

1. He did not take Liam to the retro gaming convention, even though he says Liam loves to play video games with him.

2. He is definitely making a vlog about the con. Does he know how to do anything without trying to monetize it?
Anything that doesn't line his pocket doesn't have value. Time with your kid? No money, no value. His wife is going to start having to give him an allowance to hang out with Liam.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popped into LBV stream. It's Chris and his mom, no Maria. When he exited the Everest Ride, a random person came up to him and said, "I just want you to know that you really ruined my experience with that bright light." He apologized, but went on to tell us that he keeps the camera close to his chest so he doesn't know what the guy was talking about :rolleyes:. I hope more people speak up and specifically to RTV1. Chris seemed to drop the subject, but Josh and Jenna would be going on and on about it all night.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just popped into LBTV stream. It's Chris and his mom, no Maria. When he exited the Everest Ride, a random person came up to him and said, "I just want you to know that you really ruined my experience with that bright light." He apologized, but went on to tell us that he keeps the camera close to his chest so he doesn't know what the guy was talking about :rolleyes:. I hope more people speak up and specifically to RTV1. Chris seemed to drop the subject, but Josh and Jenna would be going on and on about it all night.
I've never understood Josh's mentality that sitting in the FRONT row is less invasive to the experience of others on the rides, particularly the dark rides. There is no way he's keeping it from view of all the people behind him.

Tim Tracker (who I don't like) at least claims to have a screen that shuts off on rides.

They all do the same for fireworks. They pick the best spot, then moan and groan if anyone has anything that might block their view... but give zero consideration to those behind them who have to deal with the bright screen held high into the sky.

Reactions: 8
Just popped into LBV stream. It's Chris and his mom, no Maria. When he exited the Everest Ride, a random person came up to him and said, "I just want you to know that you really ruined my experience with that bright light." He apologized, but went on to tell us that he keeps the camera close to his chest so he doesn't know what the guy was talking about :rolleyes:. I hope more people speak up and specifically to RTV1. Chris seemed to drop the subject, but Josh and Jenna would be going on and on about it all night.
Not only would he go on about it all night, but the superchats would start rolling in to soothe his tortured soul.

Reactions: 5
So Jenna and Mom tag along on a little kid’s birthday breakfast at Topolino’s. It’s easily one of the best spots on property and all Jenna can muster up for a review is “ahmazing” and “super good.”

• Haha
So Jenna and Mom tag along on a little kid’s birthday breakfast at Topolino’s. It’s easily one of the best spots on property and all Jenna can muster up for a review is “ahmazing” and “super good.”
Jenna needs a thesaurus for her birthday. Anyone have one hanging around to send to the P.O. Box?

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought she has a dairy and gluten allergy ( or something like that). She sure is throwing back the quiche like it’s not a problem. And she said “I would totally get this again”. Maybe she should write her lies down so she can refer to them while editing. Not a good look Boo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Still better than Tim Tracker calling it "gay air"
Why do all these vloggers sound like they’ve came off the back 40? I didn’t grow up with too much, but I can act classy in a nice restaurant or place without looking like a barefoot inbred hillbilly.

• Haha
Talk about grifting. Dining with complete strangers for a free meal. How fun! How awkward! That mother of the girl is a RTV1 stalker. Whenever they are in town, she shows up with the girl in matching outfits and always happens to be at the same parks they are in. It's also not too "super duper" hard to get a reservation there if you are a local and have no other responsiblities besides Disney. People always cancel the night before. There are free services that will actually send you an alert. Again, the laziness comes into play. Also, the Nelsons would never pay $50 for breakfast.

Why do all these vloggers sound like they’ve came off the back 40? I didn’t grow up with too much, but I can act classy in a nice restaurant or place without looking like a barefoot inbred hillbilly.
But Jenna has servants. :unsure:🤪

• Haha
The lady that joined them (minus the glasses):
gretchenz.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when do they do Thursdays? They've been streaming on Thursdays for the past few weeks now. I remember when Josh said that Thursdays belonged to Corey Meets World.
I don't recall Josh ever playing by the "be nice to each" other Disney streamer community kindness rules.

I do recall him being called out by someone for streaming over Kelly and Josh got a bit angry saying he has always streamed on Tuesdays (a lie) and he (Josh) is going to do what he wants and that each streamer should just do their own thing "so, yeah."

Josh loves the perks of being included in that group, but he dislikes sharing the attention.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.