ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney has been trying to hype this party for months. It’s just as expensive as the MK Christmas one too. Like the Starcruiser opening, Disney media invites anyone with a social media account for the opener. I like how Josh thinks he’s special, when he’s being used as a corporate shrill. And RTV1 even fails at that. They make everything look boring as hell.

I heard last night‘s party was a complete shitshow. Long lines, rides down, etc. It’s getting ripped to shreds on Twitter.

Reactions: 9
As usual it was a wow, wow, wow everything that Disney does is wonderful kind of stream.

Somebody already deleted this comment from the posted video. Amen
IMG_0078.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As usual it was a wow, wow, wow everything that Disney does is wonderful kind of stream.
All Disney cared about was the exposure. Josh happens to have numbers Disney likes, I don't think they care what he says or does as long as he's not causing trouble.

Josh: I'm such a big wig. Look at me and my media credentials.
Jenna: Everyone has one of those Josh.
Josh: But yours says guest. I have the media credentials.

🤣

I swear the viewers who think Josh is all that aren't watching. They have his stream up but they're only seeing bits and pieces, they don't listen to his boasting, they don't see how he attempts to put himself one over those around him.

Jenna knows but she's afraid to say anything.

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t both Josh and Jenna have media credentials? Every time they have a badge, it’s Josh with media and Jenna as a guest. I know if there’s a couple people with a channel or podcast, you can get multiple media badges. Kinda a slap in the face to her. Once again, no one can top Josh’s ego.

Reactions: 8
LOL he seemed legitimately upset that everyone got badges and he wouldn’t stand out as ~media~. He has issues…..

• Haha
LOL he seemed legitimately upset that everyone got badges and he wouldn’t stand out as ~media~. He has issues…..
Aww, Josh's badge wasn't special enough for him. He probably thought everyone with a badge was MEDIA , but then noticed every single person had a badge. :p
Shouldn’t both Josh and Jenna have media credentials? Every time they have a badge, it’s Josh with media and Jenna as a guest. I know if there’s a couple people with a channel or podcast, you can get multiple media badges. Kinda a slap in the face to her. Once again, no one can top Josh’s ego.
Right? Why doesn't he advocate for his sister to be included? I thought she was an equal partner in the channel, but it turns out she's just his +1.

Seems like she lacks confidence in herself because nobody in her family let her have confidence in herself. Am I way off base?

Sure glad I didn't take a drink every time Josh said the word "media" or I'd probably be in the hospital right now. Their Jollywood Nights livestream was completely useless - they did literally nothing the entire night other than watching the two shows (from their reserved MEDIA seats), buying the obligatory inaugural night t-shirts (they didn't have XS, so Jenna had to get a S ☹), pausing briefly to watch some of the bands (who were the best parts of the event), getting one party snack (the Mexican hot chocolate dessert, which Jenna didn't try because she thought it would be spicy 🙄), and watching Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! (which I think is the same show from previous years, and it wasn't crowded because of the rain, but Josh insisted they had to get there early to check in for their reserved MEDIA section). They didn't go on any rides at all, or eat at The Brown Derby (but Josh did force his way in for a moment to show it, because he's MEDIA); they mostly just stood around trying to figure out what to do and where to go.They also ended abruptly after the fireworks because Josh was in a hurry to pick up his MEDIA swag bag.

Is anyone a Patreon member or paid subscriber? I'm guessing they forgot to do their exclusive "walkout" stream (again).

The other thing they spent a lot of time doing was talking about was all the stuff they saw at the MEDIA event that will be in Jenna's JN vlog. I was surprised to hear Jenna say she would be premiering a vlog this morning, but of course it's not the JN party vlog; it's just another shopping vlog. PMM, Kristen and Promise all released their JN party vlogs this morning; I wonder if we'll have Jenna's before Christmas?

Last edited:
Seems like she lacks confidence in herself because nobody in her family let her have confidence in herself. Am I way off base?
I can hear her dad encouraging her with a "You can do it Hunny. There ya go." but in his wishy washy way such that if she felt it was easier to give up he'd support that too.

They just let her get away with being weak.

In some ways I'm very thankful Jenna is not a mom as I don't want to see a young child raised this way, thinking it's okay to give up as someone else will pick up the slack. Them becoming underdeveloped adults thinking it's okay as mom and dad are always going to be there to pat you on the head and tell you it's the thought that counted not the actions.

Last edited:
I would agree with most of that. However, I just don't know if she lacks confidence or is she just content to be in Josh's shadow? I guess it's not worth the aggravation to disagree with Josh. The parents waiting on her hand and foot proves that they don't truly think of her as a capable adult. She's used to everyone taking care of her and just seems fine with it.

I feel like she used to be a lot more confident when I first started watching pre-COVID. But I only have the vaguest of memories of them.

Reactions: 2
I think she did just fine doing the Christmas party on Thursday and wish Josh had more concerts to go to. But the viewers need to donate for some AirTags for the parents so Jenna can find them. :LOL:

I have new people from time to time at work and I just purposely let them do something they haven't before on their own, and walk away after giving an initial instruction of what to do b/c I know the only way to learn is to make mistakes.

Reactions: 3
I think she did just fine doing the Christmas party on Thursday and wish Josh had more concerts to go to. But the viewers need to donate for some AirTags for the parents so Jenna can find them. :LOL:

I have new people from time to time at work and I just purposely let them do something they haven't before on their own, and walk away after giving an initial instruction of what to do b/c I know the only way to learn is to make mistakes.
Depends upon your POV. Josh wasn't there, but she only streams with him once per week anyway unless something special pops up.

Was she alone on Thursday? Nope, she had her mom and dad there doing everything for her. She refuses to stream alone anymore even though that one time she did was 100 times better than anything she's done since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My theory is that Disney has been clueless about how impactful their event marketing has actually been, so with these last few months they’re inviting all these crappy Vloggers and paying close attention to see how much actual good publicity and potential business they’re generating.

ResortTV was a horrible choice, their business model is streaming their time at the Disney parks so you can feel like they’re there - why would anyone spend over $200 to be there in person and wait in hour long lines for foods and watch one show instead of getting that same experience for free? Nevermind the fact that a large amount of their active audience only engages to get attention that they lack in their normal lives by sending a superchat message.

The amount of times Josh tells you he’s invited vs the amount of time Josh provides genuinely compelling information is what you’d expect from pre-teen whose TikTok got 500 views. Overrated and Unprofessional.

Was she alone on Thursday, or did she have mom and/or dad there doing everything for her?
Had mom and dad, but she showed the castle show on her own while they held a spot for the parade. She's been at this since 2017, but you know mr control can't give her more freedom.

Reactions: 3
Had mom and dad, but she showed the castle show on her own while they held a spot for the parade. She's been at this since 2017, but you know mr control can't give her more freedom.
The little I saw of the Friday night stream, which was the day after her "solo" stream, Josh was praising her for doing a good job and "following the schedule" or something like that. She probably had strict orders from Josh about the things she needed to show.

In other news, it seems Stef's motivation over on the Homes channel has fizzled out. Nothing new from her in over a month.

• Haha
The little I saw of the Friday night stream, which was the day after her "solo" stream, Josh was praising her for doing a good job and "following the schedule" or something like that. She probably had strict orders from Josh about the things she needed to show.

In other news, it seems Stef's motivation over on the Homes channel has fizzled out. Nothing new from her in over a month.
Did Josh's instructions include ending the stream 30 minutes before the party ended so mom, dad and Jenna could "enjoy ourselves?" Because Jenna definitely did (and said) that.

I've been waiting for Stef to drop a new one, too. She couldn't have run out of Starbucks that have drive-thrus already, could she?

• Haha
I actually enjoyed watching those Resort TV1 Homes (patent pending) drives because you never knew what those two lovebirds would say to each other while driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OneLittleSpark also went to that first Jollywood night, which we all know by now was a complete disaster of lines, rain, poorly handled everything. This couple kissed Disney's butt saying it was a "fun time" and "Can't wait to do it again"... (even Craig Williams said it was a disaster, although he is looking forward to another party.) On top of OneLittleSpark's overall enthusiastic approval of the night, they added that they did NOT see one of the two main stage shows which were the draw to the evening, nor did they experience the Tip Top Club (cart/live music) which was also heavily promoted by Disney.

I'm sorry, what did they experience then? (Cough Kiss Ass)

Has anyone watched PMM, what did he say about the event? He strikes me as another disney apologist.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.