ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna is on with the Meyers & the Mouse right now (opposite her bro, but in their defense they had Tuesdays first)

They're in The World of Disney store and among all the shopping they glance over and spot a Baby Miss Piggy Doll in a full blown stroller.

View attachment 2558323

Mama asked "Who's is that" to which Jenna chirped up "Mine." ... "I'm going to ask (Dale) for it for my birthday."

I know she was just joking, but really after what we saw with Chloe's birthday, this might be the direction she's headed.
Anyone remember that woman that used to sit in the Grand Floridian with a bunch of dolls?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New chest pains coming soon:

To be fair, this is coming from Shawn, who is the biggest tit stirrer in the Disney community. I haven’t heard anyone else talking about it.

Anyone remember that woman that used to sit in the Grand Floridian with a bunch of dolls?
Yes, that will be Jenna in 20 years. Just more Stitch plushies.

• Haha
I really wanted to see why a Starbucks video was 20 mins long and wow. But it went just like I thought it would.
Jenna: I only get one pump of Chestnut becuase its too sweet.
Also Jenna:
1699413379737.png
1699413420417.png

1699413351034.png

I love treats but don't order stuff and then act like its "not good" we know most of the drinks are sugary. And then mom the diet queen with the large black tea, lol

1699413575601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those giant sun glasses are bigger than her head 🤣 Hello 1990s.

Not only do the sweets have a ton of sugar, all the carbs from cheap baking flour aren't great for the gut either, particularly if one is prone to issues.

I admit, I like Starbucks for their iced teas more than their coffee, although I brew starbucks at home.

Reactions: 6
I think about two weeks ago, Jenna said something about the oat (or almond) milk hurting her stomach. First, it’s dairy, then spicy stuff, and now non-dairy milk. It’s like just go to the doctor and find out what’s wrong. There’s even at-home tests you can take to see if you’re allergic or sensitive to something.

I don’t understand that if something is affecting your life so much, you would just ignore it. And then continue to eat globs of sugar and not think that that’s the problem.

Reactions: 10
I find Starbucks to be very bitter and burnt tasting. I get lattes with the tons of syrup they put in the when I go to Starbucks. But I prefer the lighter flavor of Dunkin or if I'm in Disney World I love Joffreys. I don't understand why people go to Starbucks when Joffrey's exists alongside it.
Also I don't understand the desire to get the pre-baked garbage at Starbucks if there are other alternatives around (like Epcot's many fresh baked goods).

Reactions: 8
I think about two weeks ago, Jenna said something about the oat (or almond) milk hurting her stomach. First, it’s dairy, then spicy stuff, and now non-dairy milk. It’s like just go to the doctor and find out what’s wrong. There’s even at-home tests you can take to see if you’re allergic or sensitive to something.

I don’t understand that if something is affecting your life so much, you would just ignore it. And then continue to eat globs of sugar and not think that that’s the problem.
Yup. She's pointing a finger at everything except seeing an actual physician on her issue. I have no sympathy for people when they know there's a problem for years but they refuse to see medical help. She has the ability to see her doctor and insist on seeing someone who specializes in gastrointestinal issues. It's not a game - my former neighbor was a gastrointestinal surgeon and he had stories about what happens when one waits too long for help or insist TUMS will cure their problems. People die. I was still a kid when he told us these things and it scared me to see my mom taking antacid.

In my, not so technical opinion, the most likely culprit is the coffee itself. As @ISweatGlitter said, it's far too strong as brewed in shop, and unless you have an iron stomach or get it watered down (hello lattes) drinking that daily, sometimes several times per day, will do damage of some type when you already have other issues.

Jenna seems to run high on anxiety - she probably already has an acid issue and that caffeine is increasing it.

Sadly this guy does this with A LOT of disney streamers. Ive seen him in chats a few times asking mundane questions, like this.

I mean how do you not feel guilty taking money from someone asking something like that. IDK guess its me
Taking money from someone like this would weigh heavy on my heart too. He needs human interaction to the point that he's paying for it.
People like this need real friends. That's one of the dangers of running a channel, knowing how to identify the people in chat and how to interact with them.

Josh and Jenna only see dollar signs... and Tim. They see Tim.

Haven't watched a RTV1 stream in awhile...now I know why. Jenna's constant sing-song talking, her "heh heh heh" at the end of every other sentence and random people talking to her like she's a celebrity is so annoying! Not to mention "Stitchie", Dad's "WooHoo" and her obsession with getting cookies.

Although, I did like it when someone asked where "the camera guy" was. That's all Josh is, just "the camera guy."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched a RTV1 stream in awhile...now I know why. Jenna's constant sing-song talking, her "heh heh heh" at the end of every other sentence and random people talking to her like she's a celebrity is so annoying! Not to mention "Stitchie", Dad's "WooHoo" and her obsession with getting cookies.
Same, I wanted to see the Christmas party and the only other livestreamer I saw was that earsome lady who is even more annoying than Jenna so…

The stream is actually what I expected from resorttv1. Instead of starting off doing party things they rode the people mover…😒 I’ve tuned in and out but I don’t think they’ve shown any of the special party meet and greets, ride overlays or dance parties. And of course Jenna made her dad hold the parade spot while she watches the show. I feel bad that her parents are basically just her assistants instead of getting to truly enjoy the party.

After the parade they had like 45 minutes until fireworks and instead of doing anything interesting they just stayed on Main Street…and then Jenna kept implying that people were tuning out because it is getting late. No they are tuning out because you are boring…🥱

Same, I wanted to see the Christmas party and the only other livestreamer I saw was that earsome lady who is even more annoying than Jenna so…

The stream is actually what I expected from resorttv1. Instead of starting off doing party things they rode the people mover…😒 I’ve tuned in and out but I don’t think they’ve shown any of the special party meet and greets, ride overlays or dance parties. And of course Jenna made her dad hold the parade spot while she watches the show. I feel bad that her parents are basically just her assistants instead of getting to truly enjoy the party.

After the parade they had like 45 minutes until fireworks and instead of doing anything interesting they just stayed on Main Street…and then Jenna kept implying that people were tuning out because it is getting late. No they are tuning out because you are boring…🥱
Theme Park Journeys is live with a very small viewer count. It's not Miranda tonight, her fiance does his best but he's still learning. He knew better than to stand on main street after the parade - he was trying to find other things to do. I stepped away and have no idea what he did :)

I prefer to support the small guys who aren't full of themselves yet.

Reactions: 3
Oh my God! Just buy the damn popcorn bucket!!!! She's busy dropping all these hints that she wants it...asked Dale in the stream if she "needed" it...dropped hints to Dad, but he didn't buy it for her (yet)...she's reading every comment that their stupid stans make to 'buy the bucket!". Just buy the damn thing and shut up.

I think I need to turn her off. I just can't anymore.

• Haha
Theme Park Journeys is live with a very small viewer count. It's not Miranda tonight, her fiance does his best but he's still learning. He knew better than to stand on main street after the parade - he was trying to find other things to do. I stepped away and have no idea what he did

I prefer to support the small guys who aren't full of themselves yet.
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ve never heard of that channel! I checked it out and rewound it out of curiosity. Just like Jenna it looks like they watched the first parade, but they watched it once in Frontierland and again on Main Street. Then instead of sitting around doing nothing until fireworks it looks like they met Mickey in his Xmas attire plus Mary Poppins. Then they showed the fireworks, a dance party and are now showing the Christmas overlay of the speedway. Even with her two assistants I think it might take Jenna twice as long to do that! 😂
Oh my God! Just buy the damn popcorn bucket!!!! She's busy dropping all these hints that she wants it...asked Dale in the stream if she "needed" it...dropped hints to Dad, but he didn't buy it for her (yet)...she's reading every comment that their stupid stans make to 'buy the bucket!". Just buy the damn thing and shut up.

I think I need to turn her off. I just can't anymore.
She is so obvious. She wants the stupid popcorn bucket (that she’ll probably never care about again after tonight) but not enough to actually use her own money to buy it. She wants a superchat for it so bad!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ve never heard of that channel! I checked it out and rewound it out of curiosity. Just like Jenna it looks like they watched the first parade, but they watched it once in Frontierland and again on Main Street. Then instead of sitting around doing nothing until fireworks it looks like they met Mickey in his Xmas attire plus Mary Poppins. Then they showed the fireworks, a dance party and are now showing the Christmas overlay of the speedway. Even with her two assistants I think it might take Jenna twice as long to do that! 😂
Thanks for the update - I'll have to rewatch the meet and greets, those are always interesting to see.

The channel recently went through a rebrand to Theme Park Journeys, before that it was Ride with Randa and was only Miranda from what I saw. She's a travel agent who started her own company recently and she works hard. Naturally she will occasionally mention it but unlike Josh and Jenna advertising isn't her main focus.

Reactions: 2
Our family actually watched a good portion of this stream. First time in a long time. She almost had a panic attack when she couldn’t find mom over by cosmic rays. I’m like, girl, you’re almost 40 (if not already), walk around by yourself for a while.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.