ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our family actually watched a good portion of this stream. First time in a long time. She almost had a panic attack when she couldn’t find mom over by cosmic rays. I’m like, girl, you’re almost 40 (if not already), walk around by yourself for a while.

I'm not one to laugh at panic attacks as my daughter has suffered with these for years, but here we have a woman claiming that filming Disney is her job paralyzed by fear in the place where she "works" most often. I'd say it's time for a job change.

Her mom has a phone. She most certainly has a phone. CALL each other to determine location... or text! Damn, we must have been telepathic geniuses back in the 90s before cell phones were a thing.

Reactions: 8
Oh yes. Would never laugh at that either. I myself suffer with anxiety but I feel like Jenna’s panic is more through codependency and not anxiety. Or laziness to be honest. We all know mom and dad do everything

Reactions: 9
I will never understand how someone who has anxiety still visits a theme park, then you hear them constantly say that the park is busy. Even more frustrating is when you see that person leaving the mass of people from Main Street, immediately after the completion of the fireworks.

Reactions: 6
I will never understand how someone who has anxiety still visits a theme park, then you hear them constantly say that the park is busy. Even more frustrating is when you see that person leaving the mass of people from Main Street, immediately after the completion of the fireworks.
Because she is lying. I was watching her live stream from in front of the castle last night, and I told my husband there’s no way that girl has anxiety because it would be impossible for her to be in that crowd. I never stand in front of the castle to watch the fireworks. If I decide to stay for fireworks, which I usually don’t, I stand behind the castle. And then I usually stay back there until the park somewhat clears out because there’s no way I can walk down main street with all those people. She’s just basically whining for attention, just like when she says something upsets her “tummy” (because she is 5) and then she turns right around and eats that thing.

Reactions: 13
I'm not one to laugh at panic attacks as my daughter has suffered with these for years, but here we have a woman claiming that filming Disney is her job paralyzed by fear in the place where she "works" most often. I'd say it's time for a job change.

Her mom has a phone. She most certainly has a phone. CALL each other to determine location... or text! Damn, we must have been telepathic geniuses back in the 90s before cell phones were a thing.
More than once I've heard Jenna tell her parents to send her a picture when they find a place to stand for a parade or fireworks so she knows where to find them. Can she not read words? What would be so difficult about a quick text that says "We're on the Main Street circle across from the Confectionery"?

Reactions: 4
Oh come on. They aren’t there to cheer up everyone. They’re there to take your money, well in that case.
IMG_0075.jpeg

---
Nice to meet you shadow people.
IMG_0076.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So it's fine and encouraged to send money to support Josh when he's in emotional distress, but when the viewer needs help all they get in return is an empty walled as they have to send $20 for some attention?

Josh is such an ass.

Park pass TV, another leech on Disney is in the party tonight. Kristin was whining about how they don't give her enough free cookies to bring home for the kids who are not with her... "because they can eat a lot!"

She seems to have the Halloween trick or treating confused with Christmas cookie and a drink. The idea is not to be hoarding sweets to bring home but rather to get that warm Christmas eve feeling. If you need your kids to overindulge on those cheap funky-tasting Disney cookies, pay $200 for them to attend the party, or buy some at a bakery counter to bring home from anywhere around Disney.

Last edited:
I watched a non Disney creator with millions of followers do a live stream . With thousands of people in chat, you would probably need to send a Superchat to get noticed. However, unlike Josh, he gave the same amount of gratitude whether it was 99 cents or $100…a quick thank you and response to the message. Josh is so smarmy. He turns that camera around and gives that fake gratitude face for $50 acting like he’s raising money for kids with cancer. That’s what sets Josh apart and makes him so disgusting to me. He treats his streams like a telethon.

Reactions: 11
Oh my God! Just buy the damn popcorn bucket!!!! She's busy dropping all these hints that she wants it...asked Dale in the stream if she "needed" it...dropped hints to Dad, but he didn't buy it for her (yet)...she's reading every comment that their stupid stans make to 'buy the bucket!". Just buy the damn thing and shut up.
This. Sometimes I have it on in the background when I'm doing other things & the amount of times that 'I like that a lot..
But I don't have the money'. And magically within the next 20 minutes - 'here's the money for that thing' superchat.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I watched a non Disney creator with millions of followers do a live stream . With thousands of people in chat, you would probably need to send a Superchat to get noticed. However, unlike Josh, he gave the same amount of gratitude whether it was 99 cents or $100…a quick thank you and response to the message. Josh is so smarmy. He turns that camera around and gives that fake gratitude face for $50 acting like he’s raising money for kids with cancer. That’s what sets Josh apart and makes him so disgusting to me. He treats his streams like a telethon.
Goo is the same way. He always shows his face to say thank you for SuperChats or PayPals. If GrifterJosh is going to copy anything Goo does, that should be it. Show some grace, respect and gratitude. Nice guy.

The siblings enjoying Jollywood Nights on Disney's dime.
I think it's media night - looks like everyone attending has a neck tag and in another stream the Nightmare before Christmas show warned people not to block viewers with their devices. Doesn't really make them special.

Well, at least Jenna put in some effort (if you ignore the braids) for this #Hosted event. Josh looks like such a slob. Just another day at the office, I guess. I like how his badge says MEDIA and her's says GUEST. :p
Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 10.09.26 PM.png

Reactions: 1
So far on another channel I've seen 2 event stage shows, one musical act by ToT, a little shopping and they have Rise coming up.
What have Josh and Jenna done?

Reactions: 3
Been away a bit but I had to come comment about this. I must have seen about 20 comments get deleted during that show that were not at all rude, political or anything offensive. A couple of them literally said I’m not crazy about this show not enough muppets. And the mods deleted them!!! wtf. Just goes to show you how much of a tit show this channel continues to be.
---
IMG_7667.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Why does Josh looks like a bad photoshop of himself?
It's as thought someone attempted to put his face on another body that doesn't match in skin tone or structure.

• Haha
So far on another channel I've seen 2 event stage shows, one musical act by ToT, a little shopping and they have Rise coming up.
What have Josh and Jenna done?
Well, it appears that they managed to eat and point the camera at the walkway for about 25 minutes. Didn't MEDIA get to eat earlier? It's funny how they are supposed to be experts, being MEDIA and all, but they act like they have no clue what is going on.

• Haha
My overall feeling about this party is it's totally underwhelming.
To me, Disney is about a parade and fireworks on top of the shows sprinkled around the park and rides being open with some overlays.

I'm glad I wasn't watching RTV1 as everything they do comes across as underwhelming. At least this way I know it's the event.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.