ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to do the research on a topic that makes zero difference to anyone, so asked AI, it's always fun to see what the systems can do. After working with it to clarify the difference between a vlogger and live streamer, what follows is the answer it gave to the question Who was the very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live? - via Bard (owned by google)

• The very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live was Justin Flom on Periscope in 2015. Flom is a social media influencer who has over 1 million followers on Periscope. His live stream from Disney World was a huge success, and it helped to popularize the idea of live streaming from Disney parks.
  • In 2016, Jensen Karp started live streaming from Disney World on Periscope. Karp is a comedian and writer who has written for The Huffington Post and The New York Times.
  • In 2017, Inside the Magic started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. Inside the Magic is a news and information website about Disney parks.
  • In 2018, The Mouselets and Dizney Dudes started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. The Mouselets are two sisters who live in Orlando, Florida. Dizney Dudes are two friends who are big Disney fans.

I don't see Resort TV1 on the list.
There was EyesonEars that had in-park streams back in 2013 if not earlier and Resort Streams as early as 2010.

Ok so I had to go and look up what his first live stream was...and....bruh...

View attachment 2212445

I'm not really sure I'd count a video that's under 2 minutes a live stream. But I guess it's on brand for Josh to brag about it :rolleyes:

ETA: This was posted on March 17, 2017...if anyone wants to go look for a Disney live streamer that existed before that date...

I shared this in the last thread:
Do you have a link for this stream? Because that is false since, I remember from when he was starting out, he had a moderator that helped him in the streaming.

His first stream:
1682268916029.png

One of his moderators that helped him:
1682268602054.png

Reactions: 2
There was EyesonEars that had in-park streams back in 2013 if not earlier and Resort Streams as early as 2010.
Interesting, were those live streams back in 2010? If so, I imagine they'd have had television broadcasting equipment with them to do it and they used one of the other platforms like livestream.com (Not sure how old ustream.tv is)
I recall they used to set up a camera on their balcony and point it out, say over the boardwalk for as long as the connection lasted, but thinking about how old my kids were that must have been in 2015.

Last edited:
Interesting, were those live streams back in 2010? If so, I imagine they'd have had television broadcasting equipment with them to do it and they used one of the other platforms like livestream.com (Not sure how old ustream.tv is)
I recall they used to set up a camera on their balcony and point it out, say over the boardwalk for as long as the connection lasted, but thinking about how old my kids were that must have been in 2015.
No way livestreams as in over internet in 2010. Maybe 2018ish

The dichotomy of watching a stream with Josh vs Jenna. It’s like electroshock therapy vs ambient study music.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ustream had a iPhone app in 2009 to stream from.

Reactions: 4
Why do people keep giving these grifters any money? They don’t deserve it. Walking around a theme parking drinking Coke and eating cookies does not require donations or superchats. You can only see the same things so many times before it gets repetitive and boring.
I've never understood it. If you have $500 to give away, it should go to a charity or something like that that is actually useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:coffee: Josh attempted to stream TRON. It Sucked so bad. Had the camera pointed down into the bike during most of the ride.
🤣

It's Fine. All Good. It's Fine. All Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you still get the standard selfie shot for a $500 superchat? Mr. Page could get a prostitiute for cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I only caught bits and pieces of last night. Apparently the dad took a fall while getting a cookie (for himself) , but I believe it happened off stream? Anyone have confirmation that it happened last night? He said his knee was scraped up and his hip was hurting. Josh didn’t address it at all and when Jenna came back to him at MK, she was just laughing and joking about it. The man said he is going to be 73 years old. If anyone should have gone to First Aid, it should be him. Josh should have insisted that he just sit down and relax. Dad stayed there until closing, probably downplaying just how hurt he was. I couldn’t believe how nonchalant everyone treated the situation.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So I only caught bits and pieces of last night. Apparently the dad took a fall while getting a cookie (for himself) , but I believe it happened off stream? Anyone have confirmation that it happened last night? He said his knee was scraped up and his hip was hurting. Josh didn’t address it at all and when Jenna came back to him at MK, she was just laughing and joking about it. The man said he is going to be 73 years old. If anyone should have gone to First Aid, it should be him. Josh should have insisted that he just sit down and relax. Dad stayed there until closing, probably downplaying just how hurt he was. I couldn’t believe how nonchalant everyone treated the situation.
It’s tit like this incident that makes me wanna smack those two spoiled brats. This isn’t the first time Dad has fallen in the park. It think last time a kid tripped him and he was out and recovering for a long time. I’ve seen first hand how Jenna and Josh treat this poor man. He’s always juggling food, drinks, plates so that their asses can sit down and stare like lunatics into a phone screen. Seriously, these two need to go duck off.

Tripping hazards are big concern in the park, and one fall can do a lot of damage for an older person. My mom fell on her wrist at Epcot last year, and she’s still dealing with issues. To just blow it off like “oh well, hehe” is really ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It’s tit like this incident that makes me wanna smack those two spoiled brats. This isn’t the first time Dad has fallen in the park. It think last time a kid tripped him and he was out and recovering for a long time. I’ve seen first hand how Jenna and Josh treat this poor man. He’s always juggling food, drinks, plates so that their asses can sit down and stare like lunatics into a phone screen. Seriously, these two need to go duck off.

Tripping hazards are big concern in the park, and one fall can do a lot of damage for an older person. My mom fell on her wrist at Epcot last year, and she’s still dealing with issues. To just blow it off like “oh well, hehe” is really ridiculous.
His hip? Oh no. I popped in just as Josh forced the gimbal on dad who seemed very taken by surprise, he then answered someone asking how he was doing with "my hip hurts". I didn't know he had fallen and was thinking sciatica. When Josh came back they were off running again, dad did not get the smallest of breaks.

Josh's emotional IQ would fill a thimble.
This is why I don't trust when he has opinions regarding how others feel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Treating dad like a pack mule just proves again what a crappy human and father Josh is. Anyone who becomes a parent soon realizes what a hard job it is and can empathize with the hard work and sacrifices their parents went through raising them. I truly wonder how Josh & Jenna will survive when their parents can no longer take care of them. Mom & dad Nelson need to start ticking things off their bucket list in their golden years and let their grown ass adult children fend for themselves

Reactions: 9
Treating dad like a pack mule just proves again what a crappy human and father Josh is. Anyone who becomes a parent soon realizes what a hard job it is and can empathize with the hard work and sacrifices their parents went through raising them. I truly wonder how Josh & Jenna will survive when their parents can no longer take care of them.
Josh doesn't understand the complexities of being a parent. In his feeble mind he believes he is sacrificing for his son by going to the parks every day eating cookies and drinking cokes. Josh is a selfish person who only cares about himself!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.