Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Resort TV1 #8: Sir, you have to get off the boat!

Had to go watch that part and LOL'ed pretty good...

And naturally the stans the chat validates his bad behavior...
1690984125115.png

1690984149017.png

1690984163461.png

1690984198346.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

bellevueloungers

It’s likely her gall bladder that’s the issue and not lactose. Just a guess based on other people I know with the same problem.
combined with her obsession with being XXS and fitting into kids clothes and the toddler-sized portion she showed during her home cooking vlog, i’m pretty sure it’s primarily disordered eating rather than any physical ailments.

Reactions: 15

Fun Times

Why do people keep giving these grifters any money? They don’t deserve it. Walking around a theme parking drinking Coke and eating cookies does not require donations or superchats. You can only see the same things so many times before it gets repetitive and boring.
I've never understood it. If you have $500 to give away, it should go to a charity or something like that that is actually useful.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
So I only caught bits and pieces of last night. Apparently the dad took a fall while getting a cookie (for himself) , but I believe it happened off stream? Anyone have confirmation that it happened last night? He said his knee was scraped up and his hip was hurting. Josh didn’t address it at all and when Jenna came back to him at MK, she was just laughing and joking about it. The man said he is going to be 73 years old. If anyone should have gone to First Aid, it should be him. Josh should have insisted that he just sit down and relax. Dad stayed there until closing, probably downplaying just how hurt he was. I couldn’t believe how nonchalant everyone treated the situation.
It’s shit like this incident that makes me wanna smack those two spoiled brats. This isn’t the first time Dad has fallen in the park. It think last time a kid tripped him and he was out and recovering for a long time. I’ve seen first hand how Jenna and Josh treat this poor man. He’s always juggling food, drinks, plates so that their asses can sit down and stare like lunatics into a phone screen. Seriously, these two need to go fuck off.

Tripping hazards are big concern in the park, and one fall can do a lot of damage for an older person. My mom fell on her wrist at Epcot last year, and she’s still dealing with issues. To just blow it off like “oh well, hehe” is really ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Angry

lookoutbelow

I haven't been posting in a while, been crazy with work, but I had to, I just couldn't resist lol.

For Tranquil Tuesday! This is about as opposite as tranquil can be, it should be called Coked up rambling Tuesday, good lord. And then he decides to pull the old "whaaaa something is bothering me, whaaaaa" excuse and not say what it is, in hopes of getting some SC money. Unreal Josh, unreal.

Nothing ever changes, just gets worse with him.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
If any donors happen to read here: I guarantee that these streamers will NOT be there for you when you lay dying. Instead if they catch wind you're ill they may say "prayers out to..." but not actually pray and they'll move onto the next superchat with a giggle.
Longtime Stan on Chat: "I'm dying"

Jenna on the Stream: "Awwwww that's so sa...STITCHIE BATH MAT, DAD!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I wish someone at Disney would grow some balls and stop all these grifting pieces of shit from panhandling, loitering, and obstructing paying families from enjoying their once every 10 year $5,000 vacations.

Let them film and vlog as much as they want but do not allow them to monetize it, you will quickly see how much they love the parks and Disney after that ;). Holy shit it would be the best day of my life.

If Disney wants to do some stupid "media" events to get free advertising for some race event or holiday event... whatever. But this daily fucking panhandling/grifting shit needs to stop.
I agree 1000%! Throw a free cupcakes at them for a media event, but that’s all you get to film. This daily bullshit is ridiculous. It’s not only disruptive to families on vacation, but us locals too.

I love going to Epcot on the first day of the festivals. Now it’s a day of navigating resellers, streamers, Tiktokers, and other bullshit influencers. If you want something, you better go in Day 1, or everything gets sold out.

EPCOT’s 40th was a prime example. All I wanted was the Figment cake. By 10:30am, they were all sold out because these fools are grabbing this stuff for pictures and shit. Almost a year later, I’m still salty about it.

Fun Times

Just watched some of yesterday's stream and I'm disgusted with the care they showed their dad. I was an orthopedics RN and it is NEVER okay for an older person to get up from a fall and continue to walk around a busy park. Pain receptors decrease as we age and Josh and Jenna's dad could have done some real damage. You could tell his dad wanted to leave but felt the need to stay so Josh and Jenna could continue with the Park to Park streaming crap. We all know Jenna won't stream alone so her mommy had to go with her to Epcot. After that fall, mom should have taken dad home to rest. They had no issues dropping everything when Josh had his little "heart attack" episode. What a bunch of selfish people.

• Sad
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
Oh jeez. So much for that tranquil Tuesday shit. He's like a TV evangelist. "Only your donations will heal my troubled soul!"

• Haha
Well, the only thing we know is whatever this horrible personal thing is, it apparently wasn’t so bad that he had to take time off grifting to deal with it either mentally or physically.

Elliej

Official nominee

ResortTV1 #8 Josh’s Terrible No-Good Very Bad Tranquil Tuesday

Also… has he done any rides tonight other than the railroad? I’ve only been watching in the background

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I haven’t watched in a long time. So I tune in now and immediately hear Josh say, “Dad, do you have my Coke? I’m thirsty.“ What is he - 4? What a complete tool. I think that was the shortest I’ve lasted watching a livestream. Three seconds.

• Haha
  • Angry
Am I the only one who thinks most people watch these livestreamers solely because they want to see Disney, NOT because they love the streamers?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

YesNow

Chatty Member
combined with her obsession with being XXS and fitting into kids clothes and the toddler-sized portion she showed during her home cooking vlog, i’m pretty sure it’s primarily disordered eating rather than any physical ailments.
Lots of red flags. She always mentions switching from her formerly favorite drink of white chocolate mocha because it is "fattening". I don't really hear people using that term anymore. You might say it's high in calories or has too much sugar. She switched to Pink Drinks, but she said they were also fattening. So I guess the lattes with 1 pump vanilla are not fattening? She's constantly consuming unhealthy snacks both at the parks and at home so I certainly won't take food advice from her. Someone in chat told her to just get a straight ice coffee and she said she NEEDS milk in it or it upsets her stomach. But I thought milk upsets her stomach too? Lots of inconsistencies and strange food perceptions.

DisneyVloggerFails

I wish someone at Disney would grow some balls and stop all these grifting pieces of shit from panhandling, loitering, and obstructing paying families from enjoying their once every 10 year $5,000 vacations.

Let them film and vlog as much as they want but do not allow them to monetize it, you will quickly see how much they love the parks and Disney after that ;). Holy shit it would be the best day of my life.

If Disney wants to do some stupid "media" events to get free advertising for some race event or holiday event... whatever. But this daily fucking panhandling/grifting shit needs to stop.

• Heart