ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had Meyers on. Can't handle Josh tonight. It's just Kelly solo, but it's way more tranquil than any amount of time with Josh.
im doing living in diz. Cory can be a but much but he’s fairly easygoing most of the time’s
---
Is there a discord for this kind of thing? It’d be great to have real-time chatting

Reactions: 1
I've had Meyers on. Can't handle Josh tonight. It's just Kelly solo, but it's way more tranquil than any amount of time with Josh.
Ditto. Kelly is always decent to watch, although he does irk me at times when his HR manager side shows. There's a lot of bull behind his empathy for anyone expressing loss, but he fakes it better than most.

Reactions: 2
im doing living in diz. Cory can be a but much but he’s fairly easygoing most of the time’s
---
Is there a discord for this kind of thing? It’d be great to have real-time chatting
I don’t think any of them have a discord server. Most of Disney streamers aren’t like hip Twitch streamers and the audience wouldn’t know how to be part of it.
Josh wanted his own pseudo discord in the form of resortTv1 forum but that sort of flopped.

Ditto. Kelly is always decent to watch, although he does irk me at times when his HR manager side shows. There's a lot of bull behind his empathy for anyone expressing loss, but he fakes it better than most.
I didn’t see anything but I’m assuming someone said something in chat? Honestly it would be hard for me to really show any concern about someone I don’t know at all. I remember a year or two ago one commenter talked about how his dog died on every stream for a couple months and it was super weird. Loss of a pet or a family member is definitely hard but when it’s a stranger commenting in chat there’s only so much I could show expression towards that. But I’m autistic so who knows maybe that’s just me?

What just happened?
It’s just as he’s leaving France.

Person comments in the chat about suffering from anxiety too, I made the mistake driving and someone chased me down.

Josh says ”I’ve had people chase me here in Florida too, and usually it’s because, you know, I let my temper get the best of me and egged it on, and I should’ve just let it go. I’m trying to do much better about that”

Sound familiar?, like remember that time in line for Buzz.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Josh says ”I’ve had people chase me here in Florida too, and usually it’s because, you know, I let my temper get the best of me and egged it on, and I should’ve just let it go. I’m trying to do much better about that”
This doesn't surprise me at all. I remember he got into an accident with Stef and Liam in the car and he said he got out and argued with the person. He is a hothead who has to get the last word in always.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This doesn't surprise me at all. I remember he got into an accident with Stef and Liam in the car and he said he got out and argued with the person. He is a hothead who has to get the last word in always.
He shouldn’t be teaching kids. Period.

It’s only a matter of time before he goes off in a classroom. He won’t get any remorse from anyone then and he’ll lose everything.

Reactions: 7
So it's not really an anxiety issue per se, but an anger management issue that leads to other things. That's why he runs away to his "happy place" to deal with it.

Reactions: 6
I used to love the streams a couple of years ago, but now they’re just painful. The only streams I’ve watched in the last two years have been the NYE streams from Epcot. I don’t find them too bad. And I have younger kids so I’m usually home on NYE. (Sounds lame, but I like it that way lol)
Anyway, why don’t they incorporate some challenges into a stream? Or start a stream by stating their going to showcase new treats, or particular merchandise? Like, get creative? We’ve all seen the random walk throughs a hundred times already. Have a mission with a stream. They’ve just gotten lazy imo.

Reactions: 7
I used to love the streams a couple of years ago, but now they’re just painful. The only streams I’ve watched in the last two years have been the NYE streams from Epcot. I don’t find them too bad. And I have younger kids so I’m usually home on NYE. (Sounds lame, but I like it that way lol)
Anyway, why don’t they incorporate some challenges into a stream? Or start a stream by stating their going to showcase new treats, or particular merchandise? Like, get creative? We’ve all seen the random walk throughs a hundred times already. Have a mission with a stream. They’ve just gotten lazy imo.
His only mission is to rake in as many Superchats as he can. He has no interest in putting in any extra effort for the viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual… we’re re-riding spaceship earth?
Oh god, back into figment again….. we just gonna keep running back and forth betwen imagination and sse all night?
Are you a paying member of his Patreon? Not sure why you are saying we. Were you there? Or are you one of those people that says "We had a bad game last night" when the professional sports team in your area doesn't do well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So Jenna is at Epcot for the start of the AP days. That AP “lounge” is pathetic. Disney just cut down on regular seating and slapped on a few cutouts on the tables. I thought it was going to be one of the old corporate lounges converted into something cool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Jenna is at Epcot for the start of the AP days. That AP “lounge” is pathetic. Disney just cut down on regular seating and slapped on a few cutouts on the tables. I thought it was going to be one of the old corporate lounges converted into something cool.
Pathetic for sure. Plus it’s out of the way. I don’t see me ever using it.

That AP “lounge” is pathetic. Disney just cut down on regular seating and slapped on a few cutouts on the tables. I thought it was going to be one of the old corporate lounges converted into something cool.
I considered that too, but the corporate lounges are all far too small for the number of AP holders present on any given day. Makes sense that they'd just convert some of the seating are in the food court to this. I thought they'd do more to it though.

This is without doubt the worst implementation of any "lounge" I've seen yet. They offer up some lame crispy M&Ms and peanut brittle.. Disney couldn't even be bothered to wire up normal USB ports around the area, but brought in an old universal locker system where you have to leave your phone to charge.

What Disney did here isn't 1/100th of any of the other lounge experiences I've seen at EPCOT, but that is most likely due to the volume of people expected. I also wonder if Disney doesn't trust AP holders not to ruin what they touch.
---
He shouldn’t be teaching kids. Period.

It’s only a matter of time before he goes off in a classroom. He won’t get any remorse from anyone then and he’ll lose everything.
I really agree with this.
I think many of us can all agree being a teenager is hard but today's teens are bullied in more ways than we could have imagined when we were kids. Add in an explosive teacher who only likes kids who suck up to him and there's a recipe for disaster among the kids who don't have support elsewhere.

At the very least this school system needs to have "all" the teachers enrolled in regular self-control courses. (By "All" I mean Josh)

Last edited:
Pathetic for sure. Plus it’s out of the way. I don’t see me ever using it.
No kidding! It’s not that big either. Just a bunch of chairs, booths, and tables. They didn’t do anything to “plus” it up for the APs.

Btw, it’s my super secret spot to kick back and relax. You’re right - no one ever goes back there.

I considered that too, but the corporate lounges are all far too small for the number of AP holders present on any given day. Makes sense that they'd just convert some of the seating are in the food court to this. I thought they'd do more to it though.

This is without doubt the worst implementation of any "lounge" I've seen yet. They offer up some lame crispy M&Ms and peanut brittle.. Disney couldn't even be bothered to wire up normal USB ports around the area, but brought in an old universal locker system where you have to leave your phone to charge.

What Disney did here isn't 1/100th of any of the other lounge experiences I've seen at EPCOT, but that is most likely due to the volume of people expected. I also wonder if Disney doesn't trust AP holders not to ruin what they touch.
I really think they don’t want people spending hours in this lounge. Maybe that’s why it’s so underwhelming. How long will someone actually spend eating crappy candy? Like 15 minutes?

I really thought they would use the former Kraft lounge above the Garden Grill. That would’ve been cool, and you could see parts of Living with the Land.

Florida Blue does a good members lounge at F&W. There’s actual snacks, cool drinks, and some type of entertainment. Plus, plenty of space to cool down. Last year, it was in the Marrakesh Restaurant. They could’ve easily turned that into a lounge again. It’s just sitting empty.

Getting away from the lounges subject, how many treats do Jenna and the parents need to eat? They had two AP treats - a dessert mousse and milkshake. Now it’s more two treats from Germany - a strawberry bar and snickerdoodle cookie. Holy hell! My teeth hurt just watching them.

Reactions: 4
Are you a paying member of his Patreon? Not sure why you are saying we. Were you there? Or are you one of those people that says "We had a bad game last night" when the professional sports team in your area doesn't do well?
Josh? That you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.