ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with the all day stream PPTV did yesterday from Disneyland's Splash Mountain.

Wow, Kristen truly embodies the stereotypical entitlement of a vlogger.

She was nearly out of control at times as she sees Tony Baxter walk through and near the end of the night tries to get down to the blocked off area of the attraction so she can film the doors to it being closed, going as far as to plan out that she'll tell the cast members she's documenting it.

Well, strong willed woman against Disney rules - Disney wins. Someone beautiful Disney CM apparently let her know what she was doing was very inappropriate behavior (probably security, and she was probably threatened with being removed from the area). While we don't hear it live, when she returns back to her husband Kristen was in a pissed off mood and kept saying "I don't want to talk about it", very atypical for the motor-mouth lady.

🤣

Overall it seemed both of them were upset that the evening was not more party like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up with the all day stream PPTV did yesterday from Disneyland's Splash Mountain.

Wow, Kristen truly embodies the stereotypical entitlement of a vlogger.

She was nearly out of control at times as she sees Tony Baxter walk through and near the end of the night tries to get down to the blocked off area of the attraction so she can film the doors to it being closed, going as far as to plan out that she'll tell the cast members she's documenting it.

Well, strong willed woman against Disney rules - Disney wins. Someone beautiful Disney CM apparently let her know what she was doing was very inappropriate behavior (probably security, and she was probably threatened with being removed from the area). While we don't hear it live, when she returns back to her husband Kristen was in a pissed off mood and kept saying "I don't want to talk about it", very atypical for the motor-mouth lady.

🤣

Overall it seemed both of them were upset that the evening was not more party like.
I watched some of that last night. She was so whiny at times, too. She had already been on Splash twice and kept whining that the wait was too long for a 3rd time and that she needed to standby in case her husband needed her. LOL! They acted like they were the media and had a special area to themselves. The entitlement is insane. Imagine if Josh had been there. We would be hearing " But it's okay. It's fine" all night.

Reactions: 3
I watched some of that last night. She was so whiny at times, too. She had already been on Splash twice and kept whining that the wait was too long for a 3rd time and that she needed to standby in case her husband needed her. LOL! They acted like they were the media and had a special area to themselves. The entitlement is insane. Imagine if Josh had been there. We would be hearing " But it's okay. It's fine" all night.
Yes! They both whine a lot, but Kristen took it to a whole new level.
Props to Kristen's mom for babysitting without a single complaint all day. She even took the abuse when she was "requested" to book a return carriage to the airport for her daughter and family.

Did you see that Adam (more likely Kristen told him to do it) just posted a YouTube short, stealing the door closing video from their own Magic Kingdom video from months earlier, but labeled it as Disneyland?

So obsessed with getting that clip they were denied that they had to fake it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes! They both whine a lot, but Kristen took it to a whole new level. Put a filter on it and I'd have thought their daughter was with them, which she wasn't at all.

Did you see that Adam (more likely Kristen) just posted a YouTube short, stealing the door closing video from their own Magic Kingdom video from month earlier, but labeled it as Disneyland?

So obsessed with getting that clip that they had to fake it.
Omg, how ridiculous!
---
Josh is in Ron on the Go's chat tonight and made this comment. Yeah, Josh. We know you like being alone. No need to state the obvious.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg, how ridiculous!
---
Josh is in Ron on the Go's chat tonight and made this comment. Yeah, Josh. We know you like being alone. No need to state the obvious.
What an odd thing to say, especially when your son is at home. Josh is really keeping an eye on Ron. His nonstop streaming is probably stealing some of Josh’s viewers, but “it’s ok”.
Disneyland Splash was underwhelming. I can’t imagine standing in one place for 16 hours. Crazy!
I had never heard of them, but had to check them out because they were mentioned here. The cringe factor was super high. I tuned in when they thought they saw Tony Baxter, but it wasn’t even him. Then I saw the moment when they saw the actual Tony Baxter and the carrying on was at Maria levels. Disneyland seemed way more chill about Splash Mountain closing. I can’t imagine going across the country just for that.

Reactions: 7
It premieres in 15 minutes on his home channel, but he amazingly hung out with his offspring and produced a 62 minute video.

1685623506197.png

Also Josh, that does not have anything about homes.... but I wonder what Liam will think when he find out his entire purpose was watered down to hawking homes.

• Haha
It premieres in 15 minutes on his home channel, but he amazingly hung out with his offspring and produced a 62 minute video.

View attachment 2210257

Also Josh, that does not have anything about homes.... but I wonder what Liam will think when he find out his entire purpose was watered down to hawking homes.
Hey Josh, there's the brand new tool on the digital market called spell check. It's only been around for about 30 years and is FREE!

It's not as though they're even selling homes, they're only passing the buyer/seller's contact info on to someone who can do the job.
Those who can, do. Those who can't skim off the top by putting up false fronts and selling your info to others.
---
What an odd thing to say, especially when your son is at home.
Imagining the knife jabbed into his son's heart when he (eventually) reads stuff like this. For now I hope steph is keeping the kid clear from the comments sections on all platforms, but that security only lasts so long.
---
If Josh understood children, as all teachers should, he'd understand that there are just some things a parent should never say out loud, and certainly not in a manner that is forever documented such as on digital media.

Last edited:
"Referral Division" - OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! So important! I hope he refers to himself as "The Captain of the Referral Division" and puts a captain's hat on when he answers his dedicated referral phone.

• Haha
It is so beyond obvious that Josh uses his livestreams to get away from his family for whom he hates being around. I am not saying he hates them, I am saying he hates being around them and would rather be at the parks. I guarantee he uses the excuse that his building the "company" and branding and making money or whatever.

Pretty sad life if you ask me, ironic.

Reactions: 8
"Referral Division" - OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! So important! I hope he refers to himself as "The Captain of the Referral Division" and puts a captain's hat on when he answers his dedicated referral phone.
You missed the EXP in that logo. It is a company specializing in these agent to agent referrals: https://exprealty.com/referrals/

Looks like they take 30% of each referral commission plus a $50 monthly fee. Referral fees are a percentage of the agents commission but I have no clue what a typical percentage is. Didn't spend much time researching it maybe someone else can guesstimate what Josh might make on a referral.

Reactions: 1
My understanding is he didnt think it was a good idea at first. .Jenna has said on stream that she had to convince him to give it a shot after she noticed others were streaming on Disney property.
Thunder, sorry to bring this back up, but we have a new statement from the man himself.

I think I had 4000 subscribers at the time and Jenna wasn't involved yet and wasn't wasn't uh uh partnered to the channel yet and so um you know I just thought this would be really cool I was watching and reading on a tech blog uh talking about YouTube enabling live streaming on their mobile app and this is just the stock YouTube app live streaming and I thought it might be cool to show the parks or show you know around some things live just to see if people would enjoy that and so I went around and I did some live streams and and um you know I did Disney Springs that same day

Reactions: 1
Referral Division? Oh my God, he's delusional. Always looking for ways to make himself feel better about the crap he does.

You missed the EXP in that logo. It is a company specializing in these agent to agent referrals: https://exprealty.com/referrals/

Looks like they take 30% of each referral commission plus a $50 monthly fee. Referral fees are a percentage of the agents commission but I have no clue what a typical percentage is. Didn't spend much time researching it maybe someone else can guesstimate what Josh might make on a referral.
I'm not into real estate, but from my understanding agents will refer to other agents all the time when their plates are too full, or if the home being bought/sold is too hard to get to either in time or distance. In those cases the referral agent will make up to 25% of the selling commission of the home, but we're talking about realtors who actually pull their weight and the "favor" will be paid back. Typically selling a home is hard work for the buyer, the seller and the agents as they all work together to get the paperwork done. This process does not cost the buyer or seller any additional money as the selling fee is already set, and it's a good deal for all involved.

That's not what Josh is signed up with. Victor even noted that the brokerage he's signed up with is known as one to avoid. They seem to do minimal work and don't have a good reputation.

[QUOTE="Love_the_kitz, post: 15375594, member: 151769”They seem to do minimal work and don't have a good reputation.
[/QUOTE]

Perfect for Josh.

His livestreams - minimal work, not “creating” anything and constantly earning himself a bad reputation.

That company must be thrilled to have to not train him much!

Thunder, sorry to bring this back up, but we have a new statement from the man himself.

I think I had 4000 subscribers at the time and Jenna wasn't involved yet and wasn't wasn't uh uh partnered to the channel yet and so um you know I just thought this would be really cool I was watching and reading on a tech blog uh talking about YouTube enabling live streaming on their mobile app and this is just the stock YouTube app live streaming and I thought it might be cool to show the parks or show you know around some things live just to see if people would enjoy that and so I went around and I did some live streams and and um you know I did Disney Springs that same day
So he's still trying to fight for the "I was FIRST" button. Why? Does anyone care?

• Haha
He might as well just put the first video back out that way Disney can specify in their lawsuit how far back they need arrears! Lol
Ok so I had to go and look up what his first live stream was...and....bruh...

1685707128430.png

I'm not really sure I'd count a video that's under 2 minutes a live stream. But I guess it's on brand for Josh to brag about it :rolleyes:

ETA: This was posted on March 17, 2017...if anyone wants to go look for a Disney live streamer that existed before that date...

Reactions: 2
I don't want to do the research on a topic that makes zero difference to anyone, so asked AI, it's always fun to see what the systems can do. After working with it to clarify the difference between a vlogger and live streamer, what follows is the answer it gave to the question Who was the very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live? - via Bard (owned by google)

• The very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live was Justin Flom on Periscope in 2015. Flom is a social media influencer who has over 1 million followers on Periscope. His live stream from Disney World was a huge success, and it helped to popularize the idea of live streaming from Disney parks.
  • In 2016, Jensen Karp started live streaming from Disney World on Periscope. Karp is a comedian and writer who has written for The Huffington Post and The New York Times.
  • In 2017, Inside the Magic started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. Inside the Magic is a news and information website about Disney parks.
  • In 2018, The Mouselets and Dizney Dudes started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. The Mouselets are two sisters who live in Orlando, Florida. Dizney Dudes are two friends who are big Disney fans.

I don't see Resort TV1 on the list.

Last edited:
I don't want to do the research on a topic that makes zero difference to anyone, so asked AI, it's always fun to see what the systems can do. After working with it to clarify the difference between a vlogger and live streamer, what follows is the answer it gave to the question Who was the very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live? - via Bard (owned by google)

• The very first channel to stream from the Disney World parks live was Justin Flom on Periscope in 2015. Flom is a social media influencer who has over 1 million followers on Periscope. His live stream from Disney World was a huge success, and it helped to popularize the idea of live streaming from Disney parks.
  • In 2016, Jensen Karp started live streaming from Disney World on Periscope. Karp is a comedian and writer who has written for The Huffington Post and The New York Times.
  • In 2017, Inside the Magic started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. Inside the Magic is a news and information website about Disney parks.
  • In 2018, The Mouselets and Dizney Dudes started live streaming from Disney World on YouTube. The Mouselets are two sisters who live in Orlando, Florida. Dizney Dudes are two friends who are big Disney fans.

I don't see Resort TV1 on the list.
We know who to blame when Josh is extra grumpy on tonight's livestream. You owe him TWO cookies tonight.

• Haha
We know who to blame when Josh is extra grumpy on tonight's livestream. You owe him TWO cookies tonight.
Yeah. I know. I'm sorry that there are systems that can search all these things for us. :cry:
To make up for it I'm ordering up oatmeal chocolate chip with raisins for him. He'll just love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.