ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

How much longer will Steph and Josh's marriage last?

• 1 Day

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1 Year

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 5 Years

• 10 Years

• Until the day Liam turns 18

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8860AA05-BF6C-4A19-A0A5-9D312FC73DEF.jpeg

Is Josh going to take some relaxing herbs from Steph? Maybe change it to Tranquilizer Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for making this new thread @Grifters of the Caribbean.

View attachment 2191464
Is Josh going to take some relaxing herbs from Steph? Maybe change it to Tranquilizer Tuesday.
Interesting how he chose a pic of the EPCOT First Aid Station, tucked away on the right end of the Oddyssey building, as his thumbnail. :ROFLMAO: It's almost as though he feels like Disney is his mama looking out for him.

I don't think he is capable of feeling embarrasment, which he really should feel for being an idiot and driving/hiking in to EPCOT First Aid while in the throws of what he thought was a heart attack. I'm very sure the First Aid people, as well as the EMTs from the fire department are still telling the story about the fool who drove to Disney over the ER, and they'll be telling the story for generations to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So who is Donna pointing out here? Guess I missed something that happened.
I don't think we know who or what. It's her choice of turning it into a public shaming "I know what you did and I'm putting you on notice!" that's so funny. 🤣

If it were someone close to the group, don't you think Donna would have done this privately? I'm really starting to wonder if it wasn't Josh/Jenna and parents that did something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Before I settle into a state of tranquillity, please forgive me for my sin, for I just watched a bit of Tom Duz Disney and now I feel I need to take a Silkwood decon shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes it tranquil compared to their usual vlogs? Is he promising not to fight with his sister?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Meyers are scheduled to start at 6 at Studious, so let’s see if Jenna is with Josh or not.
*just Josh
---

Jenna decided to hang with Momma.
Do you chat on the stream? If so, please keep pointing out how FUN the Meyer's & the Mouse stream is with Jenna (imply Josh is boring, which he is).
As I wrote this, someone did just this... keep at it! :ROFLMAO:

I don't usually chat, but I'm tempted to tonight. Meanwhile I'll have Meyers on the other channel for as long as I can stand them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Meyers are scheduled to start at 6 at Studious, so let’s see if Jenna is with Josh or not.
*just Josh
---

Jenna decided to hang with Momma.
We could all really piss off Josh by going on his stream and saying that we wanted to see Jenna tonight so we're tuning in to Momma. Lucky he knows where First Aid is because his head might explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you chat onstream? Keep pointing out how FUN the Meyer's & the Mouse stream is with Jenna (imply Josh is boring, which he is).
As I wrote this, someone did just this... keep at it... ALLLL night.

I don't usually chat, but I'm tempted to tonight.
I don’t. Could be dangerous.

Let’s see if Jenna’s gonna put dinner on her card.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait, I've been out of the Josh loop and almost forgot he existed. He pretended to have a heart attack?

Reactions: 3
Wait, I've been out of the Josh loop and almost forgot he existed. He pretended to have a heart attack?
It’s a long story, but Josh had chest pains while driving to Epcot. Instead of heading to Celebration ER, he drove to Epcot, parked in the lot, walked through half the park, and went to first aid. He ended up going via an ambulance to the ER, where it turned out to be a panic attack.

Reactions: 5
That looks like a OCD issue.

Good God, she could never eat with me. My food fills up the whole plate and is piled high.

——
Does anyone notice that Josh is never invited to go out to dinner? We all know why, but it shows his standing in the community.

Reactions: 8
I don't think we know who or what. It's her choice of turning it into a public shaming "I know what you did and I'm putting you on notice!" that's so funny. 🤣

If it were someone close to the group, don't you think Donna would have done this privately? I'm really starting to wonder if it wasn't Josh/Jenna and parents that did something.
She used the #acokeandacookie which I believe refers to Resort TV.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She used the #acokeandacookie which I believe refers to Resort TV.
And Dad's "WooHoo" as a tag.
I never bother reading the tags, but you're absolutely right! It is Josh & Jenna, the parents included!
😲 What did they do to Donna? She's never anything but good to their "community".

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.