ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parkfloppers are busy touching everything in Springs where they just spent an hour going through every ornament. And rest assured, the mug you bought at Disney definitely had a vlogger’s hand inside it.
IMG_2093.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
We're watching Jenna and Dale's BBQ Roundup video...
They are with Momma and Kelly.
Jenna has the palate of a 4 year old. She would even try anything with the slightest bit of spiciness.
She tasted Dale's adult beverage and took the tiniest sips I've ever seen.
Dale tasted a thigh off the meat platter, because he likes the "brown meat chicken".
Jenna seems more annoying than usual on this one. (who knew that was possible).
She doesn't know where to look when filming herself. She has no idea where the camera lens is.
When tasting the apple pie in a jar, Jenna ate half of what was on her spoon and scraped the whipped topping back into the jar. They seemed to be sharing the dessert, gross!
She told us more than once that her peach tea was unsweetened, and that she would have to add sugar.
My husband saw her profile and asked if she's related to Jay Leno.
He also notice that her front teeth look concave.
Jenna never shows us who paid, but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't her or Dale.
---
Jenna has the palate of a 4 year old. She would even try anything with the slightest bit of spiciness.
Dale tasted a thigh off the meat platter, because he likes the "brown meat chicken".
She doesn't know where to look when filming herself. She has no idea where the camera lens is.
When tasting the apple pie in a jar, Jenna ate half of what was on her spoon and scraped the whipped topping back into the jar. They seemed to be sharing the dessert, gross!
She told us more than once that her peach tea was unsweetened, and that she would have to add sugar.
Oops! Should say "she would NOT even try anything with the slightest bit of spiciness."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lol. I just had to go back and catch that part, “I’m a brown meat person”. Ok Dale.
Yeah whenever she drinks something, she takes in about a molecule of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. Chicken nuggies weren't available. She also did that weird around the plate serving again like she did at Hollywood and Vine. Must be some OCD thing. I'd put money on the Meyers paying.

Reactions: 5
Yes. Chicken nuggies weren't available. She also did that weird around the plate serving again like she did at Hollywood and Vine. Must be some OCD thing. I'd put money on the Meyers paying.
Her so called food reviews are the worst. Everything is either "amazing," "so good," or "too spicy (so she didn't taste it)," yet she's never able to articulate what it is about the food she liked. And for all her OCD tendencies, she can't complete a thought to save her life. She was about to try the biscuits, but got distracted by one of the announcements, and never went back to say how they were. She said she was super excited to try the salads; especially the watermelon one, since she'd heard it was good. You can see the salads on the table, but they never mention them again. Great "review." 🙄
---
As predicted, Josh was streaming from Universal on Saturday
Oh,he mentioned streaming from UNIVERSAL tonight. It's a rather odd coincidence that he suddenly gets the urge to stream at Universal during gay days at Disney. I'm sure it takes place at Universal, as well, but maybe not as much? I'm watching Meyers in Magic Kingdom and there is a lot of gay pride.
Total coincidence that the first time he streams from Universal in months is during Gay Days, I'm sure. 🙄 But good thing he did because the greatest thing ever to happen to Josh happened on Saturday night - someone gave him a FREE ticket to the Orlando Informer after hours meetup. I've never seen him so giddy - he was almost speechless. It's the last 7 minutes or so of the Universal stream. The parks had closed for the event, and he was going to hang out at CityWalk for a while. Some people walked up to him and asked if he wanted a ticket to the party. He didn't even hesitate before saying "YES!" They explained their friend couldn't make it, and they'd been trying to give the ticket away for about 30 minutes. Good thing they found Josh "if it's free, it's for me" Nelson!

And then he couldn't end the stream fast enough. He said, "I think I'll still end the stream, and just go ride some rides. We've been streaming for almost 4 hours, and it's starting to get laggy." He didn't even read off any of the sponsors - just said that they're all listed in the chat. And then said, "oh you're right - I will have to call Stephanie and tell her I'll be home later than I said. She's cool; she'll understand." Apparently letting his wife know he'd be home 4 or 5 hours late (or better yet, asking her if she'd mind if he stayed for the party) was an afterthought. Just like his family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They’ll just have to steer clear of the rainbow-colored photo-ops, treats, and merch.

Reactions: 3
:coffee:
I guess the homophobes feel safe going back to Disney now that the gays are gone.

View attachment 2218742
Pulled it up to see if Jenna was there alone for a change (of course not, her mom is with her). FF> to just past the show and Jenna's all excited to ride a Main Street vehicle from the hub down to starbucks. 🤦‍♀️ Could she be any lazier? Not to mention that Starbucks is half way between where she'd be dropped off and where she started. She makes the most of the drop off point and decides to annoy Mickey while there.

The driver was very friendly and it would have been nice to hear what she was saying, but Jenna was talking over her.
A big problem with streamers in general is they get so accustomed to talking all the time that they fail to realize that when interacting with others who are further from the mic that they need to shut up and allow the other person to talk. No giggling, no "yeah"ing over them. Just zip it. Happens with all of the ones who talk.

Last edited:
I just turned on the stream and this person was parking their scooter right in the middle of the shot. 😂

IMG_7423.jpeg

• Haha
I just turned on the stream and this person was parking their scooter right in the middle of the shot. 😂

View attachment 2219161
Another snack and pretend to be attending to the camera moment? LOL
At least when Josh does this he's watching the view and chat. Doesn't mean he's respecting the privacy of others as he focuses on the tables around him, just that he's fully aware of what he's doing.

Jenna caught a kid digging for gold right in front of the camera and kept it on him for far too long. She then moves it over and watchs the cast members emptying the trash barrels. (I respect the cast members who are out there doing this, it's not easy and must be done often, but this is supposed to be a nice view? I doubt that CM wanted to be on a live stream.)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Doesn’t Jenna have a dairy allergy? Why does she talk about eating Mac n’ cheese and pizza? Doesn’t that have cheese?

I know she’s mentioned taking a pill, but then she still complains that her stomach hurts. Maybe lay off the crap food.

Doesn’t Jenna have a dairy allergy? Why does she talk about eating Mac n’ cheese and pizza? Doesn’t that have cheese?

I know she’s mentioned taking a pill, but then she still complains that her stomach hurts. Maybe lay off the crap food.
Jenna says and does things that are contrary to what she claims to have medically all the time. I doubt she's trying to fool anyone, it just shows that she has no clue and is quick to jump to conclusions that sound good.

She's often said she can eat items made of low fat ice milk but not whole milk. The lactose is the same in both, in fact low fat milk causes more distress as it's processed faster by our bodies. Ruling out lactose it seems most likely that it's the fat content that bothers her. The pill she takes is to help the body digest lactose and that's not her problem. She's putting chemicals in that aren't needed.

While we need fat in our diet to be healthy, fats are everywhere and she consumes more than most with all the fried chicken nuggies.
She needs to stop eating garbage. Grab a salad with vegetables, fruit, baked chicken or nuts for cripes sake.
---
I have a family member down in WDW right now, I keep texting them to drink water and reapply sunscreen. The sun in FL is no joke.

As transplants from Indiana I knew Jenna and Josh would have the FL sun catch them early as they're not used to it, but not this early.

Jenna has a close up of her face as she opens pins while at that awful view of the carousel. The sun has not been kind to her, as she looks down we can see there's discoloration and sun damage all over her forehead coming out and her skin is showing signs of months of dehydration. Drink water or those lines around the lips and eyes will only get worse! I recently saw an image of her from 4 years back and the difference is quite noticeable as the elasticity in her cheeks is nearly gone, making her look a decade older. In close ups she's now looking closer to 50 than 40. I'm saying this as a warning to all of us, stay in the shade, drink water!

Last edited:
She needs to stop eating garbage. Grab a salad with vegetables, fruit, baked chicken or nuts for cripes sake.
No kidding! I’m watching her adventures with Dale at the Epic McDonald’s (only because I’m curious and never been there). She orders a pizza with pineapple and ham, and barely takes a bite. Afterwards, they’re slamming down huge cupcakes. She just lives on sugar and Starbucks.

Like Josh with the fake heart attack, I’m guessing she doesn’t bother to see a professional about her stomach issues. It’s better to just self-diagnose in the Nelson’s world. I’m sure if she talked to a doctor, they could get her on a diet where she wasn’t having stomach pain all the time.

I don’t know why a 40+ year old woman eating like an unsupervised 5-year-old bothers me, but it does. 😆

No kidding! I’m watching her adventures with Dale at the Epic McDonald’s (only because I’m curious and never been there). She orders a pizza with pineapple and ham, and barely takes a bite. Afterwards, they’re slamming down huge cupcakes. She just lives on sugar and Starbucks.

Like Josh with the fake heart attack, I’m guessing she doesn’t bother to see a professional about her stomach issues. It’s better to just self-diagnose in the Nelson’s world. I’m sure if she talked to a doctor, they could get her on a diet where she wasn’t having stomach pain all the time.

I don’t know why a 40+ year old woman eating like an unsupervised 5-year-old bothers me, but it does. 😆
I missed that she had posted a vlog on her channel. McDonald's and then out for cupcakes. McD's was on her bucket list? Really?
OMG, I think I'm going to die from all this adventure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh doing his anti-Steve's World video with a vlog video currently on at the same time. Another this seems convenient thing from Mr Nelson having a vlog video at 6PM of yourself at the Park.

Yeah with the amount of times they go to the Parks, it would help to wear a hat, but Jenna wouldn't be able to showcase any of her 1000 ears. At this point, I'm like go ahead and eat junk food and burn your skin every day and see how you look in the future.

I tuned in briefly to the Jenna stream and she had it aimed at the carousel area. I rewound to see how long she had been there and it was nearly an hour. That's a pretty long time to be doing nothing for your viewers. So, so lazy. Much lazier than Josh, for sure. I used to think she was more enjoyable than Josh, but she has really gone downhill. No hustle whatsoever unless she sees "Stitchy". Those 2 Nelson kids are polar opposites in personality, making neither of them a good fit for vlogging. Maybe the mystery Nelson is the most likable, but we'll never know.

I tuned in briefly to the Jenna stream and she had it aimed at the carousel area. I rewound to see how long she had been there and it was nearly an hour. That's a pretty long time to be doing nothing for your viewers. So, so lazy. Much lazier than Josh, for sure. I used to think she was more enjoyable than Josh, but she has really gone downhill. No hustle whatsoever unless she sees "Stitchy". Those 2 Nelson kids are polar opposites in personality, making neither of them a good fit for vlogging. Maybe the mystery Nelson is the most likable, but we'll never know.
I’m wondering how does she have toothpick legs with all the junk she eats, no hustle as you say, it’s not like she’s every mentioned going jogging every morning, etc. Well, maybe it’s the micro bites of food.

Now, I see why Jenna has stomach issues. She doesn't eat anything nourishing. She just gorges on cookies, cakes, and Starbucks drinks. No wonder why her digestive system is screwed.

57FB3F55-683E-48D1-9428-DB9064EF3858.jpeg

Josh is really trying to make his “Tranquil Tuesdays” a thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.