ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tuned in just as the Confectionary line wait was deemed suitable for King Josh. He bought a bunch of sugary crap to take home. He also used like 3 gift cards to pay for it and let his loyal Hoppers know that he appreciates all of the gift cards they send him. Also, his students shower him with gift cards at Christmas and end of the school year. With these unlimited funds, why doesn't he go crazy and try some other foods and snacks? Change it up a bit to make things a little more interesting. It's not costing you any of your actual living expense money.
Why spend all that money in the parks? Go to the freaking Wawa and get a bag of cookies and a 2 liter of Coke for the same price.

I mean, it still fits in his plan to delay leaving the park as long as freaking possible to inconvenience the cms.

Reactions: 8
Why spend all that money in the parks? Go to the freaking Wawa and get a bag of cookies and a 2 liter of Coke for the same price.

I mean, it still fits in his plan to delay leaving the park as long as freaking possible to inconvenience the cms.
Cause Wawa doesn't take Disney Gift Cards. 😉:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow what a baby not getting his cookie past 10:30PM. Blames it on a place that closes 30 minutes after the Park closes and that usually just serves caffeinated drinks, breakfast sandwiches and pastries. GTFO.

Reactions: 6
I tuned in just as the Confectionary line wait was deemed suitable for King Josh. He bought a bunch of sugary crap to take home. He also used like 3 gift cards to pay for it and let his loyal Hoppers know that he appreciates all of the gift cards they send him. Also, his students shower him with gift cards at Christmas and end of the school year. With these unlimited funds, why doesn't he go crazy and try some other foods and snacks? Change it up a bit to make things a little more interesting. It's not costing you any of your actual living expense money.
Curious. It's not the kids buying the GSs. While the kids may be well aware of Josh's Disney addiction, how do you suppose the parents know to get Josh his Disney gift cards? Simple: Just like in the streams, Josh has made it a point to announce in class several times that "Nothing is expected, but always appreciated, BUT if you're going to get him something tell your parents Disney Gift cards, (or paypal friends and family) are best." He then passes out cards with his paypal info.
---
It is a very odd behavior that Josh needs that coke and cookie before leaving the MK late at night, every night he's there.
Akin to a child being treated with a snack for behaving, only most parents are well aware of what will happen if they give their kids sweets that late at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It is a very odd behavior that Josh needs that coke and cookie before leaving the MK late at night, every night he's there.
Akin to a child being treated with a snack for behaving, only most parents are well aware of what will happen if they give their kids sweets that late at night.
That is exactly what it is. Josh and Jenna have both told the story of the Nelson family having a cookie on Main Street together at the end of the night during their childhood. Josh never grew out of that. It's kind of an OCD obsession at this point.

• Wow
That is exactly what it is. Josh and Jenna have both told the story of the Nelson family having a cookie on Main Street together at the end of the night during their childhood. Josh never grew out of that. It's kind of an OCD obsession at this point.
It's honestly just very sad - on the recent Adventures of Jenna and Dale Q&A stream, Jenna briefly mentioned their sibling who passed away when she was 4, and how their grandparents took them all to Disney World after that happened. I totally get how a happy experience like a Disney trip after a tragic loss like that could cement Disney in your mind as your happy place; Kathy from the DIS tells a similar story about taking her kids to Disney after her husband/their father passed away very suddenly. What's sad is Josh and Jenna seem stuck at the ages they were when they made that first trip - Josh with his coke and cookie fixation and Jenna's incessantly begging people to buy her new shiny things. If only you could pay for therapy with Disney gift cards.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know this is the RTV1 forum but I stumbled upon Ron on the Go not too long ago and holy crap! Is that man ever at home? I see that he has two young kids and he's always at Disney without them. So weird. Is he at Disney daily?

Reactions: 3
:coffee: Q for anyone who's been keeping up with Josh's streams: Did Josh ever say he had been to the cardiac appointment that the ER set up for him? I know he talked about cancelling it after he self-diagnosed his attack as anxiety.

I know this is the RTV1 forum but I stumbled upon Ron on the Go not too long ago and holy crap! Is that man ever at home? I see that he has two young kids and he's always at Disney without them. So weird. Is he at Disney daily?
I'm living for his Ron on the Blow nickname

• Haha
He’ll be there (again) starting at 10am. We’ll see the Dapper Dans, Piano man, glass blower, calvacades, FoF, Peoplemover, and maybe run into the Parkfloppers who’ll be doing the same thing.
IMG_2085.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:coffee: Q for anyone who's been keeping up with Josh's streams: Did Josh ever say he had been to the cardiac appointment that the ER set up for him? I know he talked about cancelling it after he self-diagnosed his attack as anxiety.
I think he actually did cancel it. Otherwise, we would be hearing how he went and had the heart of an 20 year old.

I remember him saying that his regular doc told him it’s nothing to worry about. I’m calling BS on that. There’s no doctor on the world that would not want to run more tests on you after complaining about chest pains.

Reactions: 7
I think he actually did cancel it. Otherwise, we would be hearing how he went and had the heart of an 20 year old.

I remember him saying that his regular doc told him it’s nothing to worry about. I’m calling BS on that. There’s no doctor on the world that would not want to run more tests on you after complaining about chest pains.
I'd hope that everyone has the understanding that no amount of money in the world can restore heath once it's gone. Josh seems to worry about making money more than anyone's health.

Josh has the perfect opportunity to find out if there is anything wrong with his heart. Many people won't know until it's too late. We've heard him huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf on camera for awhile now, he's not horribly overweight, doesn't have one of the lung diseases. Chances are high there is a medical issue there his picket full of herbs will not handle come one day.

General practitioners have the 20,000' view of what's going on without the knowledge or tools to zoom in to be sure. They depend a lot on the patient to tell them when something is off. If more tests were not ordered, it's because he talked over the GP and the doc just thew his hands in the air knowing that Josh won't follow though... or he has a quack for a physician.

Last edited:
I’m guessing all Josh heard was “it wasn’t a heart attack,” and then stopped listening.

Oh god, back into figment again….. we just gonna keep running back and forth betwen imagination and sse all night?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Curious. It's not the kids buying the GSs. While the kids may be well aware of Josh's Disney addiction, how do you suppose the parents know to get Josh his Disney gift cards? Simple: Just like in the streams, Josh has made it a point to announce in class several times that "Nothing is expected, but always appreciated, BUT if you're going to get him something tell your parents Disney Gift cards, (or paypal friends and family) are best." He then passes out cards with his paypal info.
without being too weird, I was curious a while back about the school he teaches at when he was complaining about school being stressful and parents complaining about awards and such. I found the school’s Instagram and I found out that the son of the people with whom he parters with for the realty brokerage went to that school and was in the music program a while back. I think there must be a connection there and josh was probably the son’s teacher/mentor.

I also think that he probably does get a good amount of gift cards from the well-to-do parents and families as teacher appreciation gifts. I just hope the gift cards go into the same “pool” of “shared funds” that the whole family thay streams can use

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've had Meyers on. Can't handle Josh tonight. It's just Kelly solo, but it's way more tranquil than any amount of time with Josh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.