ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2221180

Josh is really trying to make his “Tranquil Tuesdays” a thing.
Yet another totally unoriginal idea. That Drew in the Moment does a motivational Monday vlog. I’m sure there are other examples out there. Just shows he is scared of all the competition out there and trying to do what he can to stay relevant and take away from other Vloggers.

Reactions: 4
Is his school year over now? Or will his already too many streams ramp up even more in a few weeks?

Nothing says "tranquil" like running around Epcot, Magic Kingdom and throwing in a resort tour for good measure :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
⏩ Magic Kingdom - it gets the views and Peoplemover
⏩ Resorts - Josh wanted to park at one and not look sketchy on video
⏩ EPCOT - FOMO and the Passholder "lounge" (just a bunch of tables with free bag of candy)

He's going to try and make this "relaxing" runabout a regular thing. Josh finds it relaxing to hold a gimbal and have people toss money at him as he talks about himself and his thoughts. Who wouldn't? What he doesn't get is that his voice, his advertisements, his constant obsession with the connection are ruining the experience for the viewers. There will be no repeat views unless he gets into a fight. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's currently doing some sort of 360 degree, 4k 'testing' stream from Epcot.

Josh, pick your kid out of this lineup...

• Sad
My advice on watching a Josh Nelson 360 stream:

Step 1: since you can control the camera angle yourself, move it so it's pointing directly away from Josh so you don't have to see him
Step 2: mute the stream

ta-da!

• Haha
My advice on watching a Josh Nelson 360 stream:

Step 1: since you can control the camera angle yourself, move it so it's pointing directly away from Josh so you don't have to see him
Step 2: mute the stream

ta-da!
The tech is coming along for those 360 cameras, but it's still not great. Is he streaming is whole livestream with it?

Reactions: 1
The tech is coming along for those 360 cameras, but it's still not great. Is he streaming is whole livestream with it?
No, he switched to his normal setup for the main stream, this was just a test because he had an extra hour or two free in his day and decided to use it for a test stream before he regular stream :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
“Free time” for Josh is finding any excuse to avoid the wife and kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No matter when I tune in, this jackass is riding the Peoplemover.
I'm finding this with all the streamers. Doesn't matter if they're marked as being at the MK or another park, turn it on, they're on the people mover.
Never did like that ride, now it ranks with Small World for me.

Surprise. Jenna & Dale are with the Meyers at Disney Springs. What free meal will they get today?

• Haha
Surprise. Jenna & Dale are with the Meyers at Disney Springs. What free meal will they get today?
At this point the Meyers might as well just pop a car seat in back for Jenna. She seems to tag along every time they're out to eat.

• Haha
Josh is at the Polynesian Resort obsessing over the internet connection speed. He keeps saying "But it's ok." "I'm not going to worry about it." "I'm done talking about it." "It's fine." "No big deal."

Is it really ok, Josh? You seem a bit triggered by it. Look at it this way, at least you're not at home with your wife and child. That would be awful, wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh is at the Polynesian Resort obsessing over the internet connection speed. He keeps saying "But it's ok." "I'm not going to worry about it." "I'm done talking about it." "It's fine." "No big deal."

Is it really ok, Josh? You seem a bit triggered by it. Look at it this way, at least you're not at home with your wife and child. That would be awful, wouldn't it?
Sounds like his wanting to relax is really working. /s

• Haha

Sounds like Tranquil Tuesday is turning into Tragic Tuesday.

• Haha
I wanted to watch Meyers, but they're boring as hell with eating and bowling.
Ahhhhh ok, pulling up Josh.... cringe

You know, saying the words "tranquil" over and over doesn't make the stream calm and relaxing. Totally obsessing over the connection again.
🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have a conspiracy theory on why he did that stream...

Timing is a bit too good to have a few random hours to test that... the day after the biggest consumer electronics company announced a headset that supports VR content. Mind you the last time he released anything 360 was the Star Cruiser and did a stream test with the camera in 2021...

Something tells me he is trying to find the bigger spenders...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.