ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a conspiracy theory on why he did that stream...

Timing is a bit too good to have a few random hours to test that... the day after the biggest consumer electronics company announced a headset that supports VR content. Mind you the last time he released anything 360 was the Star Cruiser and did a stream test with the camera in 2021...

Something tells me he is trying to find the bigger spenders...
When he bumps into Dope Drop, he mentions “that Apple thing inspired me to try it again”.

Reactions: 2
1686156435413.png

Time to cut back on the coke and cookie routine a bit there Josh. Is he watching his own stream on the 2nd phone? Lol.

ETA: It isn't the camera causing the awful quality it is the limitations of either his upload bandwidth and or the YouTube streaming. Didn't listen to what exactly he is using there though so I could be wrong but the latest 360 cameras are more like 5k+ so compressing it down does make it look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with the constant live streams at Character Warehouse? Florida Park Explorers is getting out of control with it. They stream there almost five days as week, for 2-3 hours per day.

You can't tell me there's a huge demand for that? It tells me they can't afford an AP and go shop there instead. They're probably waiting for their subscribers to pay their AP for them. I think people should complain and put a stop to it.

What's with the constant live streams at Character Warehouse? Florida Park Explorers is getting out of control with it. They stream there almost five days as week, for 2-3 hours per day.

You can't tell me there's a huge demand for that? It tells me they can't afford an AP and go shop there instead. They're probably waiting for their subscribers to pay their AP for them. I think people should complain and put a stop to it.
I guess because their income is generated by being a personal Disney shopper. How much they make with their "shopping fee" is a your guess is good as mine. Like can you pay all the bills and then some by doing this is the big question.
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 5.22.20 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I guess because their income is generated by being a personal Disney shopper. How much they make with their "shopping fee" is a your guess is good as mine. Like can you pay all the bills and then some by doing this is the big question.
View attachment 2224532
Should have had someone proof read that one for them.

The way it's written, the shopping fee is $3 per item, but only for the items under $15.

The fees for items above that thresholds are credits, so

MINUS $5 per item over $15,
MINUS $10 per item over 100...

I want my $15 off! (I'm kidding of course, I don't use disney shoppers nor would I take advantage... but someone could.)

Last edited:
View attachment 2224532
Damn that's outrageous. These people should just look for this merchandise on Shop Disney, ebay, or one of those secondhand shopping apps.

Reactions: 1
Without watching the newest upload tell us why is Disney is so magical for Josh 🤣

Disney is Magical for Josh because ...
  • Using Disney, he's grifted over a quarter of a million US$ from viewers by doing nothing more than walking around and showing the work the Disney cast members have done.
  • He's able to use Disney as a selling point for advertisers who pay him to talk about and demonstrate their rip off products on his streams.
  • Disney has created a retreat in which he can escape from the demands of being a husband and father.

I don't know why the the thought that anyone might seek out "Disney magic" on youtube and actually watch Josh's BS sickens me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

The way it's written, the shopping fee is $3 per item, but only for the items under $15.

I want my $15 off! (I'm kidding of course, I don't use disney shoppers nor would I take advantage... but someone could.)
The way I read it is anything exactly $15.00, no fee whatsoever.

• Haha

I don’t think those are credits, those are just dividers.
That’s pretty crazy to add 3.00 per item under 15, then it jumps to 5 dollars for each item from 15-99, then 10 dollars on top of each item over 100.00.

this seems like a crazy way to make a living

I don’t think those are credits, those are just dividers.
That’s pretty crazy to add 3.00 per item under 15, then it jumps to 5 dollars for each item from 15-99, then 10 dollars on top of each item over 100.00.

this seems like a crazy way to make a living
That's exactly how they intended it to read, and it does read that way... but those are not double dashes used as hyphens in writing, they're single, also known as a certain mathematical operator.
They goofed. Easy fix, but they probably won't.

I’m just catching up on this new thread, love the title btw! Did the survey as well, 😉

I just watched the beginning of last night’s live and heard Jenna say that Josh was attending a wedding and couldn’t be there. But no worries, because mom and dad were there and she pans over to show her parents, grinning stupidly.

Um Josh attended a wedding, well, obviously without his wife because who would be home watching their young son who goes to bed at 6pm? Would you not think mom and dad would be babysitting their ONLY grandkid so their son and daughter in law can attend a wedding together? Instead of tagging along on another livestream. These grandparents are something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It seems like Josh and Jenna haven’t streamed together in a long time.

Josh must have been watching the stream from the wedding reception because he was active in chat when I tuned in around 9:15 and probably earlier, as well. Hmm, nobody ever is allowed to babysit Liam so I'm sure it was another solo night out for Josh. The overprotection of Liam is a mystery to me because he seems like a good kid, albeit very active like so many other boys his age. I think it's weird that he is never over the grandparents or Jenna's house without his parents around. Stef opted to skip the hospital and let the elder Nelsons hang when Josh during his ER visit. It's all strange dynamics.

Reactions: 11
It seems like Josh and Jenna haven’t streamed together in a long time.
I noticed a change in their behavior toward streaming together less after the issue between Josh and Jenn on the way back into the MK after visiting EPCOT several weeks back.

On one night they were streaming "together" but Jenna and her mom left for EPCOT while Josh stayed with their dad at the MK and they just kept awkwardly flipping the feed from one to the other. That was the night their dad had taken a fall, but no one seemed to give a crap.

It's as though Jenna knows Josh is toxic and is doing everything she can to stay clear of that while still doing her share.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.