ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh must have been watching the stream from the wedding reception because he was active in chat when I tuned in around 9:15 and probably earlier, as well. Hmm, nobody ever is allowed to babysit Liam so I'm sure it was another solo night out for Josh. The overprotection of Liam is a mystery to me because he seems like a good kid, albeit very active like so many other boys his age. I think it's weird that he is never over the grandparents or Jenna's house without his parents around. Stef opted to skip the hospital and let the elder Nelsons hang when Josh during his ER visit. It's all strange dynamics.
They are all definitely strange! I don't think we will ever figure out the Nelsons!
---
He says “we’ll” so let’s see if we means me, or if sis is with him today.
View attachment 2230751
Probably the royal "we".

Reactions: 6
I've noticed Jenna spending more time away from the channel for months now. She seems to have more fun and be more relaxed when she's with Myers and the Mouse. It's Josh's world and everyone else is there to serve him, I think she's finally over it

Reactions: 5
I've noticed Jenna spending more time away from the channel for months now. She seems to have more fun and be more relaxed when she's with Myers and the Mouse. It's Josh's world and everyone else is there to serve him, I think she's finally over it
I would respect her if she just went solo. For just starting out, her channel with Dale gets some decent views. I'm sure it would only grow if she live streamed the parks, but Josh probably made her sign a formal contract stating that she wouldn't touch Disney parks on her channel :ROFLMAO:. As predicted, nobody is interested in Josh outside of Disney. His channel is a disaster.

Reactions: 8
Ugh! Just because you can use Canva to create a design, it doesn’t mean you should sell it. That’s terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to decide what's the worst part of that shirt:
  • the fireworks are a horrible crop job,
  • the castle image is a pure black silhouette on a mish-mashed background (which will fade so fast to grey) ,
  • the flag is mostly hidden by all the other graphics,
  • the wording is awkward at best and
  • the font is screaming for attention as loud as the rest of the mess.
---
Ugh! Just stop the tech talk! Keep it on your other channel.
Josh is all kinds of awkward with social interactions tonight. A man just tried to stop and say hi, Josh kept walking, making the man walk with him, then a little girl came up to say Hi and Josh started asking her if she even knew who he was, or if she saw someone with a camera and decided to say hi. Fn Rude. Poor girl named the channel right, but she was eye rolling hard as she should have since Josh was being an ASS to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Josh is all kinds of awkward with social interactions tonight. A man just tried to stop and say hi, Josh kept walking, making the man walk with him, then a little girl came up to say Hi and Josh started asking her if she even knew who he was, or if she saw someone with a camera and decided to say hi. Fn Rude. Poor girl named the channel right, but she was eye rolling hard as she should have since Josh was being an ASS to her.
He was such an asshole to that little girl! We turned it off after that.

Josh talking about Jenna’s streaming mentions Jenna said to him “I am tired of people thinking I don’t know what to do, and I mean sorry I shouldnt share that..”

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He was such an asshole to that little girl! We turned it off after that.
About when did this happen? Gotta see this mess.
Josh talking about Jenna’s streaming mentions Jenna said to him “I am tired of people thinking I don’t know what to do, and I mean sorry I shouldnt share that..”
So she told him something in confidence and he shares it with the stream. Nice. Anyways, Jenna, if you put on your big girl pants and stop acting like a child who needs constant supervision, people probably wouldn't think that of you.
Ugh! Just stop the tech talk! Keep it on your other channel.
I tuned in to find him talking with Ron about tech on Main Street. No thanks.

Reactions: 5
About when did this happen? Gotta see this mess.
About 40 minutes ago, little girl, about 12 in a white shirt, he had just come off Big Thunder RR and was headed down into adventureland
---
So she told him something in confidence and he shares it with the stream. Nice. Anyways, Jenna, if you put on your big girl pants and stop acting like a child who needs constant supervision, people probably wouldn't think that of you.
Josh is an equal opportunity ass - good to know he doesn't treat anyone with the respect they deserve, unless of course they're waiving money at him.

I agree, if Jenna would stop acting incompetent, like maybe pay for and fetch her own food instead of making her mom and dad do it then maybe people would think more highly of her. I still think the best stream she ever did was that one time she was alone and it was in AK.

Last edited:
About 40 minutes ago, little girl, about 12 in a white shirt, he had just come off Big Thunder RR and was headed down into adventureland
Thanks. Found it. Such a jack ass. What difference does it make if she watched the channel or not? He gets snarky with a friendly little girl. I can see how great he is with children. 🙄

Thanks. Found it. Such a jack ass. What difference does it make if she watched the channel or not? He gets snarky with a friendly little girl. I can see how great he is with children. 🙄
Best. Teacher. Never.

Reactions: 9
So after the fireworks... Josh goes to the Peoplemover (as usual) and who is he directly behind? Corey from Living in Diz!!! They should've held hands and shared a car together. I had to go over to Ron's feed to see if he was on ahead of them but sadly, he was in the Haunted Mansion.

After Ron was done there, he headed for the back of the castle and low and behold.. who does he run into? JOSH and his park flopper proteges!!!!

So, with Ron... he had a Haunted Mansion CM stop him in the queue (like right before you get to the doors to go in) and fangirl (I believe her name was Emily). You read that right... she was in her maid outfit and completely broke any kind of character she was supposed to have, to meet with Ron. She's a college program CM. I've heard stories from other boards and places where these kids would get canned for less than that. He wanted to put in a CM compliment for her... for fangirling over him in the line. Better part was her boyfriend in Ron's chat then, lol.... He apparently has a few CM "friends" like all the streamers I guess, but this one was completely out of line for the mansion. To the complete opposite, the CM that took everyone into the stretching room was awesome. We had her when we went in and she played up the deadness with the best of them. She was monotone, staring people down, etc... Makes it an enjoyable experience that you would expect there.

Oh yeah, Ron's plan for Saturday was another "All day challenge" with the ride being Pirates... that obviously didn't fly with Disney and he was reduced to just a regular stream at some point during the day.... LOL.

So where and how do we ask to get a Ron thread? I think it's about time to have one for him.

• Sick
So after the fireworks... Josh goes to the Peoplemover (as usual) and who is he directly behind? Corey from Living in Diz!!! They should've held hands and shared a car together. I had to go over to Ron's feed to see if he was on ahead of them but sadly, he was in the Haunted Mansion.

After Ron was done there, he headed for the back of the castle and low and behold.. who does he run into? JOSH and his park flopper proteges!!!!

So, with Ron... he had a Haunted Mansion CM stop him in the queue (like right before you get to the doors to go in) and fangirl (I believe her name was Emily). You read that right... she was in her maid outfit and completely broke any kind of character she was supposed to have, to meet with Ron. She's a college program CM. I've heard stories from other boards and places where these kids would get canned for less than that. He wanted to put in a CM compliment for her... for fangirling over him in the line. Better part was her boyfriend in Ron's chat then, lol.... He apparently has a few CM "friends" like all the streamers I guess, but this one was completely out of line for the mansion. To the complete opposite, the CM that took everyone into the stretching room was awesome. We had her when we went in and she played up the deadness with the best of them. She was monotone, staring people down, etc... Makes it an enjoyable experience that you would expect there.

Oh yeah, Ron's plan for Saturday was another "All day challenge" with the ride being Pirates... that obviously didn't fly with Disney and he was reduced to just a regular stream at some point during the day.... LOL.

So where and how do we ask to get a Ron thread? I think it's about time to have one for him.
Here you go:

Reactions: 4
it’s honestly the worst shirt I’ve ever seen. I feel bad because he said stef worked hard on it. But damn it’s bad. I can’t tell if I hate it so much because it screams “trump supporter” or because it’s flat out ugly.
Mmhhmm. Wasn't gonna say anything except for mmhhmm.
---
Dale and Jenna review Sci-Fi Diner (as a ResortTV1 video because it wasn't adventurous enough for their channel). They split the Feature Film burger which is a surf and turf version. Dale points to the crab cake says there's the turf, the crab cake, Jenna also says the turf, the crab cake. OK
Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 9.16.37 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
it’s honestly the worst shirt I’ve ever seen. I feel bad because he said stef worked hard on it. But damn it’s bad. I can’t tell if I hate it so much because it screams “trump supporter” or because it’s flat out ugly.
I honestly thought it was a doomsday prepper shirt before my mind was actually able to process it as a whole.

• Haha
I honestly thought it was a doomsday prepper shirt before my mind was actually able to process it as a whole.
That's exactly what my mind flashed to when I first saw the pic here too.
Nothing about that shirt says family friendly. I'd be hesitant to even stand next to someone wearing that.

I'm not discouraging anyone from playing with design software and trying to make something of your own, but for pete's sake, ask opinions, learn to modify and scratch a design if it's just not working. Even the best designers scrapped thousands of designs before hitting upon their best ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.