ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m totally against the multiple previews that these grifters are getting. You should get one shot: CM, DVC, or AP. Once you get one, your ticket is blocked out from the others.

That’s why I’m glad Disney released the POV of this ride. It kinda cut down on people like Josh clamoring for the “firsts.”

Btw, both Josh and Jenna mentioned the media event at least twice today. It must be devastating to see everyone wined and dined while they’re left on the outside. And no, Josh, it’s not because of the “international media” either.
Yeah, I'm not not sure where he's getting this "international media" thing because LivingByDisney is local central florida and is at all the media events and she just starting doing this around 2 years ago.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I'm not not sure where he's getting this "international media" thing because LivingByDisney is local central florida and is at all the media events and she just starting doing this around 2 years ago.
I'm guessing that's either what his "media contact" told him to placate him when he was whining about not being invited, or some BS story he made up in his head to make himself feel better about not being on the top tier media list.

I'm sorry that Liam's day was dictated by Josh wanting to take advantage of glomming onto someone else's DVC access (Tiana) and then do Josh's favorite ride (PeopleMover). Pretty crappy of both J&J to pay more attention to the stream and wanting to hear the sound of their own voices than the kid, but it was to be expected. I hope Liam gets to do something he wants on his birthday.

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing that's either what his "media contact" told him to placate him when he was whining about not being invited, or some BS story he made up in his head to make himself feel better about not being on the top tier media list.

I'm sorry that Liam's day was dictated by Josh wanting to take advantage of glomming onto someone else's DVC access (Tiana) and then do Josh's favorite ride (PeopleMover). Pretty crappy of both J&J to pay more attention to the stream and wanting to hear the sound of their own voices than the kid, but it was to be expected. I hope Liam gets to do something he wants on his birthday.
Josh is constantly lying, it all depends on where one draws the distinction between a blurred story and a blatant lie.

Did someone from Disney parks marketing call Josh out of the blue to let him know he wasn't invited and why? No. Absolutely not, they have a thousand egos just as needy as Josh to deal with, the only way they'd have called him was if they needed to mitigate a problem he was creating, perhaps he was somehow threatening them, stating he'd escalate his demands. Josh only wants to think he's important enough to have a media events handler of his own.

As to whether or not that event was for international folk, doesn't sound like it, but Disney marketing folk have been known to hint at other things and allow the person they're talking to to come to their own conclusions.

Reactions: 9
It's pretty disgusting that Liam has to be in the Parks on his birthday as a walking ad for RTV1 with their logo on his t-shirt.:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Josh was like "He chose that on his own, I didn't make him wear that hehehehehehe"
If he did, it was in a desperate attempt to get Josh's attention and approval. I've noticed Liam doing that on their Homes streams and vlogs - saying what he likes most about doing those videos is that the whole family is together. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, there's def local folks who were invited for the media event. Most of the ones I've seen were more professional organizations, too.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, there's def local folks who were invited for the media event. Most of the ones I've seen were more professional organizations, too.
Tim Tracker went though this same frail stage where he was blocked from events and started inventing stories "his guy" at Disney told him.
Although it's just one event, it sounds like Josh has caught some of the same.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

• Haha
5 mins into the stream and Jenna is talking about shopping. She is not living in reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m totally against the multiple previews that these grifters are getting. You should get one shot: CM, DVC, or AP. Once you get one, your ticket is blocked out from the others.

That’s why I’m glad Disney released the POV of this ride. It kinda cut down on people like Josh clamoring for the “firsts.”

Btw, both Josh and Jenna mentioned the media event at least twice today. It must be devastating to see everyone wined and dined while they’re left on the outside. And no, Josh, it’s not because of the “international media” either.
Paging Mr Morrow was there and Mammoth Club. Why does he feel the need to prove tit. Makes you look insecure

Reactions: 6
Paging Mr Morrow was there and Mammoth Club. Why does he feel the need to prove tit. Makes you look insecure
Insecure is Josh's middle name.
---
And IMO, a lot of that insecurity stems from where he works and where his son goes to school. Their family is solidly middle class, which most of us are, and there's nothing wrong with that. But he's surrounded by people who are upper middle class and wealthy (Liam has talked on stream about going to friends' birthday parties in Golden Oak). So instead of being grateful that he's able to spend far more time in the place he loves (Disney parks) than most of the middle class, he's constantly comparing what he has and what he's able to do against the families at his school. He might have a much more realistic sense of how lucky he really is if he was back teaching at a public school in a low income neighborhood. If he's even capable of such hubris.
---
Meant to say, even if he's capable of taming his hubris.

Last edited:
Oh you know his “contact” at Disney media got an earful. I’m glad they didn’t make the cut because they are terrible with media events. Even if you watch their media stuff, you still end up with zero knowledge about whatever Disney is trying to sell. They just flex the free food and merch they get. Plus, you may have almost 200k subscribers, but you can’t even get 10 percent of them to watch your vlogs. Horrible numbers.

Reactions: 11
Josh’s big epic announcement is that they’re going to try to ride all the rides on Wednesday.

• Haha
Josh’s big epic announcement is that they’re going to try to ride all the rides on Wednesday.
Of course that's what he considers a Huge & Epic announcement to be, it's all about him.

Betting "All the rides" does not include those he cannot/doesn't like to stream such as Rock-n-Rollercoaster. He'll come up with convenient excuses for those.

Of course that's what he considers a Huge & Epic announcement to be, it's all about him.

Betting "All the rides" does not include those he cannot/doesn't like to stream such as Rock-n-Rollercoaster. He'll come up with convenient excuses for those.
Well he actually does have a good excuse because Rock n Rollercoaster is still closed for refurbishment. Maybe that’s why he wants to do this challenge now before it reopens? 🤣 Kudos to them for attempting to do more than their usual Peoplemover, coke and cookie streams but I’m sure they’ll still find a way to make it boring and talk about signal strength the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean many have done it b4. He’s doing it w/ an in b/w time period that’s actually easier to do than before. A normal pull over the eyes thing for the ResortTVScam crew.

Well he actually does have a good excuse because Rock n Rollercoaster is still closed for refurbishment. Maybe that’s why he wants to do this challenge now before it reopens? 🤣 Kudos to them for attempting to do more than their usual Peoplemover, coke and cookie streams but I’m sure they’ll still find a way to make it boring and talk about signal strength the whole time.
I mean many have done it b4. He’s doing it w/ an in b/w time period that’s actually easier to do than before. A normal pull over the eyes thing for the ResortTVScam crew.
Yup doing it all on one day is not new. Streaming it... I'm not sure as I don't follow the Twitch or TikTok streamers.

Okay, RnR is down
Splash is technically still down
Test Track will be closed as of next week

Those are THREE big ones and as such even if he gets the rest of the rides done, I don't think that counts as all.

Good chance he's going to take one park while Jenna takes another with Mom and Dad and they just swap the stream from one to the other.
He's trying to beat PP TV to it as they were talking about doing exactly this just the other day.
---
I forgot Dale is out of work. I was wondering how Mom and Dad would tolerate the heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5