ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.
Ah, so just like how Disney World "Skyped" Kyle Pallo even though they don't use Skype.

I bet Josh has meetings with his "team" just like Best Life and Beyond Katie.
images(5).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.
Just the newest example of how Josh twists things around to make himself look better than he is.
Words matter.

Over all these years if there's one personality flaw to take away from "Who is Josh" it's that he will whine and complain about everything until some solution is provided (not by himself).

Jenna has a similar personality but won't push it as far as Josh. She's out for the smaller things.
---
The super annoying thing about both of them is if they're called out on it they'll either laugh as though it was a joke (Jenna) or act as though they didn't expect anything, but prattle on about it.

Last edited:
Need some Resort Mopper branded elbow support sleeves.
View attachment 2988839
Oh. I was led to believe he saw a professional and got at the very least a walmart branded brace.
What he's sporting isn't even a proper brace. It's a pair of socks pretending to do something. Ace bandages when wrapped correctly do more.

Once again Doc Nelson has home-diagnosed his issue and applied the appropriate treatment: more Disney.

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh. I was led to believe he saw a professional and got at the very least a walmart branded brace.
What he's sporting isn't even a proper brace. It's a pair of socks pretending to do something. Ace bandages when wrapped correctly do more.

Once again Doc Nelson has home-diagnosed his issue and applied the appropriate treatment: more Disney.
He can't afford more medical bills! Perhaps he could consult with his PCP at the Epcot first aid station. Our, better yet, Cory from Living in DIZ. He's practically a doctor (in his mind) and I'm sure he could supply Josh with a sample of that Martha's Magic Mayan Pain Cream he gets from his sponsor, Pain Cream Jeff. Magic Pain Cream + Stef's Healing Herbs = Cheech and Jenna tripping out on the PeopleMover. I'd watch that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hes going on People Mover again.....

2 hours. You've been live for 2 hours and out of the 4 rides you went on, 2 of them were PM. Why be so repetitive?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh is shilling for Disney and saying how Communicore Hall is great.

Sorry, but it looks like a community college seating area.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You beat me to it. I could have sworn at first glance that he was wearing a sock on his arm. Anything for the sympathy grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Elbow Compression Sleeve for Weightlifting, Workout, Fitness, Arthritis, Bursitis..."

...and compulsive vlogging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1718157664331.png

In this episode of what's bigger the epcot icon or josh's massive ego...
liam will be on the stream tomorrow for his birthday, well thank goodness he has no choice but to take his child outside

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11