ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents had it on in the background earlier when I walked by. My dad said Wednesday is only going to be Josh and Jenna, but Jenna's not going on any rides, just supporting Josh with Coke and cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aaaaand....he left EPCOT and rode the monorail to MK. Guess where he heads straight to? If you said the Peoplemover, you'd be correct. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My parents had it on in the background earlier when I walked by. My dad said Wednesday is only going to be Josh and Jenna, but Jenna's not going on any rides, just supporting Josh with Coke and cookies.
He can't stop talking about this stupid "challenge" on Wednesday.

"This isn't a formal competition. It's just for fun."

"I only have to ride one of the Main Street vehicles, and only one way. That's allowed."

No wonder Jenna tapped out before the day even started. Josh is going to be insufferably uptight throughout the entire stream. He's not even going to watch fireworks (unless he's ahead of schedule). Sounds like a barrel of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaaand....he left EPCOT and rode the monorail to MK. Guess where he heads straight to? If you said the Peoplemover, you'd be correct. :rolleyes: :sneaky:
The TTA is his security blanket.

"This isn't a formal competition. It's just for fun."
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle. 🤣
Josh apparently doesn't understand all meanings of the term "to compete against".

He can't stop talking about this stupid "challenge" on Wednesday.
No wonder Jenna tapped out before the day even started. Josh is going to be insufferably uptight throughout the entire stream. He's not even going to watch fireworks (unless he's ahead of schedule). Sounds like a barrel of fun.
LOL, I have a bet with myself that she and he would butt heads before the end of the day. I think he's setting himself up for failure, even if he manages to do the bulk of the rides shots will be had.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many effing times do we have to ride the Peoplemover?!??!?!?! He's on it again after the fireworks. And about knocked everyone over on MSUSA and the Tomorrowland Terrace walkway to get there.
🤦‍♀️
---
At this point, I hope the Peoplemover goes down for a very long refurb. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
And now he just ran and you could hear him huffing and puffing, to the Haunted Mansion, b/c it was a walk on. Me to the TV: Well Joshie, if you didn't have the ride the peoplemover again, you could have casually walked to the HM. :sneaky:
---
And now he's showing his heart rate on his apple watch. :oops:

• Haha
Josh after exiting the HM-"Didn't need a death certificate, the heart rate went down to 99 on the ride but now it's 121." "well, it's coke and cookie time for me!"

Me.... 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♀️
---
LOL everyone needs to tune into the last few minutes of his stream tonight. He was waxing poetic about being a dad and how his dad was a great example and he hopes hes the same for Liam and how it's the hardest job he has and yada yada yada lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
LOL everyone needs to tune into the last few minutes of his stream tonight. He was waxing poetic about being a dad and how his dad was a great example and he hopes hes the same for Liam and how it's the hardest job he has and yada yada yada lol!
"And I'll see you all tomorrow for my surprise 14-hour EPIC LIVE STREAM, where I'll arrive at the gates of Magic Kingdom at exactly 6am so I can be the first person on the People Mover, which I will ride all day singing an unironic version of 'Cat's in the Cradle' and ignoring calls from my dad and son!"

Also, with a 121 bpm heart rate after a 1970s dark ride, he should probably swing by EPCOT ER on his way out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This was actually pretty sad. He kept reiterating how being a dad is such a difficult job, and it's an important job, but it's just so, so hard. Most people would add "but I wouldn't trade it for anything," or "I can't imagine my life without my kid(s)," or even a "the rewards outweigh the challenges," but not Josh. He just kept harping on the negatives. I guess the era of embracing gratitude is over. How long did it last - a week or so?

• Wow
  • Angry
This was actually pretty sad. He kept reiterating how being a dad is such a difficult job, and it's an important job, but it's just so, so hard. Most people would add "but I wouldn't trade it for anything," or "I can't imagine my life without my kid(s)," or even a "the rewards outweigh the challenges," but not Josh. He just kept harping on the negatives. I guess the era of embracing gratitude is over. How long did it last - a week or so?
Wait. WHAT? :eek:

Liam is HOW OLD? .. and Josh is complaining about being a parent to one child being difficult?

Unless Liam has a hidden condition we're not privy to (understandable) he seems like a smart, empathetic boy. He is healthy and curious.
He's through his baby and toddler stages, those are understandably hard. At his age there is nothing difficult about one child except how being a parent interferes with how you want life to be as a single person with no responsibilities beyond one's self. Most parents at this age are sighing in relief from having gotten through what they considered to be the hard years and just enjoying all the things they can do with their kids now.

Just wait until Liam is a teenager, then Josh's life will really suck.. unless they leave the child to his own devices, which will backfire horribly on them. <insert evil laugh>.

There are uncles who haven't seen their families in 5 years who have more empathy for their nephews than Josh has for his own kid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shame on Josh! He sucks! There are so many men in this world who would give anything to be a father and he talks about it like it's a burden. What a selfish jackass. Do better, Josh! Your son deserves it, whether you realize it or not.

Poor Liam.

• Heart
Shame on Josh! He sucks! There are so many men in this world who would give anything to be a father and he talks about it like it's a burden. What a selfish jackass. Do better, Josh! Your son deserves it, whether you realize it or not.

Poor Liam.
It's all about how having to be responsible for his son, driving him to/from school which gets in the way of Josh's "life" (meaning, going to Disney world without him).

I'm not sure Dad Nelson is anyone to really look up to in order to mimick parenting style. He seems to be a nice guy, far nicer than Mom Nelson, but he's so wishy-washy he never put his younger two straight about priorities in life, allowing them to become insuferable whiners and grifters.

Reactions: 11

Poor Liam.
It’s even worse that Josh is saying this when he has a brother-in-law who would probably do anything to be a father.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s even worse that Josh is saying this when he has a brother-in-law who would probably do anything to be a father.
Oh man. You're right.
I can only hope that Stef has it in her to act as mother and father to Liam.
If I were Stef I'd seriously consider calling up Dale every so often to see if he'd mind spending a little time with the boy. Maybe teach him some male role model things Josh just can't/wont. Just things that society has come to think of as man-stuff, not that it is (tools, cars, working on the house, painting up mickey shaped pieces of wood 🤣 ). The problem there is Stef doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with that side of the family.

Reactions: 7
Oh man. You're right.
I can only hope that Stef has it in her to act as mother and father to Liam.
If I were Stef I'd seriously consider calling up Dale every so often to see if he'd mind spending a little time with the boy. Maybe teach him some male role model things Josh just can't/wont. Just things that society has come to think of as man-stuff, not that it is (tools, cars, working on the house, painting up mickey shaped pieces of wood 🤣 ). The problem there is Stef doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with that side of the family.
The extended family relationships are so weird to me. It struck me again during the vlog with 40+ year old Jenna and her mom making fairy gardens by themselves, when there is an actual child in the family. But it seems like everyone in the family (including Stef) would rather do anything other than spend time with Liam.

Yeah, I don't get that we never see Liam's grandparents with him at Disney or hear about Jenna spending time with him. I understand it could be hard to interact with him at first when you really wanted to be a mother, but this is a huge chance to play a vital role in a little kid's life.