ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got to be seething right now 🤣 How DARE Disney Music take down his video of their product. Josh puffing out his chest like the bad-ass weasel in the hen house that he is... He'll FIGHT this one and He'll WIN!
I can imagine Jenna in her pre-teen voice egging him on: Yeah, you tell them Josh. Fight! Fight! Fight!

So much for a happier, calmer, more appreciative Josh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenna actually told Josh that parts of the show had clips from the movie on the screen.
She muted those parts when she streamed it before he arrived.

When he was about to stream she reminded him but Josh said something like; it will be ok. I’m not worried.

Well Jishy, even your sister who is not particularly bright retained enough information to remember the rules.

🎶 🎼 wonder who’s crying now 🎼🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenna actually told Josh that parts of the show had clips from the movie on the screen.
She muted those parts when she streamed it before he arrived.

When he was about to stream she reminded him but Josh said something like; it will be ok. I’m not worried.

Well Jishy, even your sister who is not particularly bright retained enough information to remember the rules.

🎶 🎼 wonder who’s crying now 🎼🎶
Interesting, Goo's stream didn't get taken down. He filmed it in the entirety, just checked and the whole show is still there.

Josh isn't worried as he loves a fight, but only if he thinks he'll win.

Reactions: 7
Shame on him, as a music teacher, Josh knows the rules about copyrights and he chooses to violate them every chance he gets. I've commented just that on his liestreams before and he hemmed and hawed about how most people don't understand how copyrights work. He, of course, understands and Disney is inconsistent with what they choose to enforce. Yeah, whatever Josh.

Reactions: 11
Jenna is still feeling the heat from messing up the drone show so the conversation resurfaced when a blip happened today. Immediately the subscribers who kiss up jumped in. Jenna responded “people will be saying see Jenna doesn’t know how to do this. But our real hoppers will be amazing, all of our real followers.”

What are you trying to say Jenna?
Anyone with a brain and different viewpoint is fake?
These ‘real followers’ as you call them, are the same ones who also defend Josh’s bad behavior and your begging and whining on every stream.
They can’t see past either one of you. Then they throw super chats and PayPal dollars to seal the deal.

Both of you can only deal with people who stroke your fragile egos. Anyone who doesn’t agree or 💋 is deleted and shamed.

The world does not revolve around you.
---

When I watched the vlog I was thinking this would have been a perfect activity for someone Liam’s age. He would have enjoyed spending time with his aunt and grandparents.

Instead what did I see? Princess flat butt sitting with her parents doing what had all the trimmings of an afterschool activity.
I think she avoids her nephew because he’s a little guy and would get the attention as he deserves.
Not this grown woman pretending she’s a pre-teen. And woo-hoo filming the whole show.

That entire vlog was a hot mess.
I may be off base here, but I think Josh threw Jenna to the wolves on the drone show. He knew it wouldn't stream and didn't want to be behind the camera when it crashed and burned.

Reactions: 9
Interesting enough they must be staying at a Deluxe for the EMH's. I know there were a few other streamers at the Epcot thing today that mentioned they were staying at a Disney hotel, Goo and family being one of them.
Let's see if Josh goes on any rides after 9pm; he likes to pretend he's part of the Deluxe crowd. I just figured Stef said not to come home too early.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of their donors bought Josh and Jenna dinner in Mexico, and Josh said he was filming at the Contemporary between streams. I bet the donor is staying on property, and just added Josh's name to his reservation, again. I could only stand to listen to him for a couple of minutes before I had to turn it off, but he didn't mention anything about staying on property. He did mention his free dinner twice.

Reactions: 5
One of their donors bought Josh and Jenna dinner in Mexico, and Josh said he was filming at the Contemporary between streams. I bet the donor is staying on property, and just added Josh's name to his reservation, again. I could only stand to listen to him for a couple of minutes before I had to turn it off, but he didn't mention anything about staying on property. He did mention his free dinner twice.
I was going to mention that used car guy or someone similar was probably there staying and added them on. What a bunch of bs that they can do that and get away with it.

And dinner in Mexico?!? Isn't that too exotic for Jenna and going to hurt her tummy? LOL

Frozen?! He never rides Frozen lol! So yep, a stan has him on their deluxe ressie so he can ride stuff during EMH and pull in $$$ with his boo hoo arm braces he just put back on after filming the entirety of Luminous w/o them on. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
pull in $$$ with his boo hoo arm braces he just put back on after filming the entirety of Luminous w/o them on. 🤦‍♀️
Those braces just crack me up. He just gives so much to the community though, don't forget.

• Haha
Josh sounds a little hopped-up this evening.
Probably high on the sweet, sweet freedom of spending the entire day at Disney, unemcumbered by a wife, child or job, and having someone else pay for your meals, Genie+, and Extended Evening Hours.*

*He still can't get the name right, which shows that he doesn't actually stay at the resort when he does this.

Reactions: 8
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.

• Haha
Reactions: 14