ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Molly and Alan just do this?
Technicality in term- if they did, they weren't streaming live. If RTV1 manages to ride "all" the rides (minus a few) Josh will proclaim himself to be the best.

Of course when Josh has himself, Jenna, Dale, Mom and perhaps Dad a 5 person crew should be able to do it without a problem if they split up and buy Lightning Lane and Genie+.

Note, the VIP tour guides perform a partial version of this challenge every single day, difference is Josh can be there more than twice as long from open to close plus extra magic hours. When you're stacked up with all the options and can walk on, it no longer becomes a challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So it's not him trying to do all the rides himself, it's the five of them splitting up to ride everything between them? Pfffft...pussy. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it's not him trying to do all the rides himself, it's the five of them splitting up to ride everything between them? Pfffft...pussy. :)
Well, I'm guessing it's not him alone. I refuse to watch any of those teasers he puts out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I'm guessing it's not him alone. I refuse to watch any of those teasers he puts out.
I read the transcription of the announcement, and I think he said the whole family would be there. So Josh, Jenna, mom, dad and maybe Dale (unless he's golfing with Cory and Steve). Sorry Stef and Liam.

• Haha
I read the transcription of the announcement, and I think he said the whole family would be there. So Josh, Jenna, mom, dad and maybe Dale (unless he's golfing with Cory and Steve). Sorry Stef and Liam.
Thank you! I hate giving him a view & always forget about the transcript.
So instead of him deeming this a challenge, it's more of an ordinary Day at Disney with "the other family" as Stef refers to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jenna’s main concern for the challenge is “what are you going to do for lunch and snacks”.

Translation; how many times will I get to sit down.
🙄

• Haha
Thank you! I hate giving him a view & always forget about the transcript.
So instead of him deeming this a challenge, it's more of an ordinary Day at Disney with "the other family" as Stef refers to them.
Not just an ordinary day - it will be EPIC! The epic part is they'll be spending a huge amount of other people's money on Genie+! Note that for most of these people, the word epic would mean a Disney Alaskan cruise, a week at Aulani, or a trip to Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disney. For Josh, an epic expense is Genie+.

• Haha
  • Heart
So let's say Josh goes to one park with a camera and Jenna and the folks go another park with another camera and then what happens? We watch Jenna livestream while they ride PotC and Small World and then it switches back to Josh who tells us that during that time he just happened to ride all the rides in that park that we know he hates?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh’s mind during epic ride-a-thon:
“See, Disney. I go all out for you. Give me that sweet media pass next time!!”

I find the scheduling of this epic Wednesday suspicious. Almost like his “contact” told him to do better.

• Haha
Josh’s mind during epic ride-a-thon:
“See, Disney. I go all out for you. Give me that sweet media pass next time!!”

I find the scheduling of this epic Wednesday suspicious. Almost like his “contact” told him to do better.
I thought Josh just recently had a Terrible Tuesday in which he proclaimed he didn't need to compete with anyone.
I see he took that advice to heart for about all of 10 seconds.

• Haha
Wednesday is Juneteenth so I hope Josh is ready for busy parks since people will be off of work in a lot of place.

Reactions: 6
Wednesday is Juneteenth so I hope Josh is ready for busy parks since people will be off of work in a lot of place.
Had this exact same thought.

I know I'm personally taking the last half of the week off & if I was able to go on vacay, it'd be happening. Should be a fun stream to watch. Will be waiting for 'don't know why so many people are here during the middle of the week'...

Reactions: 8
He’s competing with Park Pass as well. They’ve got the 3 party feed for fireworks. I guess they’ve done or are going to do something like this with the every ride challenge.

Seems they’ll all send someone to a different park and then jump to different family members as they get to the rides.

But as others have said, he doesn’t have an original bone in his body so yeah….

Reactions: 6