ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna plows her way out of the People Mover line because she sees Stitchie. Lots of he-ims. She asked for a hug. Rent-a-friend JessieMouse will be joining her, as mom and dad are celebrating the holiday at home today.
IMG_2478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What 40-something woman doesn’t mow down children to hug a character at the Magic Kingdom for a fake holiday? 😑

She’s going more out for this day than that holiday last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked if she gets tired of Disney every day. She replied that she doesn't come here EVERY day. She also goes to Sea World and Universal. 😉. The hardest part is her "crowd anxiety". On her day off Monday, she spent the day enjoying Universal with mom and dad.
IMG_2480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh shut up Jenna. That crowd anxiety mysterious only shows up when she doesn’t want to do something. She has no problem pushing through crowds to look at merch in a store or standing in line for an opening.

Reactions: 12
Someone asked if she gets tired of Disney every day. She replied that she doesn't come here EVERY day. She also goes to Sea World and Universal. 😉. The hardest part is her "crowd anxiety". On her day off Monday, she spent the day enjoying Universal with mom and dad.
So is she going to tell us that going to three of the most popular theme parks in the world is part of prescribed "exposure therapy" to ease her crowd anxiety? I'd have more respect for these grifters if they just told us the truth about why they do what they do.

Reactions: 12
Btw, is Stitch the official mascot of grifters? They seem to love him. Ear to Ear is also “celebrating” today.

Reactions: 6
So is she going to tell us that going to three of the most popular theme parks in the world is part of prescribed "exposure therapy" to ease her crowd anxiety? I'd have more respect for these grifters if they just told us the truth about why they do what they do.
I respect those who put time and effort into building up their channel with useful information and/or entertainment. It doesn't even have to be a lot of time either.

I don't think stating the truth would go over well with her fans in Jenna's case.
We all know she does it because she doesn't want to work a job. She's not putting out any information that is helpful or entertaining. It's all just filler/fluff as folk wait for something better to fill the space.

Reactions: 9
Jenna plows her way out of the People Mover line because she sees Stitchie. Lots of he-ims. She asked for a hug. Rent-a-friend JessieMouse will be joining her, as mom and dad are celebrating the holiday at home today.
View attachment 3018236
Boy, that's a real Sophie's Choice there, isn't it? Stitchy or PeopleMover? Luckily Jenna has nothing but time on her hands, so she can do both!

Mom and dad probably decided they couldn't afford to come to come with her today. Too much pressure to buy her all the things on "the holiday." Especially with Jenna's birthday coming up in just 5 short months.

• Haha
Stream over. It's too hot for Jenna and the stream is about to die with only 8% charging left. She's off to get more Stitchie treats at the Polynesian, which you can watch on Instagram. ✌
IMG_2491.jpeg

• Haha
Stream over. It's too hot for Jenna and the stream is about to die with only 8% charging left. She's off to get more Stitchie treats at the Polynesian, which you can watch on Instagram. ✌
View attachment 3018490
Hard pass on watching Jenna nibble cupcakes on IG. She lasted 3 whole hours, huh? I guess JessieMouse isn't as good at fetching Starbucks and treats while Jenna languishes at a shady table, camera pointed at a wall or a fence.

Reactions: 9
Seems like Jessie Mouse is probably the only rental friend that does not cater to Jenna. Their interaction looks exactly like it should when two adults are out for the day.
Jessie Mouse does not wait on her hand and dairy free mouth.
Jenna has to make her own purchases and get her own treats.

Jessie also doesn’t seem in awe of resorttv. She understands that they are a low level YouTube channel and not Disney+.

We don’t see Jessie much and probably for that very reason.
She might be on the “use this rental as a last resort” list.

Is this part of the "I rode 7 rides in 1 hour" debacle? He's getting all the milage he can out of that ride challenge, isn't he?
And the biggest thing he's yet to acknowledge is he failed the challenge. Instead he doubled down on patting his own back and churning out videos like this.

All hail mediocrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big deal Josh. I’ve timed it right and did the same thing towards the end of the night. Sometimes, there’s a lull before and after fireworks where you can walk right on. No need to make a video about it.

Reactions: 6