ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a rainbow he's ooing over (it's admittedly impressively bright) & he said that rainbows do make the promise of things getting better.

When he couldn't find it at first, I said to myself the gays didn't want him to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just tuned in to hear Josh tell someone that he doesn't read all the comments and if he doesn't read your comment, it might just be that he's not interested in what you have to say. There's that friendly, welcoming, family atmosphere I tune in to hear! Oh wait - he actually does treat his family like that, too.

And you can always count on the stans to support Josh when he's acting like an entitled asshat:
1000006492.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Here we go about the copyright claims again from the music teacher.

Josh, read this carefully:👏🏻 It’s 👏🏻not 👏🏻your 👏🏻creation 👏🏻and 👏🏻you 👏🏻don’t 👏🏻have 👏🏻the 👏🏻rights 👏🏻to 👏🏻make 👏🏻money 👏🏻off 👏🏻it.

• Heart
Here we go about the copyright claims again from the music teacher.

Josh, read this carefully:👏🏻 It’s 👏🏻not 👏🏻your 👏🏻creation 👏🏻and 👏🏻you 👏🏻don’t 👏🏻have 👏🏻the 👏🏻rights 👏🏻to 👏🏻make 👏🏻money 👏🏻off 👏🏻it.
Louder, for the people in the back! And by people I mean Josh.

Nita coming in clutch with the important question:
1000006494.jpg

Don't worry sugar mama - your donations are protected. So Josh, take your $500 and STFU!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So if Josh wanted his band to play a well-known song in their concert, does he (or any band) not have to get some sort of permission from whoever owns the rights? Does he relentlessly piss and moan about it at work like he does at his fake job?

Reactions: 7
Someone made Josh a theme song, and he played it on stream because he wanted to "honor their creation." Hope they didn't copyright it.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So if Josh wanted his band to play a well-known song in their concert, does he (or any band) not have to get some sort of permission from whoever owns the rights? Does he relentlessly piss and moan about it at work like he does at his fake job?
Essentially, yes. Schools (and churches) usually get a "blanket" license to use copyrighted music.

Reactions: 3
You made me go listen to this song. :ROFLMAO: It's hysterical that the creator used "let the music play" as one of the lyrics,. The music is what gives Josh the most grief. And how much ass kissing to Josh does one need to do with, "It's so good, so good, as Josh would say" in the lyrics. No mention of Jenna or the parents so Josh naturally loves it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think Nita is using her donations as a tax write off? Is that even legal?
Unless Josh has been granted nonprofit status by the IRS, I don't think that's going to fly. She'll have to wait until after he starts his church and gets his paperwork in order.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you take a shot for every time Jenna says “Stitchie” today, you’ll be dead in two minutes.

• Haha