ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Take the day off" to spend with her mom and dad is what kills me. As opposed to?
Right?
Although we've been seeing less and less of dad Nelson these days as he's more sensitive to the environmental factors and we know neither of his kids will take it easy on him.

Reactions: 7
I like how we are supposed to watch crappy vlogs because Josh worked hard. Big deal. Your vlogs = snoozefest no matter how hard you worked on it, Josh.
I'm glad Jenna took a day of rest for herself in order to prepare for the real holdiay, Stitchie day. The choice of which Stitchie apparel to wear must be weighing heavily on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I work hard at my nonprofit job every day, Josh. You should throw some of your sweet, sweet grifty cash our way for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
I work hard at my nonprofit job every day, Josh. You should throw some of your sweet, sweet grifty cash our way for that.
Josh donates the RTV1 earnings to the church of Josh Nelson. It's christian y'know.
The earnings breakdown: 50% to Josh, 20% to overhead, 5% to Mom and Dad, and Jenna gets the remainder which is half in Josh math! Split down the line equally! It's a good thing Jenna can't "math so good" in her own words.

We know he's got all of his companies set up to wash the funds so he doesn't pay a dime of income tax on them. That's probably why they decided to hire a professional accountant vs Josh or Stef doing it themselves, they wanted someone to point at and blame if they get caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'd never give to us anyway. We're working to change the health care system so everyone has access to good quality, affordable care. How would he ever be able to get his superchats if he couldn't use his wife's medical bills as an excuse?

• Haha
I like how we are supposed to watch crappy vlogs because Josh worked hard. Big deal. Your vlogs = snoozefest no matter how hard you worked on it, Josh.
I'm glad Jenna took a day of rest for herself in order to prepare for the real holdiay, Stitchie day. The choice of which Stitchie apparel to wear must be weighing heavily on her.
That's my pet peeve, too. Hard work does not equal high quality. I could work my @$$ off painting the ceiling of the Sistine chapel, but it wouldn't turn me into Michelangelo or make my paintings worth viewing, much like RTV1 vlogs.
---
He'd never give to us anyway. We're working to change the health care system so everyone has access to good quality, affordable care. How would he ever be able to get his superchats if he couldn't use his wife's medical bills as an excuse?
I want to ❤ this for the work that you're doing, but 🤣 at Josh not wanting better health care for all if it cuts into his ability to grift.

• Haha
Josh working hard to get back on Disney media’s list. He’s been doing a lot of upselling lately.

• Sick
"Take the day off" to spend with her mom and dad is what kills me. As opposed to?
Hmmmmm…sounds suspicious.

First of all, take the day off from what? Don’t you have to actually be employed to get days off.

One of two things may have happened:

Mom and dad had a fun day of shopping at outlets planned and baby girl wanted to see how much merch she could acquire. You know, the usual child size shirts, candy, ice cream, toys.

OR

There were no rent-a-friends available to accompany her in the park.

Trifling b***h.

• Haha
Hmmmmm…sounds suspicious.

First of all, take the day off from what? Don’t you have to actually be employed to get days off.

One of two things may have happened:

Mom and dad had a fun day of shopping at outlets planned and baby girl wanted to see how much merch she could acquire. You know, the usual child size shirts, candy, ice cream, toys.

OR

There were no rent-a-friends available to accompany her in the park.

Trifling b***h.
In a better world Jenna would be using her "day off" to research the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it Tangible Tuesday?
ChaChing!
Nita? You ready?

(Perhaps since the funds are all online INTangible Tuesday might be more accurate, but I like the connotations of the former, and how Josh, much like Scrooge McDuck is addicted to to mentally diving into the pot of paypals and duperchats.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Same old, same old. Copyright issues, signal issues, etc.
He feels like he he's been "punched in the stomach 3 times" by a company. He's even contacting the company that copyrighedt him and saying they are comitting "fraud". WTF? He really thinks he is super special. Apparently streams that he "worked really hard on" were taken down?

Last edited:
  • Haha
He feels like he he's been "punched in the stomach 3 times" by a company. He's even contacting the company that copyrighedt him and saying they are comitting "fraud". WTF? He really thinks he is super special. Apparently streams that he "worked really hard on" were taken down?
Haha! Keep tilting at windmills, Josh Quixote. You use the tag lines "Have a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and "Won't you be our neighbor?" on your streams, and literally named your channel Resort TV1 only because YouTube wouldn't let you use Resort TV like you wanted to. You've earned every punch to the stomach, wallet and everywhere else that you get!

• Haha
  • Heart
I just realized this site is Mr Wonder twins' side piece, his channel chat being the main piece in his 'relationships'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣
Since Josh is keen on discussing what constitutes fraud, let's take a closer look at a definition of the term Advertising Fraud:

advertising fraud, misleading representation of goods or services conveyed through false or fraudulent claims or statements that are promoted by a business or other advertising agent. A statement or representation in an advertisement may also be false or fraudulent when it constitutes a half-truth.
Huh. So like him saying he's a realtor when all he is is a middle man passing along a name and never steps foot in the house being bought or sold.

I take it Josh is ready for his tranquilizer now as it's sounds like it's been far from a tranquil Tuesday as his title would have you believe.
That's false advertising. Josh, that's FRAUD.

• Heart
Huh. So like him saying he's a realtor when all he is is a middle man passing along a name and never steps foot in the house being bought or sold.
Or like when he says he did 50 rides in 24 hours, but doesn't mention it was 24 hours over two days and those two days were three days apart?

My dude, put the camera down and step away for a couple of weeks, at least. This is not healthy.

Reactions: 11
Or like when he says he did 50 rides in 24 hours, but doesn't mention it was 24 hours over two days and those two days were three days apart?

My dude, put the camera down and step away for a couple of weeks, at least. This is not healthy.
Don't worry - first day of the new school year is 48 short days away and counting. Josh has to start back the week before then. Tick tock, thumb boy - your days of summer freedom are numbered.

• Haha
  • Heart