ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should say that. I remember Josh trying to justify his grifting one night and said something like, "If I weren't doing this, I would be delivering pizza." But he said it in a way that implied delivering pizza was beneath him.
I second that this is an obnoxious, elitist thing to say. Having said that, it was also clearly an exaggerated statement intended to induce pity, and encourage those pity superchats. And it's just stupid - Josh is a teacher, a MUSIC teacher. Why didn't he consider teaching private music lessons or tutoring when they needed extra income? Especially during the summer, when he doesn't have a day job for 3 months? Oh that's right - he hates his day job and just wants to hang out in the parks. And even in private schools, it would probably be an ethical violation for a teacher to accept $500 paypals.

Reactions: 8
So Josh is going live tonight for the Enchantment fireworks… but wait… he’s not able to get in!

So he’s gonna drag us around to the Poly, then the Grand and then to the Contemporary where he’ll probably have mom and dad saving a spot on the roof.

In any event, we’ll have to watch him hoof it up all the steps to get there.

Reactions: 4
So Josh is going live tonight for the Enchantment fireworks… but wait… he’s not able to get in!

So he’s gonna drag us around to the Poly, then the Grand and then to the Contemporary where he’ll probably have mom and dad saving a spot on the roof.

In any event, we’ll have to watch him hoof it up all the steps to get there.
Was the after hours party sold out? Or does Skinflint Nelson not want to share any of the Nita nickels with the company who owns the rights to the music, wrote the script for the show, choreographed the pyrotechnic display, and pays for the fireworks?

Reactions: 5
Was the after hours party sold out? Or does Skinflint Nelson not want to share any of the Nita nickels with the company who owns the rights to the music, wrote the script for the show, choreographed the pyrotechnic display, and pays for the fireworks?
Not sure, I’m sure he’ll cry as to why he’s not in the park at some point.

Reactions: 3
So Jenna doesn't want to ship anything bigger than a pin from her "shopping marathon," but Dale is supporting the family by making and shipping 6 foot tall trees?!?
1000006500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Six feet tall and cement at the bottom. What could possibly go wrong?

I hope one of us gets on Etsy before they all sell out (?) so we can find out the shipping cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Six feet tall and cement at the bottom. What could possibly go wrong?

I hope one of us gets on Etsy before they all sell out (?) so we can find out the shipping cost.
Finally watched to the end. They're more like 3' tall, and they come apart, still will be a large box. I'm guessing about $27 for shipping if he uses UPS.

He sold those wood boards covered in R/W/B paint with a little rope at the top for $68 plus tax not sure if shipping was included.
A pic from a satisfied customer:
1719546165620.png

IMHO, These would not pass the sniff test for most Disney fans as the blue is very out of proportion with the rest, the only ones buying these things are fans of Jenna and Dale.

Ew. Dale might need to think about starting a podcast or learning how to make candles.
---
Perhaps one day Stef will have a Tell All about the Nelson family; that would be entertaining. I can see it happening. ESH is 100% accurate.
Dale might be able to avoid gainful employment a little longer if he'd turn this Tell All idea into a weekly show with Stef. They could comment on clips from livestreams and feature guests like ex-partners and ex-friends of streamers and vloggers. Donna, LBVTV, Chomps and Sunshine, that Cathy person who mysteriously disappeared from Living in DIZ. I'd love to see them get more views than RTV1. Best of all (for them), they wouldn't have to set foot in the parks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Jenna crying woe is me because she went to Disney Springs at like 9PM last night, and had to get up at 4AM today for Tiana's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus Jenna crying woe is me because she went to Disney Springs at like 9PM last night, and had to get up at 4AM today for Tiana's.
I am offering more respect today for vloggers who have not ridden Tiana's or who stay far away from it today if they got a preview (or two. Or three). We know, wow it's crowded today, wow it's going to prob break down some, it'll be hot, the line is insane all over MK, etc.

Just saved yall a few hours of your life.

She's doing a trash move by filming the merch when she already went through and bought what she wanted. So she's holding up people who want to buy merch for the first time.

• Angry
Josh and Jenna don’t care about anyone else’s experiences but their own. Look back to Jollywood Nights. Josh had no sympathy for regular guests that had to stand in line while he was wined and dined by Disney media.

They’re assholes. They’ll paw through all the merch when they’ve already had a preview of it or take a VQ spot when they already ridden it for CM, AP, and DVC previews.

• Heart
I am offering more respect today for vloggers who have not ridden Tiana's or who stay far away from it today if they got a preview (or two. Or three). We know, wow it's crowded today, wow it's going to prob break down some, it'll be hot, the line is insane all over MK, etc.

Just saved yall a few hours of your life.
Just another episode of that “exposure therapy”.

• Haha
I don't understand why any vloggers who got on a preview ride would show up to ride it again today of all days. Except, of course, for the $$$. What a miserable way to spend a day.