ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she needs to ride the train around the park because she used up all her energy fondling Tiana's merchandise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He sold those wood boards covered in R/W/B paint with a little rope at the top for $68 plus tax not sure if shipping was included.
A pic from a satisfied customer:
1719546165620.png
$68 and the back is a unfinished mess and the description says they have red paint bleeding through the white because the tape didn't work. I don't think it looks terrible, but it doesn't look like $68.

• Haha
$68 and the back is a unfinished mess and the description says they have red paint bleeding through the white because the tape didn't work. I don't think it looks terrible, but it doesn't look like $68.
It's an arts & Crafts project. Something to keep him busy, and he knows the Jenna/Dale fans will dish out for this stuff. Hell, he could have priced those at $125 and they would have sold out.

There's a trick to make sure the paint doesn't bleed under the tape, but damn if I'm sharing it where he can get an easy answer - he can google and watch videos like I did.

Laughs aside, I'm glad Dale is attempting to earn some money verses Jenna's approach of letting the camera do it for her, or worse, just flat out grifting.

• Haha
I'm actually pro-Dale on this, especially as a fellow arts & crafter. If this family didn't already have *GRIFTER* written across its collective forehead, I'd probably be onside with him getting whatever he could for his items while he's unemployed. I can imagine him listing them for $30 and Jenna telling him "nooooo, we can get at least twice as much from our stans."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not that great, but at least the stans get SOMETHING for their donation. Let's be honest. It's just a Superchat. Only stans will buy this.

Reactions: 8
Oh, God. SpokesPAIN still lives?
He's the definition of the YouTube Grift.
Someone put him out of our misery, please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not that great, but at least the stans get SOMETHING for their donation. Let's be honest. It's just a Superchat. Only stans will buy this.
I agree, and it's the thing that bothers me the most about RTV1 - the complete lack of providing anything of substance to their fans. Ron had his candles and t-shirts, that they make themselves. LID does giveaways and has a members-only podcast and monthly Zoom call. Josh can't even be bothered to do the 5 minute after stream walk off he promised. He'll read your name on the stream, but only if you donate $50 a month or more. Josh doesn't travel, cruise or stay on property. Even their side hustles give nothing - RTV1 Homes? They don't sell homes. They just pass your name along and collect their fee. Ears by Jenna? Did Jenna plan to make ears at some point? Judging by the low number of sales (most or all of which seem to be Dale's projects), it seems like she gave that idea up pretty quickly. Stef's big contribution is a poorly written mommy blog that substitutes as therapy for her unresolved issues, and occasional vlogs so they can write off taking their kid to children's museums. But Dale is actually creating something, so I do give him props for that.

I see Sp*kesmayne deleted this message. Did this dude go and get a real job? Haven't heard a peep out of him in ages. Back in the day, he was another "friend" of RTV1. He used to stream early in the day on Fridays and "pass the torch" over to Josh. But look how defensive Josh gets. The best thing you can do to Sp*kesmayne is ignore him. Who would actually believe this dude? Josh can't do that though. Such a big baby.

Dale's not really a Nelson, he just married into the family. He supports what his wife wants to do with her life, but he has higher aspirations than to just sit back and let others toss money at him. In this making Mickey planters vlog he mentioned he may make more but it really depends on if he's got a job as time is a factor. Could tell he's embarrassed by being out of work as he stumbled talking about it.

Unlike Jenna, Dale wants to be productive and earn his keep. Unlike Josh, Dale is not focused on his own well being at the expense of others. He never talks down of anyone and is always willing to lend a hand.

Stef? Well, from what I've seen she's a Nelson. She's willing to take a few bucks handed to her and then ask for more.

• Heart
Josh isn't buying numbers. He just has horrible engagement with his subscriber base indicating people click the button and then don't return to watch ever again, most likely due to his constantly complaining personality drawing any fun out of a live visit to Disney. There are better channels to watch and they find them.

Hardly anyone goes through their youtube subscriber list and removes subscriptions.
---
Britt, Josh's west coast streamer needs to break away and build his own channel. He's by FAR one of the best I've seen. He has the voice and just happy to show us around personality. He doesn't obsess over connection but will mention it when need be. Best of all, he's not constantly smirking at the camera for paypals and superchats.

I have no idea why he's teamed up with Josh.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s funny that spokesmayne even posted that considering he was literally caught buying viewers and followers…but it’s also funny that he didn’t name names and yet Josh assumes he must be talking about him. Main character syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Sp*kesmayne deleted this message. Did this dude go and get a real job? Haven't heard a peep out of him in ages. Back in the day, he was another "friend" of RTV1. He used to stream early in the day on Fridays and "pass the torch" over to Josh. But look how defensive Josh gets. The best thing you can do to Sp*kesmayne is ignore him. Who would actually believe this dude? Josh can't do that though. Such a big baby.
I didn't know he used to do anything with Josh.
I agree, SPain slipped from someone with promise to the sludge you step around on the sidewalk. Not Josh, he steps right in that puddle of goop and then whines he can't get it off his shoe.

• Haha
I saw spokes on someone’s stream the other night (earsome emporium with genevieve?). He wasn't streaming, just there.

I’m sure with his girl being employed with WDWNT has made him lay low.

That said, Josh is a tool. He needs a damn punch in the face. Hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't know he used to do anything with Josh.
I believe their first feud began when Sp*kesmayne started doing streams for GKTW. Josh did one shortly after and SM got pissy. Said Josh was copying him. :ROFLMAO: This was back when Josh tried to look like a great guy. Now he only flexes his sax playing on Cory's stream and keeps a very old link active so everyone can see his channel's lifetime contributions to GKTW. His favorite charity is himself.

When it was the 80s, I used to be a younger person and would get toys and be happy b/c I was young…but when it‘s 2024 and you’re a lot older now…
IMG_2379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When it was the 80s, I used to be a younger person and would get toys and be happy b/c I was young…but when it‘s 2024 and you’re a lot older now…
View attachment 3023102
She bought it didn't she? What's up with all these streamers obsessed over getting children's toys and trinkets to display in their houses? I'd be happy to play with it in the store (sorry!) but leave it for a child to buy and use, perhaps as a night light.

The homes of these folk look like a disney branded unicorn threw up all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenna in line for Tiana's: Man, I reallly want a Brownie. Do they sell Brownie's here? Can I say Brownie anymore?
Josh: You can say Brownie.

This happens about 19 minutes into the stream. I hope I am hearing incorrectly and maybe missed the setup for the Brownie discussion, but what?

• Wow
  • Haha