ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh me mateys, they gave me a copyright strike so enjoy this replacement music.
View attachment 3019156
I’m thinking that Josh is pissing off the right people now. The more vocal he is about the copyright strikes, the more people are taking notice. Of course he won’t take this as a warning, he just sees it as a bigger fight because how dare they shut me down.

As for his being more vocal, he’s trying to bait any lawyers out there that want a case to call him. Josh wants to be that hero and take down the recording companies but in the end, Nelson media will get shut down. He knows the LLC means they can’t take sue him and take everything, but I’m sure if he gets hit hard enough from Disney records, it’ll be the end and trespass of him and anyone near him at the parks. He also could be the lone moron that completely ends livestreaming in the parks. He fails to see that.

He thinks he’s untouchable but as we’ve said time and time again…. It’s only a matter of time, and I think that with these copyright strikes ramping up on him, the end may be closer than we think.

Reactions: 10
Ok Joshie, we get it, but you STILL FAILED! :ROFLMAO:

OMG for a second there I thought someone had done a different theme song for him and that was the video and lyrics to it.

As for his being more vocal, he’s trying to bait any lawyers out there that want a case to call him. Josh wants to be that hero and take down the recording companies but in the end,
The world is burning, but this is the hill he's chosen to die on. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking that Josh is pissing off the right people now. The more vocal he is about the copyright strikes, the more people are taking notice. Of course he won’t take this as a warning, he just sees it as a bigger fight because how dare they shut me down.

As for his being more vocal, he’s trying to bait any lawyers out there that want a case to call him. Josh wants to be that hero and take down the recording companies but in the end, Nelson media will get shut down. He knows the LLC means they can’t take sue him and take everything, but I’m sure if he gets hit hard enough from Disney records, it’ll be the end and trespass of him and anyone near him at the parks. He also could be the lone moron that completely ends livestreaming in the parks. He fails to see that.

He thinks he’s untouchable but as we’ve said time and time again…. It’s only a matter of time, and I think that with these copyright strikes ramping up on him, the end may be closer than we think.
He says in the Tuesday stream, “well we’re gonna contact all these companies and see if we get some kinda license that just lasts the whole year, and if not then we’ll go the scorched earth route and then we’ll just have to see…basically what they’re doing is basically fraud so we’re trying to figure out how to call them out on it…”

signed,
good Christian man

• Haha
  • Wow
He says in the Tuesday stream, “well we’re gonna contact all these companies and see if we get some kinda license that just lasts the whole year, and if not then we’ll go the scorched earth route and then we’ll just have to see…basically what they’re doing is basically fraud so we’re trying to figure out how to call them out on it…”

signed,
good Christian man
Typical bully with a tiny D|cK move... make his problems everyone's problems and use the "we" term.
He has no clue how big those legal departments are and how he's essentially just an annoying flea in the sea of grass.

signed,
good Christian man
Seems to me that, if he has so little disregard for copyrights and the creative property of musicians, he shouldn't be a music teacher. His ethics suck and reflect poorly on the school where he teaches. I wonder how many rules he "bends" there thinking that they don't apply to him.

Reactions: 12

signed,
good Christian man
Yeah, I remember hearing him say that. The Disney youtube preaching fraudster needs to realize that he’s gonna have his “come to Jesus” moment sooner than later with his streams. Disney legal is more than likely on their last straw and the more he wants to fight the more ready they are to recoup all their losses. Free publicity ain’t free.

If Josh wants to cry, I also saw a video about some Jenny Nicholson chick that got copyrighted by Disney for a 4 hour long Galatic Starcruiser video. So it’s not just Josh being hit… even though he’s a perfect little angel and does no wrong.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I remember hearing him say that. The Disney youtube preaching fraudster needs to realize that he’s gonna have his “come to Jesus” moment sooner than later with his streams. Disney legal is more than likely on their last straw and the more he wants to fight the more ready they are to recoup all their losses. Free publicity ain’t free.

If Josh wants to cry, I also saw a video about some Jenny Nicholson chick that got copyrighted by Disney for a 4 hour long Galatic Starcruiser video. So it’s not just Josh being hit… even though he’s a perfect little angel and does no wrong.
And Jenny's video has over 8 million views!

I just remembered this gem of a story from last night. Josh said he was playing with Liam yesterday, and Liam wanted to give up and do something else, but Josh encouraged him to stick with it and persevere. Then he said something about how Liam gets frustrated on some levels of whatever Mario game they were playing. So the CHILD had had enough video games and wanted to turn it off, but the PARENT wanted to keep playing. Nice work, father of the year.

• Wow
  • Angry

signed,
good Christian man
Says the man who uses Disney IP to pad his pockets with cash.

Please try to take legal action Josh. You’re going to force Disney’s hand, and then streaming will get banned in the parks. This whole community is just one big incident from getting shut down.

Can't wait until next year when I'm in Orlando, order a food delivery to my hotel and get a message that my Uber Eats driver, Josh, will be arriving shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait until next year when I'm in Orlando, order a food delivery to my hotel and get a message that my Uber Eats driver, Josh, will be arriving shortly.
Funny you should say that. I remember Josh trying to justify his grifting one night and said something like, "If I weren't doing this, I would be delivering pizza." But he said it in a way that implied delivering pizza was beneath him.

• Haha
Says the man who uses Disney IP to pad his pockets with cash.

Please try to take legal action Josh. You’re going to force Disney’s hand, and then streaming will get banned in the parks. This whole community is just one big incident from getting shut down.
The unfortunate truth.
Disney did not stop the vlogging when other vloggers and streamers have caused issues in the past, they knew it was isolated incidents. They punished that streamer/vlogger.
By roping in all the other streamers as a community to attack these big recording companies Josh is implying they're all the issue. If I were one of the other streamers I'd make it very clear to Disney and the record labels that I understand it's their property and their rules, I respect their decisions and will abide by them.

Reactions: 6
Funny you should say that. I remember Josh trying to justify his grifting one night and said something like, "If I weren't doing this, I would be delivering pizza." But he said it in a way that implied delivering pizza was beneath him.
I fully plan to order pizza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7