ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why Jenna’s “adventure” channel consists of her going to Target or Starbucks. She’ll never get out of her comfort zone.
And don't forgot the always exciting home vlogs, where she puts out her seasonal decorations. 😴
Maybe creepy guy was making her incredibly uncomfortable.
That's entirely possible. But she won't say anything because 1) she was taught to suppress any negative emotions, and 2) she doesn't want to ruffle any feathers with her sugar mama and daddy.

Reactions: 8
I'm watching Dale and Cory playing miniature golf at Disney and noticing that Dale often sounds a lot like Don Knotts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s almost time for the “hey listen to all the problems I had to go through this week personally and professionally and don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel and all the subsidiary channels we have to leech off our main channel that I have no clue how we have almost 200,000 subscribers to and I can‘t believe there’s this crazy person that donates hundreds of dollars to us for no reason, but it would be wiser to donate through PayPal because they take a smaller amount of fees compared to superchat but no worries, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehhehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheehheehehehehheeheheheheheehhehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehhehehehehehhehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheheehehehehehhehheheheheehehehehehehheehehehehheheheeheheheheheehehehheheeheheheheheh”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenna got herself a new Timon sipper because it reminds her of Chloe. Even Josh questioned the comparison, “”It’s not even white.”

IMG_8809.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And of course the just met up with mom and dad who got them cookies if I'm not mistaken.

• Sick
  • Angry
And of course the just met up with mom and dad who got them cookies if I'm not mistaken.
I'd say Mom and Dad would pack them lunch every day (and slip in a $20) if they still could, except I can't see Mom in particular making food anymore. They just buy everything.

What lunch boxes would Jenna and Josh carry?
I'm guessing Josh would go with an Atari retro-metal one, the kind you have to blow on to make it function.
Jenna would most definitely be a Hello Kitty and it would be packed with the fake cheese and stick packs.

• Sick
  • Haha
I'd say Mom and Dad would pack them lunch every day (and slip in a $20) if they still could, except I can't see Mom in particular making food anymore. They just buy everything.

What lunch boxes would Jenna and Josh carry?
I'm guessing Josh would go with an Atari retro-metal one, the kind you have to blow on to make it function.
Jenna would most definitely be a Hello Kitty and it would be packed with the fake cheese and stick packs.
Oh you don't want Mama Nelson packing your lunch box. You'd probably just get some plain rice cakes, some celery sticks and, if you're lucky, a can of Tab.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh you don't want Mama Nelson packing your lunch box. You'd probably just get some plain rice cakes, some celery sticks and, if you're lucky, a can of Tab.
She would too, I can see that. Anyone comes near me with that nasty TAB stuff I'll shake it and pop it in their face.
In Florida, give me water - a beverage that the Nelson family seems to be unaware exists.

• Haha
ResortTV1 #12 It's Not Even White.
I went back and I think the exact quote is, “They’re not even the same color.” However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
IMG_8905.jpeg

Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didn’t work out. 😂. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, she’s already here…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I went back and I think the exact quote is, “They’re not even the same color.” However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
View attachment 2860391
Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didn’t work out. 😂. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, she’s already here…
No Way! That lady dodged a bullet.
Clearly this event plus the fact that Josh still considers the MK his happy place bothers Stef.
Josh is so insensitive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No Way! That lady dodged a bullet.
Clearly this event plus the fact that Josh still considers the MK his happy place bothers Stef.
Josh is so insensitive. :rolleyes:
And selfish. He went on to say it would be hard for them to pick their favorite park moments, since they've had so many. Jenna mumbled something about the Tron opening last year, and Josh said, "oh yeah - probably any of the media events would be our favorites." So, not your son's first visit, first time meeting Mickey - not even his first time on the PeopleMover. The media events are your favorite park memories. Nice.
---
So much for Mr. Twice Engaged taking some Saturdays off. I guess making new favorite park memories was more important.
1000005968.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
And selfish. He went on to say it would be hard for them to pick their favorite park moments, since they've had so many. Jenna mumbled something about the Tron opening last year, and Josh said, "oh yeah - probably any of the media events would be our favorites." So, not your son's first visit, first time meeting Mickey - not even his first time on the PeopleMover. The media events are your favorite park memories. Nice.
---
So much for Mr. Twice Engaged taking some Saturdays off. I guess making new favorite park memories was more important.
View attachment 2860604
He is such a selfish bastard.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2860391
Jenna was completely unaware of this story and thought he was talking about Stef. Then both of them awkwardly laughed at this comment:
Josh.jpg

• Wow
Wow, Josh is actually riding the Astro Orbiter. :unsure:
---
And now the carousel. WTH is going on here?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4