ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me! I'm on the carousel instead of going home and being a responsible husband and father! WHEEEEEEEE!
From the little I saw, he wouldn't stop talking about no crowds was what he thought would happen after the fireworks...I didn't watch anymore but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm shocked that Josh hasn't figured out that after the park closes he can ride the monorail around a few times before they kick everyone off.
It would eat up more time before having to go home and sneak in without the pup waking everyone. :unsure: I wonder if he's opted to sleep in his car some nights. Nah, Josh does what's good for Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, Josh is actually riding the Astro Orbiter. :unsure:
---
And now the carousel. WTH is going on here?:unsure:
This might be a hit back at Ron on the go who said the other day that Astro Orbiter was a ride that could not be streamed because “there’s nothing to see up there when it rises and you lose signal in the elevator”. Ron also said “holding the gimbal in the elevator won’t work because you’re too close to people and there’s no room”.
Maybe that’s RTV1’s back-at-cha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm shocked that Josh hasn't figured out that after the park closes he can ride the monorail around a few times before they kick everyone off.
It would eat up more time before having to go home and sneak in without the pup waking everyone. :unsure: I wonder if he's opted to sleep in his car some nights. Nah, Josh does what's good for Josh.
I've had that same thought. Maybe he does after he turns off the stream? Or maybe the ritual of ending the night with a coke and a cookie is too deeply embedded in his DNA.
Oh he's MAD mad at Stef for outing his prior engagement on Friday night. One (or both) of them must still have some feelings about the relationship where Josh proposed in the Magic Kingdom, vs his current relationship, where he proposed in an elevator at IU/UI.
This might be a hit back at Ron on the go who said the other day that Astro Orbiter was a ride that could not be streamed because “there’s nothing to see up there when it rises and you lose signal in the elevator”. Ron also said “holding the gimbal in the elevator won’t work because you’re too close to people and there’s no room”.
Gotta flex about his "proprietary app" any chance he gets.

Reactions: 4
Josh2.jpg

• Haha
Spousal Strain Sunday!
I did hear him make a point to say he's not streaming on Sunday (someone asked during the few minutes I had it on Saturday night) because it's "family day".

Interesting...

• Wow
Fun fact: Ron doesn't ask for superchats or freak out when the signal drops/lags. He says his channel is there to entertain & all people need to do is watch & subscribe. He says the ads are how they earn money. He also cuts them at 6 hours so if something gets claimed, it's not a huge ordeal. He may laugh a lot & have his moments, but it's almost like night & day watching some other channels who have ads, a zillion superchats & get sent $500 once in a while. A little less...cult like...

[Edit to add one more thought: I'm not a complete Ron stan but I used to be a wonder twins fan & have superchatted a few times , years ago, before I saw the light & realized the unsavoryness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I did hear him make a point to say he's not streaming on Sunday (someone asked during the few minutes I had it on Saturday night) because it's "family day".

Interesting...
That's some nice tea. Sounds like storm clouds at home.

• Haha
Dale hurry up, she’s about to max out your credit card.
I don't see Dale as really caring as much as Kelly does.
Dale is that happy-go-lucky guy who will go along with whatever's being said. If it's racist, he'll laugh, if it's sexist he'll laugh. If it's sexist about his wife he'll laugh harder.