ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fun:
What would you do/how would you behave if you got in line behind Josh for people mover and ended up in the same set of cars?
I'd turn the volume on my phone up full tilt and play a Spotify playlist the entire ride for a copyright strike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey Josh! Good morning, since I know you read here...just thought I'd let you know that Disney scooped your ass on a POV of Tiana's:

So, no need to con a cast member to get on this ride! Since we can all see it direct from Disney without any "hehe's". :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Josh! Good morning, since I know you read here...just thought I'd let you know that Disney scooped your ass on a POV of Tiana's:

So, no need to con a cast member to get on this ride! Since we can all see it direct from Disney without any "hehe's". :)
Cookies and coke will flowing unlimited tonight

Reactions: 7
Disney took the initiative and dunked on all these influencers. Good for them.

I came here to share RTV1’s FB post. I get the overall sentiment that teachers are not paid well, but damn. I’m reading this like a sell for more donations.

IMG_2504.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ok so...two things to add to FLAGirl's comments:

1. She didn't link the article...good job!
2. To be clear because she wasn't, Josh is not a public school teacher. He's a private school teacher where one would assume he makes more money than he would in public school.

Reactions: 10
Luckily, Josh is a private school teacher and the owner of several YouTube channels, one of which is bringing in several thousand dollars a month on top of that very well-paying day job. I hope all the viewers that have been donating to Josh the last several years take a break and instead makes donations in his name to help public school teachers meet their basic needs.

Reactions: 13
FFS! Josh & Steph just need to become full blown tv prosperity preachers at this point and let the donations flow. Look out Joel Osteen, cookies and Coca Cola flow freely at the Nelson megachurch. They are so freaking slimy. Why do they think it's up to everyone else to pay off their debt and fund their lifestyle? He really enrages me when I'm not laughing and pitying him

Reactions: 14
Ok so...two things to add to FLAGirl's comments:

1. She didn't link the article...good job!
2. To be clear because she wasn't, Josh is not a public school teacher. He's a private school teacher where one would assume he makes more money than he would in public school.
Wow Stef. What an underhanded way to ask for more donations, disguised as speaking up for FL teachers.

I'm going to ask one more time as the answer just never sticks with me: What does Stef do for work? (Not in the past, now)
She's not doing anything, am I right? She watches Liam when he's not in school.
Why the HELL is she whining about teacher income when she is capable of doing work from home?

I knew a pharmacist with the same condition she has. Pharmacists work 12+ hours/day. I'm not asking her to do that - it was very rough on that woman. But she's shown she can do work from home.

Reactions: 11
I came here to share RTV1’s FB post. I get the overall sentiment that teachers are not paid well, but damn. I’m reading this like a sell for more donations.
How many teachers sent these fools money?
I work in the education field & let me tell you, teachers love disney. We've seen it on the streams, I know.

Also, as I said, I work in public education. My position is cut due to funding at the end of this month (not in FL, but still). These grifters can....I'll stay civil. With 2 adults in my household, with full time jobs, we are living paycheck to paycheck. No kid to take care of. You don't get into education for the money...and I also hold a masters in my field.

Private schools don't always pay out the wazoo BUT they do usually offer staff discounts on their kid going to school. So, I'm gonna guess they are eating a bunch of their funds possible since the kid is going to 'a good private school'.

Sorry, I'm rambling but this infuriates me beyond most things. I wish they'd stop being such babies & realize how much of a luxury, I DONT KNOW, GOING TO DISNEY WORLD MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK IS (Also, somehow we could survive if the channel ended, believe it or not. Even all the streams. They could end. We will still live). The loser could get another job or live in an area with higher paying teaching wages.

Ok, I've gotta stop now or else I'll find a way to get kicked off this site with what I say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Jas5q I'm very sorry you'll be joining the unemployment line - there's a lot of IT folk here, come say Hi, LOL.
My best friend teaches in a large city school and often jokes how she's unemployed every summer, but it's no joke - each year she holds her breath while they decide if she's coming back in the fall. Her husband has a very good paying business (working with Disney, universal and vegas of all things) so they're okay unless another pandemic hits.

The ENTIRE Nelson family (sans the parents) takes what they have for granted and continues to whine about how little they have. It's really disgusting how Disney vlogging/streaming has become a poster child for grifters due to this behavior of constantly getting far more than what others have and crying "Poor me".

• Heart
@Jas5q I hope you find something soon.🤞🏻I know it’s super tough when you lose a job. Good thoughts your way!

I don’t know what Stef does other than get Starbucks every day. Yes, taking care the house, kid, and puppy are full-time jobs, but that luxury of one parent staying home isn’t feasible anymore. There’s plenty of remote jobs to do, especially as a bookkeeper, accountant, or even virtual assistant. If my family was having money trouble, I would be trying to find every possible avenue to make some cash. Hell, right now, I work full time and have side freelance projects to get extra income.

And the audacity to complain about a lack of money when you go to the parks almost every day. The problem is that these people (Stef, Jenna, and others like Ear to Ear) don’t want to be tied down to “real” work. It’s easier to cry and complain about money because they know to milk the viewers to fund their lifestyle. I’m even throwing Dale in here. Golfing every day is not the same as looking for a job.

When you lose your job in real life, there’s a sense of urgency, cutting back on expenses, etc. Not with these fools. Just come up with a sob story and watch the SuperChats/PayPals come in. We live in a real screwed up society.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is the monorail upside down in the logo? When they tell you to hold onto the silver hand rails, they mean it.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 1.18.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ENTIRE Nelson family (sans the parents) takes what they have for granted and continues to whine about how little they have. It's really disgusting how Disney vlogging/streaming has become a poster child for grifters due to this behavior of constantly getting far more than what others have and crying "Poor me".
WooHooDaddy and GetTheChildSizeMomNelson may not be whining grifters, but they have made this behavior acceptable in their children by playing gopher for their every whim. Shame on them, they helped to create these monsters.

• Heart
WooHooDaddy and GetTheChildSizeMomNelson may not be whining grifters, but they have made this behavior acceptable in their children by playing gopher for their every whim. Shame on them, they helped to create these monsters.
It's going to catch up with mom and Dad Nelson, and soon I fear. They're at the point now that they're getting frail and will need more help. Don't count on either Josh or Jenna to help them out though. Josh is into Josh. Jenna might help by taking her mom to the doctor if she thinks she's going to get a free meal or trip to the Disney store and a loungefly out of it, but her heart isn't into helping anyone but herself.

IMG_2506.jpeg

I feel like we’re responsible for this stream. If RTV1 wasn’t called out here, they wouldn’t be streaming.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.