ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t leave SuperChat money on the table. 🤢
Yep. And the man who sends Josh his late wife's share of the grocery money every week donated a "very generous" Paypal in honor of the memory of his late wife and their anniversary, which is June 4. Josh says he is happy to honor her memory on the streams. Josh is super nice to him, of course. He lets him ride the People Mover with him and "hang out" when he's in town. It's very disturbing because with RTV1, you have to "pay to play". If you don't donate enough money to pay Stef's monthly fancy Jeep payment, they don't want to know you.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It makes me sick that his first day of summer vacation is spent, not with his KID, but in the parks without him. He truly sucks. I hope they at least do a few fun things with the poor little guy. Makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Josh is already streaming from MK. I’m guessing this is how the entire summer is going to play out. RTV1 every day . Can’t leave SuperChat money on the table. 🤢
Should we take bets on how many times Daddy of the Year takes his son to the parks this summer? I say 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Should we take bets on how many times Daddy of the Year takes his son to the parks this summer? I say 3.
That feels like a lot.

Stef is probably telling him "If you won't help me with parenting/housework/landscaping/etc., then get out of my way" at which point he happily toddles off to the parks to make more money for his old computer junk and cookies.

For fun:
What would you do/how would you behave if you got in line behind Josh for people mover and ended up in the same set of cars?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For fun:
What would you do/how would you behave if you got in line behind Josh for people mover and ended up in the same set of cars?
I'm not sure what I would do.

My son, however, would be obnoxious. Two years ago he was seated next to a vlogger on Pirates and he made animal noises through the whole ride. Not loud enough to disturb other riders in our boat, but definitely loud enough to be heard on the livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How about start up a livestream and just keep the camera on him. Whenever he gets a donation to the Josh Pity Fund sing out loud and proud "CHA Ching!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For fun:
Be the most annoying asshole he ever rode near. And I'd probably tell him to STHU a few times, no one wants to hear you blabber the whole ride or your whole stream for that matter. Once the ride was over and I was away from Joshie, I'd go back to being a non-asshole lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Be the most annoying asshole he ever rode near. And I'd probably tell him to STHU a few times, no one wants to hear you blabber the whole ride or your whole stream for that matter. Once the ride was over and I was away from Joshie, I'd go back to being a non-asshole lol!
🤣
I was considering saying I'd quickly and politely introduce myself as a fan in line. Offer to meet him at the Starbucks at the end of the day to treat him to a Coke & a CC Cookie. Any word he tried to say just look away and say "yup" "uh huh". Reinforce that I WILL be at Starbucks waiting or him (with no intention to).

Once boarded I'd start to obnoxiously whine throughout the entire ride.
I'm hungry, I'm hot, I'm cold, I need a COKE and a Cookie. Yup. Yup.
Oh, Stitchie! I NEED Stitchie!
I think I'll just have a tranquil cruise on the TTA... *SIGH* pronounced as "sigh"
YUP - SO Relaxingggggg - *snort*

He wouldn't dare go near Starbucks at the end of the day
🍪💔😭

- the problem with this is it takes too much energy to talk and complain as much as he and Jenna do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So it’s Gay Days this weekend at MK and Epcot. Wonder if this is why Josh is doing a double dip today? No way he’s doing a Super Fabulous Stream in those parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s Gay Days this weekend at MK and Epcot. Wonder if this is why Josh is doing a double dip today? No way he’s doing a Super Fabulous Stream in those parks.
"A Super Fabulous Gay Day at MK in 4K"

• Haha
Oh yep. He’s done that in the past where he just happens to not stream on those days. This is why he’s such a scumbag. MK is his favorite place in the whole World but just this weekend without any Christmas stuff, etc, at the deluxe resorts, yeah why not visit them for “something different”. Joke

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Josh would have a(nother) heart attack if he ran into a fan group of gay men. Interestingly enough he already has many in his chat and he's willing to take their money and use them as mods.

• Angry
Oh yep. He’s done that in the past where he just happens to not stream on those days. This is why he’s such a scumbag. MK is his favorite place in the whole World but just this weekend without any Christmas stuff, etc, at the deluxe resorts, yeah why not visit them for “something different”. Joke
I need someone to ask about groups of people wearing all the red shirts (I assume that's still the gay days sign)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is he saying about getting 8 million views or something like that…This is what I mean by scumbag. These are the most popular views of ResortTV1. A lot of these don’t seem like ResortTV1 originals.
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2348.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I need someone to ask about groups of people wearing all the red shirts (I assume that's still the gay days sign)
Yep, still a sign. I bet Josh is like the Trackers and doesn’t “want to catch the gay” or whatever stupid tit they said.

Now that we’re talking about this, $2 that Jenna puts out a Pride merch video.

Yep, still a sign. I bet Josh is like the Trackers and doesn’t “want to catch the gay” or whatever stupid tit they said.

Now that we’re talking about this, $2 that Jenna puts out a Pride merch video.
Oh, there's some stitchie pride merch, so don't even worry.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.