ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just turned this on...are they just giving "awards" for disney things they asked a Facebook poll about?
Oh I'm not watching it. His podcasts are insufferable. But awards based on a FB poll sounds like the level of effort Cory puts into everything. Are there even actual awards?

I did watch it and I have to say, they are the worst people to choose for media. If I just happened upon it looking for information, I would have received NONE. She didn't tell us the basic information, like the parking situation, where to get the best view, how to line up, what time it started. Instead, she showed us the free food she received (which she probably didn't eat because it appeared to have some actual flavor), a Disney executive speaking inaudibly about Summer House and her free gift bags filled with merch, cookies and wine . It was simply a flex. Do better, Disney. There are way better channels that will actually provide information.
Josh and Jenna media preview vlogs are useless. Like you said, the point, from a content creator standpoint, is lost on them - they just want to show off their swag and snacks and flex that they were there.

Also, I'm really sick of hearing them say we should watch something because they worked really hard on it. We're not your parents, YouTube isn't elementary school, and you don't deserve a trophy for effort. If you want more people to watch your videos, put out better quality videos. Period. Dot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jump scare! I just saw this while browsing YouTube and ran over here.
What kind of videos does Main Street Moments do? I saw a couple of thumbnails that made me think they were more of a Troll Patrol or Tattle-like channel. But this seems like straight up ass kissing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What kind of videos does Main Street Moments do? I saw a couple of thumbnails that made me think they were more of a Troll Patrol or Tattle-like channel. But this seems like straight up ass kissing.
I've only ever watched his in depth interview with Ron and this one where he praises Josh for his west coast split screen with Britt. It's creepy how he treats them like celebs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Perhaps Jenna is has anxiety-induced panic that occurs only when she could have gotten a LL but Josh won't pay for it?
Or maybe she's building a case for a DAS pass.
Anyone know if Mama Mouse got her DAS pass reinstalled with the new system? I recall her explaining that although she had trouble walking at one point, her DAS was for anxiety reasons.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps Jenna is has anxiety-induced panic that occurs only when she could have gotten a LL but Josh won't pay for it?
Or maybe she's building a case for a DAS pass.
Anyone know if Mama Mouse got her DAS pass reinstalled with the new system? I recall her explaining that although she had trouble walking at one point, her DAS was for anxiety reasons.
I truly try not to judge anyone who uses DAS, as there are many hidden disabilities. However, if you are going on record saying you have anxiety, it's funny how that only shows up for waiting in lines at theme parks. MM works at Sea World and takes people on tours of enclosed shark tanks, etc. Both she and Jenna have no problem going through the Houses of HHN at Universal. I know people with severe anxiety who would never do any of those things.

Reactions: 11
I truly try not to judge anyone who uses DAS, as there are many hidden disabilities. However, if you are going on record saying you have anxiety, it's funny how that only shows up for waiting in lines at theme parks. MM works at Sea World and takes people on tours of enclosed shark tanks, etc. Both she and Jenna have no problem going through the Houses of HHN at Universal. I know people with severe anxiety who would never do any of those things.
Totally agree - Erika from the DIS and that Aaron guy from Our Disney World Fix are two others that I think had DAS passes for anxiety, but work at theme parks. It screams fraud.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully people like this are denied under the new system… I’m sorry but they are so performative and fake and it’s gross that they are making things more difficult for people who actually need to use the service, especially children. They go to theme parks almost every day and seem to have no issues in crowds until they have to wait in a line for over twenty minutes, then suddenly they have anxiety so bad they can’t wait in a line in a place they go to every day. Sure. 🙄

I fast forwarded through the drone vlog, and not only was it mostly a showcase for the media event itself, the parts of the drone show that Jenna did show featured her signature video style, where she cuts every 5 seconds. Everyone has their hack to get around copyright; Molly puts free music over the soundtrack, Adam the Woo goes with silence and voiceovers. But Jenna's 5 second cuts are the most visually and audibly jarring, and they make her videos unwatchable. Please stop, Jenna, and literally do anything else!

I fast forwarded through the drone vlog, and not only was it mostly a showcase for the media event itself, the parts of the drone show that Jenna did show featured her signature video style, where she cuts every 5 seconds. Everyone has their hack to get around copyright; Molly puts free music over the soundtrack, Adam the Woo goes with silence and voiceovers. But Jenna's 5 second cuts are the most visually and audibly jarring, and they make her videos unwatchable. Please stop, Jenna, and literally do anything else!
RTV1 treats everything like a live stream. The laziest of the “big” Disney channels. Just point and shoot EVERYTHING. Then, chop it all together, never watching it back to see how it flows. It took her almost 5 days to get that vlog out. By then, everyone who cares has watched several better vlogs about it already.

Josh has been stalking other people's streams in the comment section looking for the streamers to tell folk to go check out his tech channel.
He hit up Cory's World and Park Pass TV. Cory mentioned to go check him out. Adam saw him, said Hi, but didn't tell anyone to go over and check out his channel 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Josh has been stalking other people's streams in the comment section looking for the streamers to tell folk to go check out his tech channel.
He hit up Cory's World and Park Pass TV. Cory mentioned to go check him out. Adam saw him, said Hi, but didn't tell anyone to go over and check out his channel 🤣
Mr "we don't talk about other streamers' channels on my channel" went into the chat on other streamers' channels to talk about his other channel? That's almost as crazy as someone who complains endlessly about copyright claims on their streams filing copyright claims when other streamers use snippets from their streams! #hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mr "we don't talk about other streamers' channels on my channel" went into the chat on other streamers' channels to talk about his other channel? That's almost as crazy as someone who complains endlessly about copyright claims on their streams filing copyright claims when other streamers use snippets from their streams! #hypocrite
Josh has always trolled streams under his RTV1 name, trying to get a call out from the streamer, this is the first time I saw he did it under his other channel. It confused Adam at first.

Reminds me of the days when this streamer group used to superchat each other the same $5-10 bucks trying to get the ball rolling on superchats, but Josh never, ever gave another streamer a buck. He'll take, but never gives back.

Reminds me of the days when this streamer group used to superchat each other the same $5-10 bucks trying to get the ball rolling on superchats, but Josh never, ever gave another streamer a buck. He'll take, but never gives back.
He's tighter than a gnat's ass.

• Haha
That just screams desperation. If your nearly 200K subscribers refuse to watch your boring tech talk, why would other people's?

• Heart
That just screams desperation. If your nearly 200K subscribers refuse to watch your boring tech talk, why would other people's?
It’s his normal crappy self being like “I got my eye on you” without saying it. I might call it “quiet trolling”.

Josh is in his Hot Grift Summer era. Streaming in the morning and tonight. He was silent for the first 15 minutes. He should have stayed that way. Much more enjoyable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Josh is already streaming from MK. I’m guessing this is how the entire summer is going to play out. RTV1 every day . Can’t leave SuperChat money on the table. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It's two of three things, possibly all three:

1) Money, always the driver with Josh.
2) Josh playing competitive games in his mind once again where he feels he must beat Ron at his own game.
3) Stef "encouraged" Josh to get out of the house, "You can go where you want but you can't stay here" deal.

Josh can't keep up that pace in the summer though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.