ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don't think Josh will make it to Liam's high school graduation. He's going to be encouraged to move on long before then.

Do we really think Liam will want to go to college? After he sees his dad is making a living by just asking people for money, there's zero incentive for a kid to get out there and learn or get a job.
I feel like Liam is the brightest one in the family and will do good, possibly upstanding things. I don't see him grifting like his dad.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Liam is the brightest one in the family and will do good, possibly upstanding things. I don't see him grifting like his dad.
I really hope so, he's still very young and those teen years turn them toward wanting to be successful or wanting to just let others do the work for them. Without that sibling competition that Josh had Liam will need the character to succeed.

I'm looking at the Trackers (I don't watch them anymore) and shaking my head for those boys - they're not going to do well in life with Frick and Frack for parental examples.

Reactions: 8
I think if his mom took him back to Indiana hemight have a better chance at success. Get him away from Sad Dad and out of a house that must be super tense all the time. And maybe Stef will be a little less high strung once she's not staying married out of spite.

Reactions: 10
I am trying to watch, but of course all the talk is about bits and lag and why they aren't riding anything...blah, blah, blah...Poor guy doesn't understand the ONLY reason most people watch is just to see what's happening at Disney live. That's why his other channels suck. People don't like him. Of course in his mind, I'm jealous of him. Yes, Joshie, I aspire to be a greedy grifter who has no conscience and takes and takes from people who are probably mentally unwell. It's sickening. Act like a man. Make your own money. Also my family and I enjoy doing fun things TOGETHER.

Reactions: 11
The siblings are in HS and Josh wants to go on Rise of the Resistance. Jenna won’t ride because she doesn’t like riding with other people. Instead she’s off to Starbies or some other sugar spot.

But I’m confused. She rides safari and other rides with strangers.
Must be a new summer phobia.

This chick is messed up.
You’re 43 years old. Stop the madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The siblings are in HS and Josh wants to go on Rise of the Resistance. Jenna won’t ride because she doesn’t like riding with other people. Instead she’s off to Starbies or some other sugar spot.

But I’m confused. She rides safari and other rides with strangers.
Must be a new summer phobia.

This chick is messed up.
You’re 43 years old. Stop the madness.
While I’m not making fun of people with anxiety (I have it too), it seems strange that it only flairs up for Jenna when she doesn’t want to do something. Watching fireworks on Main Street is too “people-y” or riding an attraction with others is too much, but a limited release of merch with hordes of people pushing and grabbing, that’s A-okay with Jenna.

Reactions: 9
Begging people to watch the drone show video. 🤦‍♀️
I did watch it and I have to say, they are the worst people to choose for media. If I just happened upon it looking for information, I would have received NONE. She didn't tell us the basic information, like the parking situation, where to get the best view, how to line up, what time it started. Instead, she showed us the free food she received (which she probably didn't eat because it appeared to have some actual flavor), a Disney executive speaking inaudibly about Summer House and her free gift bags filled with merch, cookies and wine . It was simply a flex. Do better, Disney. There are way better channels that will actually provide information.

Reactions: 4
Jenna just showed (cue baby voice) "Sleepy Stitchie" that "mom and dad got me". A plush...for a grown woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They're already losing viewers to Ron. That must make Joshie extremely upset, especially because you know he wants to BE Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.