ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is around the time we turned in and it pissed us off and we tuned right back out. He's not getting my views if he's going to be a jerk to the CM's. Had I been there we would have had words about it. To hell with his stream.
You can really get a feel for who these streamers are by watching how they treat others. Cast members are right at the top of the list of people everyone needs to be nice to, right up there with the service folk taking care of our food.

Steve adores his pot-roast-serving cast members and is under the impression that he's friends with them, but apparently, the underpaid cast members working the positions he thinks he knows better-than-Disney on are targets for his rants. It's no wonder this fool is in his 40s, single and living in another streamer's spare room.

BTW - I heard him say on Dadbuildz within the last month that his plan to own a house is to marry someone with a good job. I.E> he plans on someone else buying the house for him. Good thing he has no girlfriend.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
BTW - I heard him say on Dadbuildz within the last month that his plan to own a house is to marry someone with a good job. I.E> he plans on someone else buying the house for him. Good thing he has no girlfriend.
Two previous engagments, but no marriages. Can't imagine why not.

I've heard him say he owned a house in Indiana before he sold it and moved to FL. He was giving the impression he was waiting for an improvement in the market before buying in FL, but it sounded like he had the money from the house sale. Maybe one of his ex-fiancees owned that Indiana house though, and he got nothing but a kick in the arse out the door.

Reactions: 6
You can really get a feel for who these streamers are by watching how they treat others. Cast members are right at the top of the list of people everyone needs to be nice to, right up there with the service folk taking care of our food.

Steve adores his pot-roast-serving cast members and is under the impression that he's friends with them, but apparently, the underpaid cast members working the positions he thinks he knows better-than-Disney on are targets for his rants. It's no wonder this fool is in his 40s, single and living in another streamer's spare room.

What a tool!

Reactions: 8

I've heard him say he owned a house in Indiana before he sold it and moved to FL. He was giving the impression he was waiting for an improvement in the market before buying in FL, but it sounded like he had the money from the house sale. Maybe one of his ex-fiancees owned that Indiana house though, and he got nothing but a kick in the arse out the door.
TWO? WOW. Clearly this dude has no clue that he's the problem.

Yes, all this time he's played it off as though he owned the house and as though he's so smart to wait for just the right time. I've always noted that he's a big spender on toys and entertainment for himself and doesn't seem to understand saving. He even bought DVC - that's a HUGE toy, and makes no sense in that he's living right there. As a DVC owner, I understand the product, the perks and how to use it all too well - Steve bought it for the perks, and to be able to have a room to get out of the Meyer's household during the holidays. I've known many fools, I've even been one at times (who hasn't?), but never have I met one as big as Steve who always seems to have his head stuck up his ass these days.

No house, but a storage unit hoard full of puzzles and Disney crap he's holding on to so he can use it to decorate his next girlfriend's house.

Hard pass.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe in Disney's cast compliment system as it's meant to work. The idea is great in principal, but streamers are ruining it.
It's so wrong when streamers tell the viewers to run to Disney's site and submit a cast compliment for a CM who's done something trivial all because they got what they wanted, and then folk like the cast members down at Disney springs are given the shaft.

Josh and crew are all guilty of this. It's a game that makes the good cast members, the ones who do their jobs well feel less appreciated as those who happen to suck up to streamers get glory over nothing.

• Heart

He should pair up with Kyle Pallo, who's parents just bought him a house. Then he and Steve can be complete hole schmucks together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone! Long time listener, first time caller

Also didn't Steve move to Orlando without a job lined up?

Imagine being trapped in space with him. I'd be begging HAL to cut my air line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evidently in 10-12 years we get full time youtubing from the wonder twins once he retires.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
Thank you Sassysloth!
Nicky7379, I'll try my best to answer in the new thread - but think we need @PoorKid's input.
I thought he'd said at some point that he got the job before the move, but I could be wrong. These dopes that move for Disney aren't always that smart about it.

Wait, how old is he? Retirement is 65-72 now.
Who wants to surprise the sister-wife with the news that she doesn't have a job and could be a full-time streamer now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evidently in 10-12 years we get full time youtubing from the wonder twins once he retires.
Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef. If they have big medical expenses now, just imagine how much more they'll be as the lovebirds approach 60.

Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef.
He will just sad sack to the stream that he might be struggling to pay his insurance money for the month. Instant money. He did that very thing on a Tranquil Tuesday back in the fall. He said his family budget was short and received thousands. He didn’t directly ask for money, but he knew what he was doing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef. If they have big medical expenses now, just imagine how much more they'll be as the lovebirds approach 60.
He has to pay his tens of thousands of dollars of debt off first.

• Haha
He will just sad sack to the stream that he might be struggling to pay his insurance money for the month. Instant money. He did that very thing on a Tranquil Tuesday back in the fall. He said his family budget was short and received thousands. He didn’t directly ask for money, but he knew what he was doing.
And then he can also whine about how much college is for Liam, so he'll get several Grifter Scholarships.

• Angry
  • Sick
Personally, I don't think Josh will make it to Liam's high school graduation. He's going to be encouraged to move on long before then.

Do we really think Liam will want to go to college? After he sees his dad is making a living by just asking people for money, there's zero incentive for a kid to get out there and learn or get a job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.