ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They deleted my comment on the H2Glow video. I told Josh if I was at a water park and he was outwardly filming my daughter in the pool I would smack the dog tit out of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Steve’s world is pressing the cast members (that don’t make the decisions) at Disney springs. It’s about the walkway area that gets closed off before drone show.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Steve’s world is pressing the cast members (that don’t make the decisions) at Disney springs. It’s about the walkway area that gets closed off before drone show.
Steve had his choice of asking a pair of women CMs, a trio of CMs or the young male CM who was timidly standing there with his hands behind his back (they're not allow to use pockets or cross their arms) to ask about the line and then tell him "it's stupid". F'n Steve. Don't put a lone person on the spot like that.

Then he's attacking a group of female cast members.

Is it the temperature that's making all these streamers act like bigger asshats than they are?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Now he's met up with Josh and the two big egos are bitching about Disney together. Really doing the lord's work, boys.

Steve had his choice of asking a pair of women CMs, a trio of CMs or the young male CM who was timidly standing there with his hands behind his back (they're not allow to used pockets or cross their arms) to ask about the line and then tell him "it's stupid". F'n Steve. Don't put a lone person on the spot like that.

Then he's attacking a group of female cast members.

Is it the temperature that's making all these streamers act like bigger asshats than they are?
They both give off strong "mediocre white man syndrome" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just streamers but “guests” too. I heard/saw a guy tell a VIP tour CM to “shut the duck up” because the guide asked if he was using the other chairs at the table. It took all my strength not to get into it with that asshole.

People have been trash lately.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I had Yesterday's Meyers & the mouse stream on earlier today and walked in on Mama mouse very proudly proclaiming that she's not looking for any handouts or freebies. (I believe it had something to do with asking someone to pick something up for her.) Was that a dig at Jenna? It had to have been as Jenna is the one constantly looking for others to pay her way for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Josh's stream of the drone show wasn't any better than Dale's. It lagged terribly throughout the show, even after he lowered the quality to potato mode. #JusticeForDale

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They deleted my comment on the H2Glow video. I told Josh if I was at a water park and he was outwardly filming my daughter in the pool I would smack the dog tit out of him.
I didn’t watch the video, was he really filming strangers in their bathing suits? These vlogger/streamers need to get some self awareness. And people need to call them out more, especially in person! They don’t seem to get that these aren’t their personal home videos and that not everyone wants to be in their videos…The park pass streamer people were streaming in Dreamworks Land and a lady respectfully asked for them not to stream her kids going down the slide. And of course they said the lady was ‘disturbed’ and played the victim. Just because you want to post your kids on the internet doesn’t mean everyone else does…

• Angry
I didn’t watch the video, was he really filming strangers in their bathing suits? These vlogger/streamers need to get some self awareness. And people need to call them out more, especially in person! They don’t seem to get that these aren’t their personal home videos and that not everyone wants to be in their videos…The park pass streamer people were streaming in Dreamworks Land and a lady respectfully asked for them not to stream her kids going down the slide. And of course they said the lady was ‘disturbed’ and played the victim. Just because you want to post your kids on the internet doesn’t mean everyone else does…
Josh has defended this in the past by saying that Disney is filming everyone in the parks at all times. Yeah, for our safety and security. Not for some creepy fucks monetized YouTube channel for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am glad because I feel like Josh thought Dale messed up/probably thought he would do it much better. Poor Dale.
To his credit, Josh was defending Dale on the stream. But not until after Jenna showed up in the chat. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't complain about him in private.

He's going to try to stream the second show, to see if he can do it or not. He then said he should bring a piece of coffee cake home for his wife, as a peace offering. Then he dictated a text message telling to Stef telling her he was staying for the second show, and he was going to try to get her a piece of coffee cake. But he left off the part about it being a peace offering.

• Haha
Josh has defended this in the past by saying that Disney is filming everyone in the parks at all times. Yeah, for our safety and security. Not for some creepy fucks monetized YouTube channel for the world to see.
Exactly. Disney has a disclaimer that by entering Disney property (not just the parks, anywhere on property which could include resorts, parking lots, even roadways) you are giving DISNEY the permission to film you and your image can be used (in a court of law).
Any time Disney films for productions they put out a ton of signage telling you they are filming for a show to be aired.

These streamers point their cameras at everyone, which I get it... it's hard not to... but then they do it in a water park? They go into playground areas? They keep defending themselves by saying the Disney parks are public and anyone can be filmed. They couldn't be more wrong.

These streamers point their cameras at everyone, which I get it... it's hard not to... but then they do it in a water park? They go into playground areas? They keep defending themselves by saying the Disney parks are public and anyone can be filmed. They couldn't be more wrong.
Someone asked Ron if he was going to ever stream at a water park & he said nah, can't do anything with a camera much & he just won't.
To me this sounds like he may have a problem with someone filming his kids in bathing suits. Like a normal parent would/should.

Even Ron knows it's weird to show kids in bathing suits. Doesn't bother Josh, though. But you don't see him showing HIS kid in his swimsuit.

Stef (the same Stef who always has to show how she carries healthy snacks for herself and Liam in the parks) asked Josh to bring her 2 pieces of coffee cake and a salted caramel brownie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow... Josh's first time...
1716866030439.png

The show only debuted on Friday, so I guess they couldnt get people mover passes.

• Haha
I like how when he’s walking into the bakery and says “let’s get some food for Stef, because I’m awesome”

You‘re what??? For doing that???

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I saw that. He sounded like a dick.
Steve was horrible. His voice was all combative. The other 2 females got closer to the female he was addressing because it sounded like he was about to go off on her. Imagine getting so upset over a 9 minute drone show at Disney Springs. As he was bitching and moaning to the chat, he runs into Josh. Double whammy.
Disney has a disclaimer that by entering Disney property (not just the parks, anywhere on property which could include resorts, parking lots, even roadways) you are giving DISNEY the permission to film you and your image can be used (in a court of law).
Josh really sees himself as an extension of Disney. His reasoning? If Disney didn’t want him to film people, they wouldn’t have invited him to the swimming media event. On a non-swimming day his reasoning is that Disney approves of him because he is on the media list. His ego knows no bounds.
Stef (the same Stef who always has to show how she carries healthy snacks for herself and Liam in the parks) asked Josh to bring her 2 pieces of coffee cake and a salted caramel brownie.
But it’s gluten free, ya’ll. :sneaky: Stef needed her peace and quiet so she probably gave him extra tasks to keep him out of the house longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is around the time we turned in and it pissed us off and we tuned right back out. He's not getting my views if he's going to be a jerk to the CM's. Had I been there we would have had words about it. To hell with his stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.