ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dale is by faaaaaar the only person in that family I'd go out for drinks with. If I were going out with any of the others, I'd need the drinks before we met up.

I wonder if Stef will be keeping Tank's googlies in the same handbag as Josh's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dale should just think of dumping Josh and start streaming with Jenna on their channel. Better quality and less bitching.

Reactions: 7
Yikes their quality isn't that great compared to others.
I had to pull up 4 streams to find one that was not lagging and keeping connection.
Josh would not have done any better and would have been having a fit if he were behind the phone, this way he gets to blame Dale.

Reactions: 4
Dale got high marks until the show started. I’m guessing because everyone and their brother was streaming.

Reactions: 3
Dale got high marks until the show started. I’m guessing because everyone and their brother was streaming.
Absolutely. Dale was nice to listen to and he kept the conversation very real verses Josh's stiff, awkward conversations.
He's still a goofball and there are certain things this family does that triggers negative feelings (like naming Disney shows and places as their own - don't do that, Disney created these things for everyone) But of all of them, I'll take Dale.

Who knew he had his pilot's license? Sounds like he's rated to fly a decent sized plane too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. Dale was a pleasure to listen to and he kept the conversation very real and in the here and now.
Who knew he had his pilot's license? Sounds like he's rated to fly a decent sized plane too.
He proposed to Jenna up in a plane flying it, but obvious she wanted the "in front of the castle on your knee proposal..."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I didn't see any nice fat donations from Nita last night. Did I miss it as I skipped over to the other channels?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dale is nice, but he's no Josh. Nita likes 'em cheap and grumpy.
Dale started to get a little grumpy when Jenna insisted that they get their spot for the second drone show an hour before it started. Or maybe he was just hangry because he'd been streaming for 5+ hours and didn't get food at the media event, like Jenna did.

Reactions: 5
Dale started to get a little grumpy when Jenna insisted that they get their spot for the second drone show an hour before it started. Or maybe he was just hangry because he'd been streaming for 5+ hours and didn't get food at the media event, like Jenna did.
And thirsty, wasn't it in the high 80s and humid there last night?

I was watching Goo by the second set. He had the presence of mind to get out of the crowd and not stream the same thing as everyone else. He viewed the show from Saratoga Springs where there were very few people and a good connection.

All these others streamed it twice from nearly the same spot as before. What was the point in that?

Reactions: 7
They must have made some money off that cruise beach video, because Dale and Jenna released an "ocean ambience" video from their cruise 9 months ago.
1000006280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.