ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family has absolutely no chemistry. Josh and Steph are like a couple who recently met and are still trying to get into each others vibe (or not).

Poor Liam is just thrown in the mix like a random kid at Disney joining these two awkward adults.
What a pair.

Reactions: 12
Thank God if the stress of Stef and Liam give him chest pains, his physician is only steps away at Epcot’s first aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh and Steph are the couple that are staying together for the sake of the child, when actually it would be much better for the kid if they just split up immediately. Their streams always feel like I'm the friend they invite for dinner who has to awkwardly sit through them sniping at each other.

I know the answer is 'superchats,' but why the duck is he streaming this? Just leave the damn camera at home and try to enjoy a night out with your wife and kid. Rest your gimble elbows.

Reactions: 3
There's this weird dynamic where Liam will talk about something and Josh says he doesn't understand what he is talking about, but instead of asking him clarifying questions, he just dismisses or ignores him. He did it after the trains and he also told chat of how after school, Liam will tell him 20 minute stories about his day and school and Josh basically zones out.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That weird guy John saved them seats for the second show. Stef didn't want to sit that close because the vibrations from loud music bother her. Josh really wanted to go sit closer, but he wanted Liam to stay with mom. Unfortunately for Josh, Liam wanted to go with dad. Stef said, "it's his first concert, let him sit up close."

It's his FIRST concert? He's almost 8, and his dad has been to how many of these shows, but he's never taken Liam?

Real evident the world revolves Josh.
Totally - John is close to the stage, but way off to the side. There's hardly anyone at this show, so they're allowed to move closer to the middle. John started down one row, but Josh wanted a different row, so of course they're going with Josh's choice. And he went in first, strategically positioning himself closest to the middle so he (once again) gets the best view.

EVERYTHING revolves around Josh.

Reactions: 11
There's this weird dynamic where Liam will talk about something and Josh says he doesn't understand what he is talking about, but instead of asking him clarifying questions, he just dismisses or ignores him. He did it after the trains and he also told chat of how after school, Liam will tell him 20 minute stories about his day and school and Josh basically zones out.
This is Josh's life story and Liam's experiences don't mean much unless they involve him.

Reactions: 10
Stef on her relationship with Josh: We do really well in small doses. :LOL:
She says he can stream whenever he wants because she likes peace and quiet at home. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So they just talked about how Stef in the last ten years has to be prepared with some Packit freezer thing for her snacks. And Josh of course ran his mouth about her issue. Which sounds like she has a gluten sensitivity, and that's why she can't function ?! What?!?! Then Josh continues to go on about how she would eat gluten and be done for days, but she would still not care and eat bagettes in france and deep dish pizza in Chicago?! WTF?!

I have allergies and sensitivities, and I function, have a real job, and don't dare eat any of my issue foods. These people are so f'ed up lol!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Stef on her relationship with Josh: We do really well in small doses. :LOL:
She says he can stream whenever he wants because she likes peace and quiet at home.
We feel that. You don't have to tell us twice Stef. :ROFLMAO:

So they just talked about how Stef in the last ten years has to be prepared with some Packit freezer thing for her snacks. And Josh of course ran his mouth about her issue. Which sounds like she has a gluten sensitivity, and that's why she can't function ?! What?!?! Then Josh continues to go on about how she would eat gluten and be done for days, but she would still not care and eat bagettes in france and deep dish pizza in Chicago?! WTF?!

I have allergies and sensitivities, and I function, have a real job, and don't dare eat any of my issue foods. These people are so f'ed up lol!
For real. Not saying she doesn't have an intolerance or maybe even allergies, hers is probably more real than Jenna's, but I think Stef's issues are more about depression and anxiety than food.

3rd time at this damn concert. I didn't even want to listen to them 3 times on the radio in the 90s when they were relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're back for the third Sister Hazel show. Stef has once again been parked behind a tree. I was trying to figure out why this is her favorite band, when they went into the refrain from their one hit:

"It's hard to say what it is I see in you.
Wonder if I'll always be with you."

• Haha
LOL high five to Stef for putting Josh on the spot after the concert asking him his opinion of a love song they sang lol.

And I know I've said it before but Liam has the best and smartest personality of all his family members.:ROFLMAO:

They're back for the third Sister Hazel show. Stef has once again been parked behind a tree. I was trying to figure out why this is her favorite band, when they went into the refrain from their one hit:

"It's hard to say what it is I see in you.
Wonder if I'll always be with you."
I briefly turned the stream on only to hear them announce after singing that in the first set that it will be sung in every set and I was so out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The jabs Steph throws are frightening:

Josh: it’s nice to have Steph and Liam along. I’m usually alone or with mom and dad but it’s nice to have a family atmosphere.

Steph: as opposed to your other family?

Josh stumbling over words trying to clean this mess up. MMara2 where are you?

Wow. 🫢
Wonder how many police visits occurred during the Covid lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, he's not worried about getting hit with copyright tonight by openly showing the fireworks as they walk?

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely killing Josh that they aren't staying for Luminous. And he's throwing Stef under the bus for it by telling Liam they can't stay because "mom doesn't want you to be too tired for school tomorrow."

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So, he's not worried about getting hit with copyright tonight by openly showing the fireworks as they walk?
To hell with the copyright. He’s trying to save his life. She’s ready to throw hands. 😂

These two are toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the problem has been resolved for everyone.
It's hysterical how he keeps turning around to film fireworks in the distance.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.