ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh is disgusting with the grift but this week's award for Scummiest Disney Streamer goes to Kelly Meyers.
Kelly topples Josh's 40th straight week in a row run with his running around Disney after he just participated in a mass layoff.
No worries here!
* tilt head * Smile * Look off to the sky *
BARF.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Josh is disgusting with the grift but this week's award for Scummiest Disney Streamer goes to Kelly Meyers.
Kelly topples Josh's 40th straight week in a row run with his running around Disney after he just participated in a mass layoff.
No worries here!
* tilt head * Smile * Look off to the sky *
BARF.
So wait---Meyers was laid off or he did the laying off of others? Help me understand please.

Reactions: 1
So wait---Meyers was laid off or he did the laying off of others? Help me understand please.
As an HR manager he was brought in to be a part of the layoff effort. They also gave the remaining employees a choice: move out of state or be gone.
Look up "Dallas Layoffs" news from around May/15/2024 (Although this has been going on for over a week now and it sounds like he's been helping in other cities too) and you'll see what company he works for, Mama mouse has revealed it on stream before but I don't feel right saying it again.

There's a reason he posted a live stream this week from Dallas Love Field (airport)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
As an HR manager he was brought in to be a part of the layoff effort. They also gave the remaining employees a choice: move out of state or be gone.
Look up "Dallas Layoffs" news from around May/15/2024 (Although this has been going on for over a week now and it sounds like he's been helping in other cities too) and you'll see what company he works for, Mama mouse has revealed it on stream before but I don't feel right saying it again.

There's a reason he posted a live stream this week from Dallas Love Field (airport)
Ohhhhhhhh, how am I not surprised he's HR for one of the shittiest employers in the country. Here's a hint, they continously have the highest number of employees on SNAP (and it's not McDonald's).

Is he also the guy who's been renting out a spare bedroom to Steve's World for several years?

Reactions: 8
Rent a spare room?
Hey Josh, I have a money maker idea for you... but it will require you to sleep in the same bed as your wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how much Nita would pay for that privilege!
Honestly? I think she's already gone there multiple times in her imagination. It explains the huge sums of money she's tossing at her boy toy as well as the unhealthy attachment she has to him.

Seems to me that aside from the lecture she gave Jenna about having children along with the gift of a painting (her pass allowing her to talk without interruption) she does not recognize Jenna at all.

Wow. Just noticed a thing ... Remember Chomps? Dude along with Sunshine, his wife would toss hundreds at Josh every stream. Finally when they met up in person Chomps started dictating to Josh how he should stream, as though he'd bought that right. Nita is no different with Jenna.

Last edited:
Tune in for a very rare Stef and Liam at Disney livestream. Apparently Sister Hazel is Stef's favorite band and she will tolerate Disney and the heat to see them. Superchats should be off the hook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tune in for a very rare Stef and Liam at Disney livestream. Apparently Sister Hazel is Stef's favorite band and she will tolerate Disney and the heat to see them. Superchats should be off the hook.
Josh and Stef together? In the Florida heat? Trying to get Liam to sit still for half an hour?

1000006207.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just went down:

Liam: I wanna see the trains!

Josh: Well, we've got to go to the show now, buddy.

Liam: Awww. 😔

Josh: Hey, buddy; you can't interrupt me when I'm talking, okay? It's hard to remember what I'm trying to say.

That poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This just went down:

Josh: Hey, buddy; you can't interrupt me when I'm talking, okay? It's hard to remember what I'm trying to say.

That poor kid.
This was, like, less than a minute after he told Liam that it WAS okay for him to talk.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This just went down:

That poor kid.
Can someone in the area please go kick Daddy Josh in the nuts for being a dick to his kid?
Let him see the trains!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Liam: Is this France?

Josh: No, France is waaaay over on the other side of the park.

Stef: When we take DAD'S way around World Showcase, we don't get to see France.

• Haha
This is Josh’s nightmare to have his wife and son in the parks with him. He’s going to need an extra dose of cokes and cookies after today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
This just went down:

That poor kid.
If you bring your kid on the stream, maybe try to do something he enjoys? And what a party Stef is. Poor Liam gets quizzed while trying to enjoy the trains, "Who invented the steam engine, do you remember?" Can he just ever have some fun?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's too cheap to get a dining package for Stef's favorite band, so they almost couldn't find a seat. They finally found a spot in the back, with a view partially obstructed by trees. Josh took the least obstructed view, and stuck Stef with the worst seat. For her favorite band.

#HappyBelatedMothersDay

• Haha
  • Wow
"Who invented the steam engine, do you remember?" Can he just ever have some fun?
Yes! This isn't a home school field trip, Stef! Let the kid have some fun.
---
He's too cheap to get a dining package for Stef's favorite band, so they almost couldn't find a seat. They finally found a spot in the back, with a view partially obstructed by trees. Josh took the least obstructed view, and stuck Stef with the worst seat. For her favorite band.

#HappyBelatedMothersDay
Josh will definitely blame Liam for this because he wanted to see the trains. 😒

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.