ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mail stream day, aka, showing off all of the loot their "very generous hoppers" have sent them, that will definitely be underreported to the IRS. 🤮
Streaming as a side living is increasing in popularity, not just in the theme park community. The IRS must to be aware of all the hidden income these folk are taking in. I'll bet you big brother will eventually be using AI to keep track of gifts, etc. that may go unreported.

Reactions: 7
I apologize for all the grammatical & spelling errors, I know it makes it hard to read. I'm typing on a computer that is lagging horribly when I try to edit.

Reactions: 5
Jenna just posted May the 4th be with you on Instagram. I’m sorry. Don’t even bother if you’re 2 weeks late! What is she doing that she can’t fulfill her “Influencer” duties in a timely manner? Posting a picture takes less than 5 minutes. Put some effort into something besides buying merch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jenna just posted May the 4th be with you on Instagram. I’m sorry. Don’t even bother if you’re 2 weeks late! What is she doing that she can’t fulfill her “Influencer” duties in a timely manner? Posting a picture takes less than 5 minutes. Put some effort into something besides buying merch!
JFC Jenna it wasn't even a vlog that you had to edit it was literally 3 pictures. Speaking of which, I recall Dale posting on his IG stories on 5/4 and wondering if they'd do a vlog. It's bad enough that they weren't livestreaming it, but to not even do a vlog, and then post 3 pictures 2 weeks later - they are truly the laziest when it comes to content.

Reactions: 8
You use the word 'duties' as though Jenna has responsibilities in her life.
You silly... Jenna has people for that. (Mom, Dad, Dale)

👸 🏰

Last night they opened some Christmas cards, so she’s actually pretty early for May the 4th.

• Wow
  • Haha
Last night they opened some Christmas cards, so she’s actually pretty early for May the 4th.
Christmas was almost SIX MONTHS ago. Anyone who continues to support them and send gifts that they can't be bothered to open for SIX MONTHS needs to rethink the parasocial relationship they have with this family. Because for RTV1, all of these "friendships" they have with their "community" are entirely transactional. Just look at all of the sponsors, other content creators, and "hoppers" that have been squeezed dry and then discarded by the Josh and Jenna Faye Bakker grifting machine.

Reactions: 11
Christmas was almost SIX MONTHS ago. Anyone who continues to support them and send gifts that they can't be bothered to open for SIX MONTHS needs to rethink the parasocial relationship they have with this family. Because for RTV1, all of these "friendships" they have with their "community" are entirely transactional. Just look at all of the sponsors, other content creators, and "hoppers" that have been squeezed dry and then discarded by the Josh and Jenna Faye Bakker grifting machine.
I don't believe for a second that Josh and Jenna might leave cash, checks and gift cards sitting in unopened envelopes for months. I'm positive those were opened right away. It's the thank yous that are 6 months late.

I don't believe for a second that Josh and Jenna might leave cash, checks and gift cards sitting in unopened envelopes for months. I'm positive those were opened right away. It's the thank yous that are 6 months late.
Good point, but I would argue that's even worse. They're more than happy to open and spend the gifts, but it took 6 months for them to find an hour to sit at home and do the laziest version of a mass thank you - a livestream featuring Josh's insincere, creepy televangelist smile, during which he no doubt collected even more Superchats and Paypals. They're gross.

Reactions: 10
Good point, but I would argue that's even worse. They're more than happy to open and spend the gifts, but it took 6 months for them to find an hour to sit at home and do the laziest version of a mass thank you - a livestream featuring Josh's insincere, creepy televangelist smile, during which he no doubt collected even more Superchats and Paypals. They're gross.
Well, it's around that time of year that Jenna starts to plan out what she'll be doing with her December birthday gift money (fact, she's done her planning before on stream) She knows she won't get gifts if they never thanked people for their prior ones.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My parents, who are basically two very good, kind people, hate watch this channel now. It was on tonight when I walked past their TV and heard Josh thanking the 20ish people who give them $50/month as Platinum Patreons. I should have vlogged my mom's reaction when I explained to her how that worked and what each of them get in return (nothing).

• Haha
Exactly! How else would they buy their cookies, cokes, Starb*cks, and Cosmic Rays? LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear him mention some "surprise" thing he was working on with some random guy who emailed him about it? Jenna said she didn't know what he was referring to, so it must be sometime REALLY impressive.

I saw his parents show up with Jenna's drink earlier and then Josh told them they were going to the Mexico ride and his parents could go inside the building with them and wait for them in the AC. What a son!

• Sick
  • Angry
Yall, he's still complaining about music copyright strikes.
Is Josh even aware that Disney doesn't get to film their own self-owned music without permission?
The production crew has to go through all the proper channels to secure the rights and they lay out a plan on which music can and will be used.

Josh thinks he should be allowed to film whatever he wants, whenever he wants, to churn a buck off of it and not share. He feels He is doing Disney some kind of generous favor by grifting his way through the Disney neighborhood.

Not discussing the amount... different people have different levels they can tolerate for giving.

Nita is publicly saying Josh holding a camera to film shows she could have seen in person is her best birthday present... and she is paying him to be a part of her day? Oh, there's so much wrong with this lady that I'm not sure where to start.
The woman may have money, but it's clear that for some reason she has no friends, and Josh is just eating it up like her personal gigolo.

Last edited:
Apparently he was wearing some sort of elbow braces on both arms last night and Jenna said it was because he was having some sort of issue with them? I'm guessing that comes from too much gimbal carrying and not over-conducting a band.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently he was wearing some sort of elbow braces on both arms last night and Jenna said it was because he was having some sort of issue with them? I'm guessing that comes from too much gimbal carrying and not over-conducting a band.
Does the school trust him to work with kids again? I thought he said he was removed from contact with kids back at the start of the school year. He called it a promotion. LOL.

Anyone else note how his elbow injury was impeccably timed to happen just prior to installing the pavers in his driveway?
I feel like he's playing it up with braces to get more sympathy money tossed at him. Dude is always looking for that angle. No other streamer out there seems to have as many "poor me" moments as Josh.

Last edited:
I'm sure I've heard him complain before about how carrying the gimbal hurts his arms. I'm sure it came to him soon after that if he wore some sort of visible support on his elbows and got his sister to mention it, the money would roll in even more. Viewers aren't going to be able to smell the Deep Heat!

Seems like a much better option than just, god forbid, taking a week off the streaming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.