ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Jenna should change her channel name to 'Home Vlogs with Jenna & Friends'
ADVENTURES.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Park Pass TV - misbehavior 2 - Kristen is so self centered she's directly behind the end banner to the parade telling everyone she's in the parade. The cast members keep indicating for her to back off, and she does so for about 10 seconds before running back up on the banner.. She's calling out the the people watching Santa to look at her dress and to dance with her. Saying she's officially part of the parade and thinks the families are cheering for her.

SUCH an ego.

I'm embarrassed for her kids and their friends who may be watching. Stop. Just Stop.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We need a thread for Park Pass TV, can someone make one please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is Josh wishing everyone a Merry Christmas without Jenna present? I thought they shared the channel.

Also, he posted the clip which was taken at the contemporary at night on Christmas morning? Should have been posted last night.
Was he out and about on Christmas Eve without the family, or was this from his prior monorail superchat crawl?

Reactions: 5
Why is Josh wishing everyone a Merry Christmas without Jenna present? I thought they shared the channel.

Also, he posted the clip which was taken at the contemporary at night on Christmas morning? Should have been posted last night.
Was he out and about on Christmas Eve without the family, or was this from his prior monorail superchat crawl?
He's wearing what he had on for the Friday Night Live Everyone Ditched Me stream. Another example of doing something out of spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's wearing what he had on for the Friday Night Live Everyone Ditched Me stream. Another example of doing something out of spite.
Okay, that makes sense and I agree, he's doing it to get a one up on his family. He should have had not only his sister there, but his parents too. He could have waited until he saw them all on Christmas day to send out the well wishes as we know from their past history that everyone will be descending on the parent's home depending on the elderly to host them all for another free holiday meal without the work.

Tangent to this, and a rather important thing both Josh and Steph need to realize:
Sorry Steph, if you read here, but it's your & Josh's turn to take over the annual bit of hosting the family at holidays. YOU have the big house and room. You have the kid. You have the husband who's out there grifting for additional funds to offset the cost of Christmas Dinner. Don't throw that bit about being too ill at us either - you have a capable husband. Simply get the house clean and order groceries, then the family comes over to cook, serve and cleanup. It gives them something to do too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I knew I should have put money on it.
Josh is at MK.
They weren't going to stream until 12/30.
Surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh doesn't share.

Sorry Steph, if you read here, but it's your & Josh's turn to take over the annual bit of hosting the family at holidays.
Couldn't agree more, but expect him to drop out of next year's charity show so he can spend even more time grifting from the parks to finance Christmas dinner at their house. Like a 2024 Dickens story where Scrooge gives a poor family a turkey, but Josh is Scrooge and the family is his.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, Josh came back to MK from WL were he just let his camera sit on a table in the lobby while he stuffed his face with french fries and Coke, meanwhile he was taping unaware guests who were trying to take family photos by the tree. Once at MK he stood on MSUSA and filmed more unaware people and Ron came by to troll him. Then magically Josh moved and started doing what Ron does as far as showing his subscriber count.
What a clown.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why do streamers think viewers care what subscriber counts are? The only one who cares is them, so no point in mentioning it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was definitely a moment tonight of Josh saying he is going to work on himself after some incidents recently- and addressed them each specifically.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was definitely a moment tonight of Josh saying he is going to work on himself after some incidents recently- and addressed them each specifically.
Sounds like one of Josh's projects that he'll start and never have time to finish.
Jenna must have bought Josh a self help book for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.