ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he could hear Porty whining outside his door too. 💀
The irony of new pup's first moments mirroring Porty's last was not lost on me. ☹
I sure hope Stef is going to do her part in caring for the new puppy because Josh sure won't.
The way Josh told the story, Stef and Liam wanted to get another dog, he didn't, so they got a new dog. Just like 16 years ago when Stef wanted a dog, but he didn't, so she got one anyway and named him Cole Porter to soften the blow.

What gets me is how negative his language is, particularly given how deeply he said losing Porty affected him. He could have said that he didn't think he wanted a dog, but when Stef surprised him with Porty, he fell in love with him. Instead, he frames it (and Stef) in the most negative light.

Reactions: 5
From what I understand Stef didn't want to move to Florida and still isn't crazy about living there so good for her on getting dogs. Stef seems to be the only one that pushes back on his bullish*t and control freak nature

Reactions: 11
From what I understand Stef didn't want to move to Florida and still isn't crazy about living there so good for her on getting dogs. Stef seems to be the only one that pushes back on his bullish*t and control freak nature
I agree, I just hope the dog doesn't suffer for it.

Reactions: 8
100% good on Stef for getting a dog for the companionship she clearly isn't getting from Josh. On the plus side, she's home all day, unlike most dog owners. But she has also made it clear that she can't handle being outside in Florida weather for most of the year, so I question whether a high energy breed like a goldendoodle was the best choice. Can't wait to see whether it really ends up being 20-30 pounds, like Josh said the breeder told him, or if it ends up being 60+ pounds, like everyone I know who got a "runt" goldendoodle ended up with.

Reactions: 5
OMG! We’ll have to prepare for a whole year of Jenna saying “I neeeeed this” and squishing the Stitchies.

“Oh my word!”

She'll take credit for the Stitchie Year idea. "Guys, they listened to me!" She won't spend a penny on any of it though. I'm sure the Meyers, Tim Rempel, Jessie Mouse and any other "Mopper" who visits will have her covered all year. Of course, if all else fails, mom and dad will pull through.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see whether it really ends up being 20-30 pounds, like Josh said the breeder told him, or if it ends up being 60+ pounds, like everyone I know who got a "runt" goldendoodle ended up with.
A mini goldendoodle will typically be 20-35 pounds (my mom's is 40 lbs). A standard goldendoodle will be 50-100 pounds. Do we know which he got? (Does Josh know???)

They are wonderful, loving dogs...Josh doesn't deserve that pup!

I sure hope Stef is going to do her part in caring for the new puppy because Josh sure won't.
I'm sure she knows the responsibility will all fall to her, given that she's the only one that cares for their human kid.

She'll take credit for the Stitchie Year idea. "Guys, they listened to me!" She won't spend a penny on any of it though. I'm sure the Meyers, Tim Rempel, Jessie Mouse and any other "Mopper" who visits will have her covered all year. Of course, if all else fails, mom and dad will pull through.
We can start donating for her November birthday on NYE!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
:unsure: I will donate to Jenna's Birthday fund the day Jenna sits her parents down at a table and takes care of all their needs from ordering, to picking up the food, to making additional runs for napkins, straws, etc.

In other words, my money is safe and any spare funds I have will continue to be used by people and charities that really need the help, not one of the laziest, most insecure streamers that has ever existed.

It bores me when you shop. :ROFLMAO:

What gets me is how negative his language is, particularly given how deeply he said losing Porty affected him. He could have said that he didn't think he wanted a dog, but when Stef surprised him with Porty, he fell in love with him. Instead, he frames it (and Stef) in the most negative light.
Josh demands full attention and control. Bringing that dog in went against both, so of course he has to frame it that way, even if he did end up liking the dog.

Last edited:
If this is Liam's dog, being cared for by Steph, why is Josh naming it? He's polling the chat looking for names as though it's his decision.
If Liam wants to call the dog Bumblebee, that's the dogs name.

Josh showed an image of the pup with Liam.
God help us, now Jenna felt if Josh got to show a pic then she does too and is showing pics of her dog dressed up in a horrid hat and sweater.
People who dress up dogs like babies have problems, unless it's a dog that needs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
JFC Jenna - Chloe doesn't need equal time on camera as the new puppy.

The chat needs to quit pushing for a Disney name. It's Stef and Liam's dog - let the kid name him Bumblebee, FFS!

Reactions: 9
If this is Liam's dog, being cared for by Steph, why is Josh naming it? He's polling the chat looking for names as though it's his decision.
If Liam wants to call the dog Bumblebee, that's the dogs name.

Josh showed an image of the pup with Liam.
God help us, now Jenna felt if Josh got to show a pic then she does too and is showing pics of her dog dressed up in a horrid hat and sweater.
People who dress up dogs like babies have problems, unless it's a dog that needs it.
Dog is adorable and looks like it will be kind of big. I too noticed that Jenna was not gonna let the new dog have all of the attention and had to crowbar Winter Chloe into the stream.

Are we sure this is a real family and not some sort of YouTube satirical series?

• Haha
Josh has been stressed the past couple of days. New puppy is like having a baby (no kidding). Also, he accidentally turned off monetization of Retro channel for 30 days and YouTube will not fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh has been stressed the past couple of days. New puppy is like having a baby (no kidding). Also, he accidentally turned off monetization of Retro channel for 30 days and YouTube will not fix it.
What can Josh handle without getting stressed?
Cookies and a coke? That's about it, and even then it has to be the right cookie and the coke needs to be in specific bottles.

• Haha
That channel can't actually be making him money, can it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.