ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parents dipped out when Jenna had to leave because they (checks notes) didn't bring warm enough clothes don't want to spend any more time with Josh than necessary. Happy holidays!
It sure does look like that is the case. Something suddenly came up for Jenna and the parents suddenly got real cold. It's not even an outdoor stream. You can monorail to the lobbies if Josh starts walking around outside.

Reactions: 6
I do appreciate Josh's appreciating music because watching this lady who is playing piano at the Grand Flo is mindblowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Breaking News:

Jenna left because, "Dale's family is coming over and Jenna thought something was settled, but she has to go home to put it together." (Whatever that means.)

Josh is getting a Labradoodle puppy for Liam and Steph after Christmas. Supposedly the dog is the runt of the litter, so Josh is convinced the dog will not be 50 pounds like the parents. The tentative name for the dog is Bumblebee since that is Liam's favorite Transformer, but Steph is not pleased. Josh said he would rather have a smaller dog, but that's okay™️. Steph tried to suggest some other jazz themed name to please Josh since he didn't really want this dog. (I didn't hear him say what that was.)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Josh is getting a Labradoodle puppy for Liam and Steph after Christmas. Supposedly the dog is the runt of the litter, so Josh is convinced the dog will not be 50 pounds like the parents. The tentative name for the dog is Bumblebee since that is Liam's favorite Transformer, but Steph is not pleased. Josh said he would rather have a smaller dog, but that's okay™️. Steph tried to suggest some other jazz themed name to please Josh since he didn't really want this dog. (I didn't hear him say what that was.)
Welcome to the home where nobody is happy to have you, little puppy! That home has to be like the haunted house ride would be if Disney were based on misery and mood swings instead of delightful cartoons. Viewers, prepare yourselves for at least 12 months of complaining about the new dog.

Also, labradoodles (from a good breeder) will cost - at VERY minimum - $1,000. But tell us again how financially embarassed you are, Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Breaking News:

Jenna left because, "Dale's family is coming over and Jenna thought something was settled, but she has to go home to put it together." (Whatever that means.)

Yikes. Runts of the litter typically have expensive, often deadly medical problems. Of course the "friend" can't sell it if it's not healthy, so why not pass it on as a gift.

I understand these pups need homes, but they're best off with people familiar with medical issues such as RNs, vets, even folk who work with rescues.
For the pup's sake, I hope it's healthy.

Last edited:
Yikes. Runts of the litter typically have expensive, often deadly medical problems. Of course the "friend" can't sell it if it's not healthy, so why not pass it on as a gift.

I understand these pups need homes, but they're best off with people familiar with medical issues such as RNs, vets, even folk who work with rescues.
Yeah all Josh said was that the dog wasn't drinking enough milk as it should have... So who knows. Good luck to that dog.

And even healthy pups cost a ton of money just for basic health care. And when Liam decides he doesn't want to be responsible for all the things Josh is telling him to do for the dog, it will end up being the responsibility of the guy who didn't want him (but bought him anyway) and the woman who hates his name. Which I, personally, think is an adorable dog name.

And even healthy pups cost a ton of money just for basic health care. And when Liam decides he doesn't want to be responsible for all the things Josh is telling him to do for the dog, it will end up being the responsibility of the guy who didn't want him (but bought him anyway) and the woman who hates his name. Which I, personally, think is an adorable dog name.
I knew a dog named bum. She was the mom to our dog... fantastic name.

It's perfect, can't you just hear Josh yelling "BUM! Get Back HERE with my Keyboard!" "No BUM, Drop that!" and best off, on stream "Bum, ate my phone so I need another, if you can help that'd be SooPer GReaT!"

• Haha
At least Liam will have a buddy. God knows he doesn’t get enough attention from dad. The dog and him can play together as mommy and daddy focus on their YouTube channels.

Reactions: 12
Just to throw something in here on a prior topic.
Imagine if they would refuse to rent him a golf cart over this incident going forward.
If the clip was sent to Disney, they could actually remove him off the media list for that little antic. Disney doesn’t act lightly to anything that can be perceived as negative.

Reactions: 8
These grifters dont take care of the kids how will they do a dog? Successful grifters dont have kids I notice. Josh working on forgetting his

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for that dog. :(
I hope they're not getting it as a Christmas gift ON Christmas Day.
The holidays are wonderful for human celebrations, but not so much for a new dog/puppy/cat/whatever. There's just too much going on for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think the bus that Josh flew past could have been any more obvious about crossing over the double yellow line ? Any thoughtful person would have slowed down and stopped due to that alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope they're not getting it as a Christmas gift ON Christmas Day.
The holidays are wonderful for human celebrations, but not so much for a new dog/puppy/cat/whatever. There's just too much going on for them.
He said it'd be after Christmas, after it gets its shots.

Related not related: turned on the park pass tv stream in mk & the crowds are stupid nuts. As in, she couldn't move from her spot in front of the castle show when it was over. Seemed super scary & dangerous.

Oh, and they made their own app, too, she just said.

• Haha
He said it'd be after Christmas, after it gets its shots.

Related not related: turned on the park pass tv stream in mk & the crowds are stupid nuts. As in, she couldn't move from her spot in front of the castle show when it was over. Seemed super scary & dangerous.

Oh, and they made their own app, too, she just said.
Yup - It's Christmas weekend, the only time the parks get more crazy is New Year's Eve. I took my kids to Disney over both holidays once and decided we'd stay home from then on. It just wasn't fun with that number of people around all pushing for the best spots.

But that's Kristen for you, she does stuff like that to herself all the time, she knows what she's up against, decides to do it anyway, then panics.
Re: the fireworks, she has the worst audio in that location - there are kids freaking out and echoing speakers. She'd have been far better off on main street.

Last edited:
I‘m only here b/c I dont have kids the day b4 Xmas eve. oh ron on the blow is streaming a xmas party wow it must be b/c he doesnt have a family to be with on these nights.

These grifters dont take care of the kids how will they do a dog? Successful grifters dont have kids I notice. Josh working on forgetting his
Let us not forget that his previous dog--Porty aka Cole Porter--died of old age trying to get through Josh's closed office door where Josh sleeps. Josh ended up being the one who found the dog's body on the other side of the door. The dog wanted help but never got it in the end.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Let us not forget that his previous dog--Porty aka Cole Porter--died of old age trying to get through Josh's closed office door where Josh sleeps. Josh ended up being the one who found the dog's body on the other side of the door. The dog wanted help but never got it in the end.
I think the dog wanted to be near Josh, not so much needed his help and so laid down outside the bedroom door. I had a dog who used to do the same every night. (I was allergic to him so he could not come in, but he "protected" me from there.)
Either way, the situation was incredibly sad and it's one of the very few times Josh has shown any emotion.

I have never seen him show that much care for Liam.

----------
Keeping a tally of Streamer Mis-behavior with the crowds today:

So far on this Christmas Eve, Kristen of Park Pass is back in the MK this morning and lucked into a second consecutive ride on Big Thunder (a child tried to jump out before the ride came to a complete stop). Instead of just being thankful and enjoying it she starts chanting like a high school cheerleader "One more Time!" and "Best day!" You could tell by their posture on and after the ride as she followed them out that the teenager with her dad sitting inches in front of her were annoyed by her chants and the camera pointed at them. Kristen was oblivious.

Also in line she kept the camera pointed at a lone woman in front of her, that poor lady showed signs of being upset and angry at Kristen.

Disney needs to wake up and at the very least stop all vlogging and streaming in lines, and make it clear that they are expected to remain quiet on rides.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.