Park Pass TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick run down:

Park Pass TV consists of a husband & wife Adam & Kristen, both who presently work day jobs, and sometimes their toddler who's been making rarer and rarer appearances due to the terrible twos. Not appearing, like ever, except when mom "accidentally" shows them are their teenage boy and girl, neither who want anything to do with being seen on the channel. (Smart kids.)

Kristen is an attention seeking motormouth. She talks like she's reading off a weather report at all times. Spoils her toddler, and then wonders why the child gets upset when told no.

Adam is more subdued and tolerable, but for some reason he felt the need to reinvent the wheel and built his own streaming app, configured a server and is constantly fiddling with it all to make it work. Both Adam and Kristen love telling anyone who will listen that their app is home grown and better than anyone's (except when it's not, which is like 98.5% of the time.)

Can't wait for the day that someone runs over the frogger on Main street - the thing is ugly and annoying.

Reactions: 6
Kristen is an attention seeking motormouth. She talks like she's reading off a weather report at all times. Spoils her toddler, and then wonders why the child gets upset when told no.
I can’t with her. Adam’s part of the stream was so nice and calm. Then she gets on and told the same bit over and over. Her camera is always in peoples faces as she walks.

Reactions: 1
And most of the time she turns the camera around in her ugly face for most of the stream. No thanks, no one needs to see that.o_O:sick:

And this is the problem with having member only content: No matter how you justify it, you will always alienate faithful viewers.
Kristen's all about the false front with zero depth. Here she's painting a happy little face on the pain from being excluded this viewer obviously feels. The announcement could have been made just to supporters, but they chose to make it public.

1703798053746.png

1703798012706.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
One of the most crowded days of the year in the MK, 2 hours, 17 minutes into yesterday's livestream Kristen was waiting for the parade on the hub. She'd been waiting there for some time.
A man pops up out of nowhere to ask if Kristen would move down when the parade starts so his daughter can see.
Kristen ho and hums, says she been there for awhile waiting and isn't trying to get in anyone's way. (True)
The man says That's fine, but there's also all these little ones behind you. :oops:

I absolutely think the man was in the wrong to pop up after people had been settled in place and indirectly demand their spot. He selected a single woman with no back up to pick on and took full advantage of her.

Kristen caved and while she thought she was letting 3 kids in, the entire family of 5-7 people slipped in, but not without grumbles from both Kristen and Adam as well as all their viewers. After that Kristen passive aggressively kept showing the man and family on camera. :ROFLMAO:

As I said I think the man absolutely was wrong, but, in my opinion, streamers who are profiting off the parade should always take a back row to families and other day guests. Kristen is usually pretty good with being considerate and staying out of the way, but the crowds must have gotten to her. She never should have been taking a prime spot, to start with. There were other places, say in FrontierLand, where she could have gone with less noise, but no, she had to have the castle in view. (How'd that work out for you Kristen?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Celebrating her "birthday" tonight on stream and at one point had to pull out all her medals from marathon and act like she's the only one to ever do this. Now just continuing to be boring around the park: PeopleMover, Pooh, Astro Orbiter. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Celebrating her "birthday" tonight on stream and at one point had to pull out all her medals from marathon and act like she's the only one to ever do this. Now just continuing to be boring around the park: PeopleMover, Pooh, Astro Orbiter. :rolleyes:
She was out there pulling a Josh (RTV1) trying to pull in as many gifts as possible by announcing it was her birthday over and over. I caught her approaching the sword in the stone, loudly announcing how she really needed to pull it. When the pull failed (she knew it would) she put the camera on herself and pouted like a 5 year old who'd been denied an icecream.

I'm so glad no one pushed the button to let her get the sword, can you imagine if she did?

• Haha
LOL so she now ran the DL half marathon and was bragging and showing off that medal over the weekend. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Trouble in paradise? Anyone have the scoop?
I have no idea what "Adam is taking a break and he will be back when he feels up to it" means.
Could be he's just worn out. Despite being able to run long distances, he's not excessively fit and the cold snap had him out working on windy towers in that cold.

Honestly, it would be a lot to live with that woman. She's intense in everything she does.

Question: What are your feelings on a Bride & groom paying for the premium wedding package (cinderella coach, Epcot reception etc), inviting a pair of motormouth streamers to live stream them, and then they monetize the event on their channel?

Just wondering because it's about to happen.

Question: What are your feelings on a Bride & groom paying for the premium wedding package (cinderella coach, Epcot reception etc), inviting a pair of motormouth streamers to live stream them, and then they monetize the event on their channel?

Just wondering because it's about to happen.
I feel like that's a no go and Disney should have put the stop to it. When we were looking to possibly get married there, they said no outside unapproved media (videographer, photographer etc).

I feel like that's a no go and Disney should have put the stop to it. When we were looking to possibly get married there, they said no outside unapproved media (videographer, photographer etc).
I would love to see Kristen get in trouble. She gets incredibly flustered and awkward when things don't go her way.
No, wait, she's awkward all of the time. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't she say she's an IT project manager? You'd think she'd be better at improvising when plans change, and they always do. She must be hell to work with.

The bride is beautiful, the brides maids gorgeous, kids are sweet. Groom was looking as though he was considering an escape. The groomsmen are awkward. All in all, typical wedding.

The guests all looked as though they were dying to get on with the reception. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure why the only flowers present in the chapel were on the organ and petals laid on the ground. Is that the thing now? For all the expense it seemed odd to have a naked stage area with only photography staff decorating it.

If this is a typical Disney wedding, I wouldn't be into it. I used to want one, but I grew up and moved on from that thought.

A lot of walking in nice clothes and uncomfortable shoes. Must be lots of money though.

All this time I thought Adam was Kristen's sassy gay friend.

• Haha
Does seem to be a ton of herding of the guests as well as the wedding party.
I'm a horrible judge of weddings as I tend not to look at the overall magic but rather each person working and their role.
I'd rather watch one via youtube like thisso I can mute, walk away, return, FF... to the good parts, like the ponys.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The bride is beautiful, the brides maids gorgeous, kids are sweet. Groom was looking as though he was considering an escape. The groomsmen are awkward. All in all, typical wedding.

The guests all looked as though they were dying to get on with the reception. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure why the only flowers present in the chapel were on the organ and petals laid on the ground. Is that the thing now? For all the expense it seemed odd to have a naked stage area with only photography staff decorating it.
i had a disney wedding & i'd say the decor was pretty standard! they want you to pay for every little extra detail it's wild! we didn't get married at the wedding pavilion so we didn't end up needing a lot of decor since we were outside already. we were also lucky & didn't have to bus out guests around. i can't imagine managing all that extra stress!