ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dad Chronicles posted another video featuring our favorite hot-headed music teacher. He included the clips of the parade and Ft. Wilderness incidents. He also featured Ron on the Go, like which of them would be trespassed first.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Dad Chronicles posted another video featuring our favorite hot-headed music teacher. He included the clips of the parade and Ft. Wilderness incidents. He also featured Ron on the Go, like which of them would be trespassed first.
I feel good knowing I helped with the disclaimer, lol!

Ok… so Dad Chronicles doesn’t wanna be all negative.. ok, then hit up some of the good streamers like PinkPam and Cory Meets World. They’re appreciative of their audiences.

And it’s not being completely negative if they don’t give any positives to talk about. I mean Jenna did say the bus driver wasn’t rude, so that was a small plus.

Anywho, keep it up DC! I’m surprised Josh was “civil”? in emailing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anywho, keep it up DC! I’m surprised Josh was “civil”? in emailing lol.
IF Josh was civil it was only because he knew he was on the losing side and would be able to control the narrative better by doing so.

Glad DC saw through his act.

Reactions: 10
Had to LMAO that DC used a photo of Ron as Sloth from Goonies as I suggested he looked like him a few threads back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to LMAO that DC used a photo of Ron as Sloth from Goonies as I suggested he looked like him a few threads back.
The difference between Ron and Josh is that Ron loves the attention, even if it’s negative. Anything to gain views and subscribers. He views “haters” as proof of his success.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The difference between Ron and Josh is that Ron loves the attention, even if it’s negative. Anything to gain views and subscribers. He views “haters” as proof of his success.
After my encounter with Ron over Thanksgiving week, I guess I'm part of his "success". Selfish asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL I could care less what he thinks either way. He's still a delusional idiotic asshat, and can blame his "genes" on his looking like Sloth.

• Haha
After my encounter with Ron over Thanksgiving week, I guess I'm part of his "success". Selfish asshat.
Which is why I tend to forget he even exists until mentioned here. He's just not worth my time to watch when there are so many better uses of my time.

When you forget about these people and eventually ask "Is he still doing that?" they really get upset. Ron's getting to that point... he's just forgettable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Which is why I tend to forget he even exists until mentioned here. He's just not worth my time to watch when there are so many better uses of my time.

When you forget about these people and eventually ask "Is he still doing that?" they really get upset. Ron's getting to that point... he's just forgettable.
His legacy shall be

1. Being called Ron on the Blow
2. Known for harassing glass blowers and piano players

(Which are the only two things I remember about the guy.)

• Haha
He knows. He just doesn’t care. The bus was in his way so he barreled through. And then got mad at the CM who told him he shouldn’t have done that.
It's not that he did it that bothers me, as he was totally just not thinking and assumed he knew the rules. What bothers me is how he took it.
Okay, make a mistake but OWN it. Don't misdirect the blame,
and certainly don't cover it up as though you were recorded robbing a bank.

The issue itself wasn't all that great in that no one got hurt.
Josh's reaction to being caught blew it out of proportion.

It's not that he did it that bothers me, as he was totally just not thinking and assumed he knew the rules. What bothers me is how he took it.
Okay, make a mistake but OWN it. Don't misdirect the blame,
and certainly don't cover it up as though you were recorded robbing a bank.

The issue itself wasn't all that great in that no one got hurt.
Josh's reaction to being caught blew it out of proportion.
And don't accuse the guy who is just doing his job and keeping his passengers safe of being 'rude.'

And don't accuse the guy who is just doing his job and keeping his passengers safe of being 'rude.'
Certainly. That's the misdirection of blame I was referring to. He tried to toss it back at the bus driver in some form by calling the stern call-out for safety reasons as being rude.
He also blamed the rules for not being more obvious. "Was it in the rules?" Yes Josh, two people in that cart agreed they were in the rules. Not only was the rule in his face both at signing for the cart as well as on the road, but they've been there for a very long time, certainly the entire time he's been faux-camping to be allowed to rent a cart to tool around the campground in.

By deleting his content (aside from hiding it from Disney) he was also blaming viewers, as if they couldn't handle reality.
From what I read the viewers were in full support of him passing the bus. The only criticism was here.

Reactions: 9
Disney should commend that cast member for doing his job. I wish we knew his name so we could all give him a cast compliment on the Disney app.

• Heart
I was wondering, again, have we ever heard him mention splitting the money they get from streams?

Just wondering, Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something came up with jenna. Sure.
Despite being ditched by his entire family tonight, he sure is chipper as he's officially on vacation until next year.
Good for him. I hope the time flies! :ROFLMAO:

I noticed he's having some trouble walking and talking. I know it's cold out, but not THAT cold, my phone is telling me it's 66 down there.

Reactions: 4
The parents dipped out when Jenna had to leave because they (checks notes) didn't bring warm enough clothes don't want to spend any more time with Josh than necessary. Happy holidays!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.