ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason Josh would think about changing his behavior is because he’s nervous Disney is going to take him off the media list permanently and/or give him a temporary ban. No way he’s giving up the grift he feels he’s entitled to.
My prediction is he keeps his behavior in check for a few streams and then goes back to acting like he owns the parks

Reactions: 13
What was on the list??
Sounds like either an apology to Disney or something. Here is the recap:

It's right at 5 hours 23 minutes when he is standing in front of the castle for the stage show. It starts with someone posting a comment about a bad attitude after an interaction. Josh then says it's been great to take some time off and spend some time with his family and enjoy the holidays. Then he said for it being a crowded night tonight has been fine with interactions. That when someone live streams as much as they do the odds of running into someone that isnt happy is higher. That you've got to focus on the happy stuff. That they have had a tough December with some of the things that have happened and that he didnt respond well to a lot of them that happened. That you live and learn and hes spent a lot of thought about. He said hes not going to make a long apology video about it or anything because he doesn't think anyone really wants to see that. That it goes back to the old "those that matter mind and those that mind don't matter". But that it wasnt his fault that people were rude to them in the parks but he needs to do that "teacher thing" and he needs to be kind of above that. That he needs to be on a higher expectation level of himself professionally. And that he hasnt been and that he kind of lost sight of that. "So, we'll work on it." He said he takes the comments with a grain of salt but he also has to evaluate his behavior and make sure there are things he can improve and that he does. That he asks his students all the time to self evaluate all the time so he needs to do that too. That last year was really hard too with his friend in and out of the hospital.

The list starts at 5 hours 30 minutes:

On the Christmas parade: "I thought we did better because there was a gentleman that mentioned my camera was out too far and umm ya know wasnt anything I could do about it after the fact. If he would've asked me to pull it back I would've done so. I was holding it down low so I was below, it was below my waist looking down. So I don't know how it was really blocking anyone. But if he would've asked me to move it I would've done so. But again it wasn't worth saying anything to him. And I did mute it because he kept going so I thought ok, I'll just mute it for a second. But yeah you know it's hard when you have to react on camera and everyone gets to judge it. But I do feel like we did well and muted it and let him say whatever he wanted to say and I just said "ok thanks".

Guy at Epcot: "I should've just said "ok thanks" same thing, would've been a better way to handle it.

Fort Wilderness: "And the Fort Wilderness thing, that was completely my fault. I was completely caught off guard by it. I didn't read the rules well and then I didn't react to the driver very well. But like I said all I can do is learn. Next time we go I'll definitely stop for all the buses. I don't know how I missed it. There were signs everywhere but ya know. It is what it is."

• Haha
Fort Wilderness: "And the Fort Wilderness thing, that was completely my fault. I was completely caught off guard by it. I didn't read the rules well and then I didn't react to the driver very well. But like I said all I can do is learn. Next time we go I'll definitely stop for all the buses. I don't know how I missed it. There were signs everywhere but ya know. It is what it is."
Wonder if that would have been his attitude if he had hit somebody while passing a stopped bus..."It is what it is."
Josh, you suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like either an apology to Disney or something. Here is the recap:

It's right at 5 hours 23 minutes when he is standing in front of the castle for the stage show. It starts with someone posting a comment about a bad attitude after an interaction. Josh then says it's been great to take some time off and spend some time with his family and enjoy the holidays. Then he said for it being a crowded night tonight has been fine with interactions. That when someone live streams as much as they do the odds of running into someone that isnt happy is higher. That you've got to focus on the happy stuff. That they have had a tough December with some of the things that have happened and that he didnt respond well to a lot of them that happened. That you live and learn and hes spent a lot of thought about. He said hes not going to make a long apology video about it or anything because he doesn't think anyone really wants to see that. That it goes back to the old "those that matter mind and those that mind don't matter". But that it wasnt his fault that people were rude to them in the parks but he needs to do that "teacher thing" and he needs to be kind of above that. That he needs to be on a higher expectation level of himself professionally. And that he hasnt been and that he kind of lost sight of that. "So, we'll work on it." He said he takes the comments with a grain of salt but he also has to evaluate his behavior and make sure there are things he can improve and that he does. That he asks his students all the time to self evaluate all the time so he needs to do that too. That last year was really hard too with his friend in and out of the hospital.

The list starts at 5 hours 30 minutes:

On the Christmas parade: "I thought we did better because there was a gentleman that mentioned my camera was out too far and umm ya know wasnt anything I could do about it after the fact. If he would've asked me to pull it back I would've done so. I was holding it down low so I was below, it was below my waist looking down. So I don't know how it was really blocking anyone. But if he would've asked me to move it I would've done so. But again it wasn't worth saying anything to him. And I did mute it because he kept going so I thought ok, I'll just mute it for a second. But yeah you know it's hard when you have to react on camera and everyone gets to judge it. But I do feel like we did well and muted it and let him say whatever he wanted to say and I just said "ok thanks".

Guy at Epcot: "I should've just said "ok thanks" same thing, would've been a better way to handle it.

I agree this sounds like Josh is simply trying to wipe the 2023 slate clean with Disney. Josh is notorious for not apologizing in earnest - all his past attempts to do so are rather quickly wiped away by his behavior returning.

I'm glad he acknowledged that he responded incorrectly, but it sounds like he's still not accepting the blame, but diverting it onto those he encountered.
  • Watching the parade from the "magic" of being let into the VIP area of the train station platform: Josh is saying it was the man's fault for not saying anything. Most people don't want to yell over the parade and draw attention to themselves, and Josh still would not have taken it well.
  • Regarding the gentleman in Epcot who mentioned he gets bored by all the shopping and Josh calling rude, then turning a deaf ear to him. The man gently and simply mentioned a preference, and tried to offer well thought out alternatives as well as he could. Josh is saying he'll just use his nasty and abrupt "Okay, thanks!" next time. That's not any better and in a way that response is worse as it leaves the person wondering WTF?
  • And in Fort Wilderness,saying he did not react to the driver well is in no way an apology to a cast member who is out there working a difficult job trying to keep people safe, but rather an "Oopsie". The fact that he knows there are signs everywhere sounds like Josh went back to count up signs, trying to prove he was right. He knows he was wrong, there's no disproving it, but he's also not ready to admit the driver was doing a great job.
"It is what it is" is a major cop out phrase used to say they're not going to learn. Josh has to learn from the golf cart fiasco as he'll be banned from driving in Ft. Wilderness if he doesn't. But it does not mean he is sorry for his attack on the driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Josh always says he's changing his attitude. He'll be mindful of that for a little while, then it all goes out the window in the moment. He might be in a better mood until he goes back to work in January. Once he starts juggling work and streams again, he will get overwhelmed once more.

Also, why would the man at the Train Station call Josh selfish if his gimbal was close to his chest? We all know how high Josh holds that thing up.

Reactions: 14
I place Josh as one of the more volatile, high maintenance streamers in the parks these days, by which I mean Disney needs to keep security aware of who he is and what his personality is like. Eventually Josh will cross the wrong person on the wrong day, a fight will ensue and someone will be taken away to the security office. It's not a matter of "if" but rather of "when".

His behavior reminds me of bi-polar folk who have good and bad days. Sort of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde style. His swings, seem to be connected to the school year, but not always.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wishy-washy Josh is gonna change his ways? Ha! I’m willing to bet there was a warning from Disney about his conduct.

Let’s just say it like it is… Josh is a grifter. He wants something for nothing. Him and Ron both. In no way should anyone make any profit off of riding the peoplemover or any other ride for that matter.

Josh…. You never have quite understood the concept of “you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression”… have you?

Your ability to take criticism is weak. Do you throw fits at school? Take it out on the kids? The way you talk to adults is a big indicator of how you act with the kids. That should be very alarming to your administration.

• Heart
If Josh wants to change, he really needs to get into therapy. We have all watched him spiral deeper down this hole. No herbs are going to help him out. He needs like CBT to retrain his brain and handle those emotions. Most insurance will cover this.

Josh, we know you read here. Put on your big boy pants and get some professional help. If not for yourself, think about Liam.

Reactions: 11
If Josh wants to change, he really needs to get into therapy. We have all watched him spiral deeper down this hole. No herbs are going to help him out. He needs like CBT to retrain his brain and handle those emotions. Most insurance will cover this.

Josh, we know you read here. Put on your big boy pants and get some professional help. If not for yourself, think about Liam.
I've found CBT to be really helpful with anxiety. I hope he gives it a try. Even if insurance doesn't cover it, it's easy enough to Google tools, watch YouTube videos, read a self-help book that teaches it, etc.

Reactions: 5
If him getting help is anything like we know him, if it ain’t on the Peoplemover or at Epcot ER, it ain’t gonna happen.

The only thing he is committed to is that damn channel and having the stans send him money. He’s too far in to give up or change now.

He needs more than CBT. He needs a straight up detox and intervention…. Just like Ron does.

Sadly, we are seeing here what greed does to people. It’s an addiction and sadly, he doesn’t have anyone near him to see what it’s doing to him.

Hopefully Josh does read some of this here and realize that he needs help. Sure, he’ll just brush it off but at a point down the road, Liam will be grown and gone, Stef will be leaving, mom and dad will be out of time and Jenna will still be a 5 year old.

Put down the phone and enjoy what’s there. Use Cory as a role model. He has a way of balancing life, work and streaming.

Again though.. Josh’s greed knows no boundaries. Hopefully he figures it out before Disney solves it for him permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah damn; so we won't be getting a Best Life and Beyond style not apology!

View attachment 2654105
More lies. The reason he states about people not wanting to see an apology video is a lie, the fact is that all his viewers will want to see it, it will get views. He just won't make the money off it.

Josh is not going to make an apology video because he knows none of his advertisers want to be associated with that and Josh will not do anything that he cannot make money off of or use to boast (think: Cory's fundraiser event).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Josh is on the Living in DIZ podcast now. They picked up the new puppy about 15 minutes before Josh joined the podcast. He spent a whole 15 minutes get to know the little guy, helping him get settled, and watching his son bonding with him before he had to dip out to get his ego stroked.
---
About an hour hour in, Josh paused and said, "sorry - I could hear the puppy whining outside my door." And then kept talking for another hour. Gotta set the guy's expectations for life in the Nelson household from day one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Josh plans on teaching another 11 years until Liam graduates then maybe do YouTube full time 🙄. These three are just stroking each others egos, they’re all looking how to make the YouTube grift their full time “job”

Living in Diz is running a promo during the video and it’s for Victor Nawrocki 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
More lies. The reason he states about people not wanting to see an apology video is a lie, the fact is that all his viewers will want to see it, it will get views. He just won't make the money off it.

Josh is not going to make an apology video because he knows none of his advertisers want to be associated with that and Josh will not do anything that he cannot make money off of or use to boast (think: Cory's fundraiser event).
Also with Disney having a more closeful eye now on Travel agents sponsoring someone, an apology video doesn't look good for them...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sure hope Stef is going to do her part in caring for the new puppy because Josh sure won't.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.