Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But you are omitting those with a single dose, if you group them together with fully vaccinated, they amount to 45.7% of hospitalized cases (between 21st June and 19th July). They are clearly not minority.
A single dose is not going to be as effective as two doses. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Didn't you say it was your career and you also work in a vaccine clinic?
No my career and line of study has been in the clinical research side of things, I'm not clinical. I was doing logistics type work in the vaccine clinic but does mean that I saw thousands of people just after having their vaccines

jackolantern

VIP Member
They didn't have the vaccine that long ago how could she turn it down ?
I have no idea when people were first offered, I've already said that. All I was saying is what I understood from the article. If they have posted an article saying a dead woman was able to decline a vaccine then they have reached a new level of unbelievable.

monga

VIP Member
I’m no scientist or dr so I can’t comment but my suspicions will be very aroused if in September it suddenly is mostly effecting kids. I have a screenshot on my phone from Sky news a few months ago that quoted a dr saying that while they were seeing younger people in hospital their symptoms were much milder and their stay in hospital much shorter. Now as soon as they’re eligible to be jabbed they’ve started becoming much sicker and dying. I’m sure there will be someone reading this cringing at my ignorance and I’m not saying I’m right, I’m just saying I’m becoming a bit cynical and skeptical about some of the things the media print.
No they have said the hospital stays are shorter but there’s more of them, they don’t tend to scaremonger as much here they tell it like it is, I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing 😅

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
yes i would like to talk to you in real life its difficult on here, i know you cant stop scaring yourself ! il be on here if you need me x
Thank you so much. It’s such a shame the private messaging facility has gone 😞 ❤

I have had my first Pfizer jab. Reading the stories of adverse reactions has me a bit anxious for the second one. I have read, despite being rare, younger people, especially guys, can experience heart inflammation/myocarditis. This generally occurs after the second jab too. Arrgghh.
My son has had his second Pfizer and he’s been ok. I know it’s hard not to worry but that side effect is rare. I didn’t know about it until after he went for his vaccine.

There is definitely a much bigger picture in all this, just a little bit of research shows you that things do not add up, if you delve deeper and know where to look you can quickly realise that this was never about a virus, it’s about rolling out control and making many people richer than they was before.
Comparing figures that are told on the news, that are carefully worded and carefully manipulated scares some people witless. The Freedom of Information act is a handy tool and the figures of deaths do not add up. If people would care to write to their health authorities and councils asking for deaths in each hospital for the last few years, or burials and cremations over last few years they will notice the figures do not add up, especially the burials and cremations as where have all the dead bodies gone as we were told funeral directors were rushed off their feet and ran out of room in morgues etc, the actual figures we were told differ hugely, they remain about the same as other years and in some places they’ve gone down 🤔 That’s not fake news, that’s true facts.
I’m not disputing what you’re saying here, it’s actually really interesting. But what about the news in India, seeing them burning all the bodies, there were thousands and it looked terrifying out there? Covid seemed to be killing so many out there. It seems to have killed many here so the figures say.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
find that a bit weird when they have fuck all clue what’s wrong with her, she’s still in hospital, yet she knows she’s going to LA to visit a doctor with a very interesting reddit thread. 😐
What normally happens is when you have a reaction or are diagnosed with an illness is, you join groups, do research etc and will normally come into contact with others who had the same thing happen. Someone has told her or her family about the Dr and they have contacted them and he or his secretary has said OK I will see you, these are my costs etc. In America, you can pretty much see any Dr you just research your own problem and find the best Dr for that problem.

There have been many people with this same problem, could they be lying to get some dosh, of course they could, but many who have tried and have their go fund me closed and money returned to the donators. they will want proof they really will be going to LA and to the Dr's clinic before releasing it.

I've not read the Reddit thread
but this Dr himself was injured by antibiotics and he now works to help others injured by drugs and vaccines.

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
It's usually 8-12 weeks but because of the variant they've brought the doses forward ,I think it's 4 weeks now.
I've certainly passed the 4 week mark. I'm at least 6 weeks in now. Do you think I should wait it out or give them a call to find out about the 2nd jab?

Sheabutter

VIP Member
This is what I keep hearing and I’m worrying me with my son out and about now and he’s double vaccinated with Pfizer. Does it offer no protection against delta? He’s been out doing this this last week now he’s fully protected and I’m a nervous wreck 😃
I read in numerous places that it’s not proving wholly effective. One place put the number at 64%.

I have the Pfizer and the luxury of staying home, so that what I do. I miss seeing my family, specifically my elderly grandfather, but that’s it. My family teleconferences every Sunday evening and it’s more than enough for me 😅 After getting my second dose I had a migraine that didn’t respond to my normal medicine. It lasted two weeks. I became super sensitive to any bit of flavor in my food.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Prime example of how the majority of the public pushing the COVID vaccine under the guise of "protecting the vulnerable" actually mean, potentially put yourself at risk so I can have *my* life back and fuck the rest of you. Thank you for proving what we knew all along.
I am classed as vulnerable 😂

But as I say, look after yourself ✌