Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
When they offered HPV vaccines at my school it was based on our consent, our parents weren't even consulted. I was the only one in the school to say no and you can imagine how well that went down!

Both me and my boyfriend's mum's are retired nurses - so let me tell you it NEVER ENDS lmfao. I mean, they know it will get them nowhere, but their ego's are too high to accept that.
Yes, these children were meant to have consent, but oops, the school did them anyway.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I did call a private clinic as they were offering them but you has to travel there and do it and not all of their clinics do it. The one my partner did was not great and I do wonder how reliable it was.
I’m having antibody tests to see how well my vaccines are working, I had a pin prick one day 1 and it came back negative but the nurses said it was a waste of time 😂 they said they only ones worth anything are when your blood/salvia is sent away it took 12 weeks for my daughters to processed.

jackolantern

VIP Member

Not sure how her friend could have refused the vaccine and died of covid 9 months ago…. Which would have been in October. Either that’s a typo or they really are taking us for mugs right now.
I think she was saying that her friend was offered 9 months ago because she was an NHS worker, although still, as always no information on the health of the friend beforehand

monga

VIP Member
Fekeneejits. It's one thing for people on the internet to go off on one but this kind of rhetoric from people in power is really not on, and isn't the kind of attitude I particularly want to be associated with.
I think it will set the world back years people will push against it, we'll have civil unrest as well as a pandemic to contend with ,especially as more governments show their powerful hand.

Last edited:

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I love how you've no faith in the Gov but would trust them on one of the single biggest compliance holds they have 😂 they could through it under the guise of health and safety🤷‍♀️
I haven't said once that i trust the government not to do it or that they wouldn't try or want it that way. I just know it would be incredibly difficult for them to do so

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
When should the second Pfizer jab be received? I have read it's 3 weeks after the 1st one, but then I also read 8-12 weeks. I am confused. Will I be contacted for my second jab?

monga

VIP Member
She seemed to suggest in the article that's when they were offered? I don't know how else it could read because her friend couldn't have been offered and refused the vaccine after she was already dead.
She said one of them died nine months ago but she had refused the vaccine.

Jc456

VIP Member
It won't end with double jabbed though, it will be boosters as well, then will come another "deadly pandemic" with another vaccine.

Why do the vaccination centers all seem to be closing before people have had thier jab?
This is one from my local town and not the only one.

View attachment 674381
The one in Exeter is still open but apparently very quiet

monga

VIP Member
Why did he add that on at the end when it had nothing to do with the question he was asked.

monga

VIP Member
When should the second Pfizer jab be received? I have read it's 3 weeks after the 1st one, but then I also read 8-12 weeks. I am confused. Will I be contacted for my second jab?
It's usually 8-12 weeks but because of the variant they've brought the doses forward ,I think it's 4 weeks now.

Because we are absolutely sick to death of living in a world where other people think they have a right over our own bodies. And not only that, they go out of their way to be aggressive towards how we should essentially have no rights if we don't do what they want us to. Made worse by the fact they pretend that's out of care for the vulnerable, when it rarely is. All we get is one fucking small window where we can discuss how we feel with like-minded individuals and we can't even have that because people feel the need to come into a forum that is clearly full of covid vaccine sceptics and persist with their bullying behaviour. You won't convince us and you never will, it's a waste of everyone's time and efforts. But yet they persist on their high horses. So excuse us for having had enough.

NOONE can say there won't be long term effects of this vaccine. Does that mean we are right and there will be? No, it simply means we should have the bloody right to choose what risks we are comfortable taking with our own health. That is literally all we ask. Jesus wept.
I understand these are your views but there will be people who do not think like this or have their own opinions/views which is OKAY but they’re not (from what I have observed) pushing it onto other people. Also this is a thread for general vaccine discussion too so you will find opposing views.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't believe in victim-blaming. If I had the vaccine of my own free choice knowing what I know then yes I would be an idiot as I know full well the extent of it. But others who will be watching MSM and believing "injuries are very rare, so please get your vaccination and do your bit" are not to be blamed.

My old school friend's last ever post on FB on the 12th Feb was

" Yay! Just had my 1st jab (are we supposed to be this excited about being stabbed in the arm?)
😂
😂
"

She was dead by the next morning. She fucking didn't deserve it, and if she was injured and not dead and started a go fund me I would be donating to it because no one deserves to be injured by something that is being pushed as protecting them and oters.
It's not victim blaming, it's accepting the consequences of your own choices in regards to experimental vaccinations. If you choose to have the vaccine, you choose to accept the risks. I don't know what part of this you don't understand? They have *always* said injuries are rare, sure, they are definitely withholding information on them being less rare than they let on and that is definitely wrong. But it has always been known that people could be those 'rare' cases. As with everything in life, people just always think that won't be them.

It's crass as hell to equate saying people have to accept the consequences of their actions with saying they deserve death. I'm out of this conversation. I can't honestly even believe you would put those two things in the same sentence.

I'm not saying the woman we were discussing deserves to be sick or deserves fucking death. I'm saying she knew the risks so she can't expect people to pay for her medical bills. Jesus wept.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Im sorry to hear about your health but so glad you have a supportive family that respects your wishes, many seem to not :(

Personally I do until data (reliable, unbiased data that is) shows otherwise. Yes cases are going up, but they always will when there aren’t restrictions. Plus, while there are more cases, they aren’t thus far proving to be more fatal. It also further highlights to me that if cases are continuing to rise, then the vaccines aren’t really working as well as they claim r.e. transmission. I know they just blame the unvaccinated but we are actually a very small minority if their figures are anything to go by.
That’s very true, I thought 45 million where vaccinated now.

jackolantern

VIP Member
That’s why the whole article is basically misleading… her friend died but it was nothing to do with her refusing the vaccine and it’s kind of weird of this woman to say something like that. Categorically nobody in this country was offered a vaccine in fucking October 🤦‍♀️
I don't know when NHS staff were offered so I can't attest to that. I'm just saying that's what I took from the article, she was saying her friend died after declining the vaccine. Surely they aren't stupid enough to think no one would notice her saying her friend was already dead when she was offered?

I’m having antibody tests to see how well my vaccines are working, I had a pin prick one day 1 and it came back negative but the nurses said it was a waste of time 😂 they said they only ones worth anything are when your blood/salvia is sent away it took 12 weeks for my daughters to processed.
Do regular antibody tests for Covid-19 work for vaccines? 12 weeks to process is a loooooong time, I would want instant results. 🤣

Tublet83

VIP Member
My husband has both moderna jabs now, he had no side effects from either. He was made aware the small risk of heart inflammation and given guidance if he had any symptoms.

xspace

I just came across interesting piece of statistics. It's published by Public Health England, the document is titled "SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England, Technical briefing 18" 9 July 2021
Here is the link https://assets.publishing.service.g...ants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf

The important bit: 123,620 of confirmed delta variant cases and 257 deaths. 71,932 of those who tested positive were unvaccinated (so around 60%), 92 of them died. Compare it with 10,834 who were double jabbed and tested positive, 118 of them died. Shocking...
Single jabbed also had much higher death rate than unvaxed. All numbers can be found in the link I attached, pages 16-17.
Sorry, I possibly misled some people, overwhelming majority of unvaxed here were under 50s, hence so low mortality. Specifically comparing case fatality rate for under 50s, vaxed and unvaxed had pretty much the same (0.036% and 0.030% respectively).