Refusing the Covid 19 Vaccine #2 & general vaccine conversation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
continue here.

please refrain from giving advice on what a user should do when deciding on a vaccine.

No arguing - use the ignore option if necessary, keep it respectful and civilised as we all ENJOY a general chat around this, you’re on a gossip forum, you’re not instructing parliament or making a difference to uptake, you’re having a chat with other users, leave the soap box and weapons at the door and play nice ☺

hit report if necessary, do not moderate the thread or we’ll all end up killing each other and dying in a pool of AZ/Maderna/J&J infused blood being harvested by bill gates in the naughty corner user @TakeTheVaccine @ImAnAntiVaxxerLikeKatVonD sent us to when she told us we were not to say…….

you get me. Ok that’s it I think 😶

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@openbook1 I think you live somewhere around here are these graphs accurate for the what they’re reporting to the public

@Carly29 i think if i was in your position i would trust what your gut tells you to do. Take care of yourself. I really wish you good luck with your pregnancy and your new baby. 😊xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When should the second Pfizer jab be received? I have read it's 3 weeks after the 1st one, but then I also read 8-12 weeks. I am confused. Will I be contacted for my second jab?

When should the second Pfizer jab be received? I have read it's 3 weeks after the 1st one, but then I also read 8-12 weeks. I am confused. Will I be contacted for my second jab?
It's usually 8-12 weeks but because of the variant they've brought the doses forward ,I think it's 4 weeks now.

It's usually 8-12 weeks but because of the variant they've brought the doses forward ,I think it's 4 weeks now.
I've certainly passed the 4 week mark. I'm at least 6 weeks in now. Do you think I should wait it out or give them a call to find out about the 2nd jab?

Reactions: 1
I've certainly passed the 4 week mark. I'm at least 6 weeks in now. Do you think I should wait it out or give them a call to find out about the 2nd jab?
Didn't they give you a second appointment ? if not just leave it until they contact you . I know they're doing pop up vaccinations clinics in certain areas but according to the science the greater interval between jabs the better 🤷‍♀️

Didn't they give you a second appointment ? if not just leave it until they contact you . I know they're doing pop up vaccinations clinics in certain areas but according to the science the greater interval between jabs the better 🤷‍♀️
No, they didn't. I think I'll wait until the 8 week mark, then if I don't hear I'll give them a call. There's been a bit of contradictory info out there on when to receive the 2nd jab, so as you say, probably best to wait it out until they contact me. Thanks anyway, appreciate it.

I got an email a few days ago confirming my second Pfizer jab is next week. That will be approx 8 weeks since my first one.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone not taken the vaccine due to their own choice/valid reason (not that it’s anyone business why someone doesn’t take it) and feel safe and ok about not having it, despite the current wave?

Reactions: 21
Has anyone not taken the vaccine due to their own choice/valid reason (not that it’s anyone business why someone doesn’t take it) and feel safe and ok about not having it, despite the current wave?
I haven't had it and I'm not hugely concerned no. I always have a cautious level of concern i.e. I'm not walking around thinking I am completely superhuman, however personally the vaccine concerns me more. I work in retail and have worked throughout the pandemic, I also work in a tourist location that gets insanely busy over summer. I absolutely cannot believe that I haven't already had COVID in this time and even if I haven't, I have relative faith that my immune system is strong enough to cope with it. Again, is that 100% confidence, no of course not because you rarely can be. But choices we make in life are about outweighing risks and as mentioned above, to me I personally believe the vaccine to pose me more risk. Not interested in arguing with people about this, my choice and I don't have to justify it to anyone (nor would I expect to in the anti-vax forum, but I know there will be lurkers). Just didn't want your question to go unanswered because people feel fearful to be able to speak their mind :(

Reactions: 35
I'd only be concerned if people of all ages and health were dying in their millions. Even then I'd probs stay indoors for a while. I'd never have this vaccine, I don't think it's the answer. It does seem to have helped some people stay alive but ultimately I believe it just delays the inevitable if not make the situation worse by it trying to evade the vaccine and mutating becoming stronger as that is exactly what's happening 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Honestly I'm doubting my choice now. I've never felt pressure like it.

I've refused it up to now on medical grounds. I have a lot of reactions to medications, allergies to opioids, permanent scar from a bad reaction to my BCG in school. And I'm on a daily high dose of meds which naturally increases my blood clot risk to x3.
I'm scared to take it.

But also worried about 'life after freedom' if I'm not vaxxed.

Urgh. I'm so sick of this tit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m confident in my choice not to take it. If I had underlying health conditions or if I was significantly older or obese I would consider taking it, but I’m young, picture of health and take steps every day to look after my health so I feel safer allowing my immune system to work than I do having a vaccine.

I haven't (and won't ) had it. I read the science, the data, the facts and not just internet opinion and I honestly can't find many reasons for anyone (in fair health) to have had this jab. I think if you strip things back and look behind the psychological campaign that is wagered by MSM and the Government there are actually no compelling reasons in favour of the vaccine.

I feel quite OK about my choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I haven't (and won't ) had it. I read the science, the data, the facts and not just internet opinion and I honestly can't find many reasons for anyone (in fair health) to have had this jab. I think if you strip things back and look behind the psychological campaign that is wagered by MSM and the Government there are actually no compelling reasons in favour of the vaccine.

I feel quite OK about my choice.
This is something I've found truly bizarre. I have severe health anxiety so I can completely understand people being scared for their health. However, as you have said, unless you are clinically vulnerable (and even the very vast majority of these people survive), I cannot fathom why anyone in good health would have the vaccine. Sure, there's always a chance, but that chance is infinitesimally small, to the point where there are other diseases you are much more at risk of everyday, but most people aren't walking around paralysed in fear over those? Just shows you how effective MSM fear campaigns are.

• Heart
I had my first dose and outside of some arm pain it all seems okay-ish
I had two random spots appear away from the injection site though. Obviously I'm not sure if they're really from the vaccine but google does say that rashes could be one of the side-effects

It's interesting to see people here putting faith in their immune system. I had a relatively easy case of COVID (basically a bad cold) which left some lingering side effects for a while, but had a few friends who got asthma afterwards or still cannot smell and they were also relatively healthy. Plus, I think there's some concern for achieving herd immunity so the people who cannot have the vaccine (or choose not to have it on 'good' grounds) don't have to worry 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have to be honest, it royally pisses me off that we can’t have any space to discuss this without someone trying to guilt/shame or convert us. Despite the fact that it’s wrong in itself, it never works so is an utter waste of everyone’s time.

Reactions: 31
I had my first dose and outside of some arm pain it all seems okay-ish
I had two random spots appear away from the injection site though. Obviously I'm not sure if they're really from the vaccine but google does say that rashes could be one of the side-effects

It's interesting to see people here putting faith in their immune system. I had a relatively easy case of COVID (basically a bad cold) which left some lingering side effects for a while, but had a few friends who got asthma afterwards or still cannot smell and they were also relatively healthy. Plus, I think there's some concern for achieving herd immunity so the people who cannot have the vaccine (or choose not to have it on 'good' grounds) don't have to worry 🤷‍♀️
I think the definition of health can be subjective at times though. Some people define being healthy as having no known underlying health conditions, others define health as being more than just having no complaints, but go as far to say they’re thriving physically and mentally.

eg, The WHO defines health as a state of “complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, along with a range of WHO partners, endorses this definition. So under this definition some people may not actually be “healthy” and maybe that’s why they go on to develop further symptoms and disease progression

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.