red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out her barbie day out is a date but I spy her daughter amongst the pictures lol

Reactions: 2
Making out her barbie day out is a date but I spy her daughter amongst the pictures lol
She needs someone to take those vomit inducing we are so loved up pics... 🤣🤣🤣

You'd think she only has one kid she never mentions the others and grandbaby only gets occasional mention too 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
She needs someone to take those vomit inducing we are so loved up pics... 🤣🤣🤣

You'd think she only has one kid she never mentions the others and grandbaby only gets occasional mention too 🤔🤔
I suspect she's a selfish narc mother. She used to go on and on about her oldest son when he was apparently going to be a footballer, and now it's like he doesn't exist. She's very me me me. Even her status as a granny is centralised on how "glam she is for a granny" *mutton cough cough*

Did she ever do child activities with her kids I wonder? We never see her post unless it's about her buying something or having yet another boring cocktail 🙄 she only seems interested in the daughter if she goes shopping or drinking with her

And I find those pics She puts up of her bum and legs bizarre. Why do we need to see it

Reactions: 5
I suspect she's a selfish narc mother. She used to go on and on about her oldest son when he was apparently going to be a footballer, and now it's like he doesn't exist. She's very me me me. Even her status as a granny is centralised on how "glam she is for a granny" *mutton cough cough*

Did she ever do child activities with her kids I wonder? We never see her post unless it's about her buying something or having yet another boring cocktail 🙄 she only seems interested in the daughter if she goes shopping or drinking with her

And I find those pics She puts up of her bum and legs bizarre. Why do we need to see it
Such an attention driven catfish, surely can’t be as confident as she makes out.

Such an attention driven catfish, surely can’t be as confident as she makes out.
With how much she filters her pictures, she can’t be that confident. Her Instagram pictures look nothing like her in real life.

I think she's that far up her own saggy flat arse she believes she looks like her filtered version 🤣🤣🤣 her hashtags make me die for her... she really does think she's some kind of cute sex kitten 😂

• Haha
When she first started she said he had a heart attack or some kind of heart episode which started her weight loss. All mention of this was was deleted a while ago .. was it all a lie?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her latest post with all the different edited faces 🤣🤣 wtf is wrong with her. You don't look like that love 🤣
Tell you what, she's got some big ol' hairy balls under them frocks for posting all of these faces, the actual audacity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's hope it wasn't a video interview because the 50 filters would have been on .. She'd turn up and her boss would be like "who the fook are you" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Embarrassing and also a little sad / tragic
🐱 🐠
---
like an actual different person. I just don’t get why you’d post a pic of “you” that looks nothing like you. I can’t get my head round it (my head that is not someone else’s )
It's absolutely bleeping ridiculous she uses filters like that.... see she has a new job at s jewellery shop now

Embarrassing and also a little sad / tragic
🐱 🐠
---
like an actual different person. I just don’t get why you’d post a pic of “you” that looks nothing like you. I can’t get my head round it (my head that is not someone else’s )
The third one mind ....🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s the oldest is the work group pic and not standing very confident with her body lol

Reactions: 1
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.

• Haha